Kevin's Big 4 Changes!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Kevin's Big 4 Changes! I must say I'm a little bit disappointed by some of the statements made on this thread so far regarding Liverpool (but then again i'm biased... ). Yes, we are 4th in the le

Here I Am To Show What I Think The Changes Should Be I Will Only Put In The Risers And Fallers, Blue Is Risers, Black Is Decreasers MAN UTD Ben Foster 87 -->86 Tomasz Kuszczak 87 -->88

Re: Kevin's Big 4 Changes!

How is Mascherano a 94? And why has Makalele risen. He has hardly been outstanding. Ballack deserved 93 though. And so does Hleb. Rosicky is probably a fair one but RVP down 1 is harsh. He's been injured for ages.

masch has been outstanding this season - most people are letting the manc game cloud their judgement.

no idea why makelele has gone up, a chelsea fan may be able to say more.

ballack and hleb are good calls, as is rosicky.

agger has been out all season and has gone down one - RVP has been out for a fair bit hasnt he? that may be why, although he's a good buy tho ;)

Im a Chelsea fan i really dont know why Makelele rose' date=' but if he did, what about Mikel- the player who played ahead of Makelele all season![/quote']

yeah, mikel one is puzzling, unless they havent got round to him yet

Anyone else think that dropping players purely because of injury is a bit silly....? I mean hypothetically is Messi' date=' Ronaldo or Kaka got injured for a year would they be a 93/94 eventually even though it's obvious they are all 97+ material.....?[/quote']

depends on how serious it is - if its a ronaldo (milan) injury then it can be easily justified

Hardly the same' date=' Ronaldo has been in terminal decline since before the last world cup, in fact it amazes me he is still 92. Even when fit he doesn't do much B)[/quote']

fair point - shevchenko's had a pretty big drop this week, so i'd expect a similar sized drop for ronaldo soon. but if a players been out all season, then a drop can be justified (albeit a small one)

fair point - shevchenko's had a pretty big drop this week' date=' so i'd expect a similar sized drop for ronaldo soon. but if a players been out all season, then a drop can be justified (albeit a small one)[/quote']

Which is my point on Eduardo, he's only been out for a month and was playing really well before he got injured, so I don't know how SM can justify a drop this quickly

I must say I'm a little bit disappointed by some of the statements made on this thread so far regarding Liverpool (but then again i'm biased...:D ). Yes, we are 4th in the league, have supposedly underperformed and deserve rating drops etc. but people seem to be wanting evry Liverpool player to drop :rolleyes: . Let's look at the facts.

Liverpool have the 3rd best defensive record in the EPL.

Maybe it's because they have a good defence - nope, they only have one defender rated above 90 less than all the teams above them and other teams who have conceded more goals. So...

Maybe they have a good goalkeeper...nope, people feel he's not even worth his 93 and should drop to as low as 90 :rolleyes: . So...

Maybe they have good holding midfielders...nope Mascherano is "nowhere near a 94" and the other holding midfielders should drop in ratings. So...

Maybe Liverpool play a defensive style of football - true to an extent but then you don't score 57 goals (1 behind Chelsea and 3 behind Arsenal) by just defending :rolleyes: .

any of you who feel Liverpool players are over-rated should also consider this:

No. of players rated above 90 per team in the EPL

Man U. - 11

Chelsea - 14

Arsenal - 11

Liverpool - 7 (and probably 6 or even 5 by the end of this week)

So despite only having 7 players rated above 90 Liverpool have managed to just about hang onto teams who have far superior teams according to SM :)

I been playing the game a year and a half and these are the worst ratings i have seen.... i barely agree with any of my chelsea players joe cole was more then a 93 defo...... frustraition!

and the rest angered me.....even for players that arent on any of my teams

How is Mascherano a 94? And why has Makalele risen. He has hardly been outstanding. Ballack deserved 93 though. And so does Hleb. Rosicky is probably a fair one but RVP down 1 is harsh. He's been injured for ages.

but yet Torsten Frings is stay the same

Guest the plummer

but yet Torsten Frings is stay the same

hit the nail on the head

RVP, Rosicky go down while injured , yet frings stays the same along with owen :rolleyes:

