Kevin's Big 4 Changes!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Kevin's Big 4 Changes! I must say I'm a little bit disappointed by some of the statements made on this thread so far regarding Liverpool (but then again i'm biased... ). Yes, we are 4th in the le

Here I Am To Show What I Think The Changes Should Be I Will Only Put In The Risers And Fallers, Blue Is Risers, Black Is Decreasers MAN UTD Ben Foster 87 -->86 Tomasz Kuszczak 87 -->88

Re: Kevin's Big 4 Changes!

I have a few problems, a lot are the big 4 clubs as i but oh well (just like to add, i agree with Cech and Terry- that has gotta add reliability to my argument!);

Mikel- Playing AHEAD of Makelele and Ballack, who both get 93, yet Mikel stays at 90 :confused:

Beletti- Playing superb at the moment, yet he stays at 89, i thought 90 was the least he would get!

Wes Brown- Why in the name of burgers in a bun is he increased, he hardly plays and is rubbish when he comes on, take Middlesborough for e.g. he was at fault for both goals!

Anderson- How he did not get higher is beyond me, nani should be 90 (agreed with that), but anderson plays more, is much better and deserved a 91, and im a chelsea fan!

Fletcher- Plays more than Park and Kuszcak, yet stays the same as them! Good one!(sarcasm please note!)

How Reina is still 93 is again beyond me- does he run SM!

I will add to this list after i have calmed down!

Mikel- Playing AHEAD of Makelele and Ballack, who both get 93, yet Mikel stays at 90 :confused: - DISAGREE

Beletti- Playing superb at the moment, yet he stays at 89, i thought 90 was the least he would get! - AGREE

Wes Brown- Why in the name of burgers in a bun is he increased, he hardly plays and is rubbish when he comes on, take Middlesborough for e.g. he was at fault for both goals! - AGREE

Anderson- How he did not get higher is beyond me, nani should be 90 (agreed with that), but anderson plays more, is much better and deserved a 91, and im a chelsea fan! - 50/50

Fletcher- Plays more than Park and Kuszcak, yet stays the same as them! Good one!(sarcasm please note!) - AGREE

How Reina is still 93 is again beyond me- does he run SM! - AGREE

Belletti rating has really really shocked me.

Ballack went up which is what I wanted and I'm glad Lampard didn't go down, Least SM know a good footballer when they see one.

I have a few problems' date=' a lot are the big 4 clubs as i but oh well (just like to add, i agree with Cech and Terry- that has gotta add reliability to my argument!);

Mikel- Playing AHEAD of Makelele and Ballack, who both get 93, yet Mikel stays at 90 :confused:

Beletti- Playing superb at the moment, yet he stays at 89, i thought 90 was the least he would get!

Wes Brown- Why in the name of burgers in a bun is he increased, he hardly plays and is rubbish when he comes on, take Middlesborough for e.g. he was at fault for both goals!

Anderson- How he did not get higher is beyond me, nani should be 90 (agreed with that), but anderson plays more, is much better and deserved a 91, and im a chelsea fan!

Fletcher- Plays more than Park and Kuszcak, yet stays the same as them! Good one!(sarcasm please note!)

I will add to this list after i have calmed down![/quote']

Agree with evryone except Brown. Has been first choice all season long at RB and has played decently + Games for England means that he deserved a rise

Man U fans blinded again? :rolleyes:

Brown was shocking for England and hasn't been much for United in his WHOLE Career. Doesn't deserve top 10 football in my eyes.

I never once said he was a great or even a good player. The only reason why he deserves a rise is because he has played through out the season and games for England.

simply cannot beleive why reina is a 93 he has been utterly shocking this last couple of months...

Adebayor is nice at 92 but will get his 93 soon...

I am also a little shocked to see mascherano at 94, he is good dont get me wrong and does a superb holding role but 94.....

simply cannot beleive why reina is a 93 he has been utterly shocking this last couple of months...

Adebayor is nice at 92 but will get his 93 soon...

I am also a little shocked to see mascherano at 94' date=' he is good dont get me wrong and does a superb holding role but 94.....[/quote']

Agree with everything there!

Reina is not even a 90 in my books tbh and Mascherano is no way near a 94:eek:

im joking? no im not

to drop someone by 2 in top flight football means that he is doing an absolutely horrorable job...

but nvm about that he's not in my team anyway :P

89 for Riise is the joke, he was a 92 six months ago, and there is no way he has played badly enough since then to deserve a 3 point decrease....

Reina has been poor of late but is still a 92....

TBH a lot of these ratings seem to be based on the last 2 weeks not that last 3 months :rolleyes:

89 for Riise is the joke' date=' he was a 92 six months ago, and there is no way he has played badly enough since then to deserve a 3 point decrease....

Reina has been poor of late but is still a 92....

TBH a lot of these ratings seem to be based on the last 2 weeks not that last 3 months :rolleyes:[/quote']

I agree that Riise should have still been a 92 at the last rating changes but he hasn't played really.. but to put him below Neville is terrible.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Finnan down again he barely deserved it last time' date=' he is now on the same as Neville who dosent play thats highly unfair![/quote']

I agree 90 for finnan is really unfair when neville who hasn't played for AGES gets the same rating and same thing for risse. Looks like SM has something against the liverpool defence.

I have a few problems' date=' a lot are the big 4 clubs as i but oh well (just like to add, i agree with Cech and Terry- that has gotta add reliability to my argument!);

[b']Wes Brown- Why in the name of burgers in a bun is he increased, he hardly plays[/b] and is rubbish when he comes on, take Middlesborough for e.g. he was at fault for both goals!

I will add to this list after i have calmed down!

Agree with all the above except the ones in bold, Wes Brown 'hardly plays',:eek: he has started 39 games for united this season in all competitions 4th highest of any united player and same as ronaldo. Deserves 90 imo.

If the ratings were based on the last 3 weeks I'd agree with Reina going down 1, but based on the last 3 months since the last EPL ratings change he deserves his 93 rating. LFC have the 3rd best goals against average behind united and chelsea, Reina has a lot to do with that.

Agree with everything there!

Reina is not even a 90 in my books tbh and Mascherano is no way near a 94:eek:

you're a manc, thats probably why! if you saw them play regularly you'd know why their ratings are so high, instead of going off one game! liverpool have only conceded 25 goals in the league so far, hence their ratings - mancs 17 hence wes brown's rise

Agree with all the above except the ones in bold' date=' Wes Brown 'hardly plays',:eek: he has started 39 games for united this season in all competitions 4th highest of any united player and same as ronaldo. Deserves 90 imo.

If the ratings were based on the last 3 weeks I'd agree with Reina going down 1, but based on the last 3 months since the last EPL ratings change he deserves his 93 rating. LFC have the 3rd best goals against average behind united and chelsea, Reina has a lot to do with that.[/quote']

Yeh, Reina makes some good saves, but he also makes plenty of mistakes. If Cech went down for his mistakes, reina must aswell

Yeh' date=' Reina makes some good saves, but he also makes plenty of mistakes. If Cech went down for his mistakes, reina must aswell[/quote']

cech has been injured recently, and doesnt seem to have fully recovered from the injury at reading. reina makes the odd mistake (ie crosses) but is an excellent shot-stopper and very good at 1 on 1's and penalties