Reina Is A Great Keeper He Has A Different Style Of Play, Liverpool have a massiely underated team but fair enough they havent been very good this season yet we can keep a 4th place, Steve Finnan's rating is **** he deserves the 91 as he has played yet has the rating of Neville who has not played same goes for Riise, Torres up 1 :confused: thoroughly deserved 2 playing better than the likes of Van Nisstelrooy and Ibrihimovic, SM have something against Liverpool seriously there team will be rated like Southports in a couple of changes :D Reina i feel has played better than Van Der Sar and Reina has played nearly every game, Intandje decreased again but think liverpool didn't really buy him so he could be a first team player. Pennant decreases as does Eduardo, but that means yes Babel should have increased and yes Lucas also should have joined him in the increase i hope this isn't the last of Liverpools changes!

I always hought that youths shouldn't go down i mean there growing they shouldn't be expected to have such a high rating excluding that of Messi and Bojan :P but they should have a potential level out of 10 showing on how good this would stop the youths ratings going down like Leto last rating change went down for Liverpool cos he was dropped after playing a couple of games as a replacement!

The premiership is the best league with the highest standard of football and more importantly the best player(s).So why are players like Riise 89 and some i'll say it "nobodys" in lower leagues 90+ in his position? quite simply this is a poor decision. Not saying him or any the Liverpool players been great this season cause some have been very poor BUT players like gilberto who spurs signed is 92! and theres no way ashley cole is 3 ratings better than Riise aswell.Sort it out i know u do everything by "stats" but common sense also works.

Btw i'm glad Mascherano,Torres,David James and Flamini got deserved rises :).

Reina Is A Great Keeper He Has A Different Style Of Play' date=' Liverpool have a massiely underated team but fair enough they havent been very good this season yet we can keep a 4th place, Steve Finnan's rating is **** he deserves the 91 as he has played yet has the rating of Neville who has not played same goes for Riise, Torres up 1 :confused: thoroughly deserved 2 playing better than the likes of Van Nisstelrooy and Ibrihimovic, SM have something against Liverpool seriously there team will be rated like Southports in a couple of changes :D[b'] Reina i feel has played better than Van Der Sar[/b] and Reina has played nearly every game, Intandje decreased again but think liverpool didn't really buy him so he could be a first team player. Pennant decreases as does Eduardo, but that means yes Babel should have increased and yes Lucas also should have joined him in the increase i hope this isn't the last of Liverpools changes!

Its clear to the human eye that VDS has been way better than Reina and has been saving United alot this season. While Reina is leaking in goals that should never of gone in.

I must say I'm a little bit disappointed by some of the statements made on this thread so far regarding Liverpool (but then again i'm biased...:D ). Yes' date=' we are 4th in the league, have supposedly underperformed and deserve rating drops etc. but people seem to be wanting evry Liverpool player to drop :rolleyes: . Let's look at the facts.

Liverpool have the 3rd best defensive record in the EPL.

[b']Maybe it's because they have a good defence[/b] - nope, they only have one defender rated above 90 less than all the teams above them and other teams who have conceded more goals. So...

Maybe they have a good goalkeeper...nope, people feel he's not even worth his 93 and should drop to as low as 90 :rolleyes: . So...

Maybe they have good holding midfielders...nope Mascherano is "nowhere near a 94" and the other holding midfielders should drop in ratings. So...

Maybe Liverpool play a defensive style of football - true to an extent but then you don't score 57 goals (1 behind Chelsea and 3 behind Arsenal) by just defending :rolleyes: .

any of you who feel Liverpool players are over-rated should also consider this:

No. of players rated above 90 per team in the EPL

Man U. - 11

Chelsea - 14

Arsenal - 11

Liverpool - 7 (and probably 6 or even 5 by the end of this week)

So despite only having 7 players rated above 90 Liverpool have managed to just about hang onto teams who have far superior teams according to SM :)

Love it, best post I've seen in ages! I'm really surprised at some peoples comments especially regarding Reina and Mascherano. I think one game is responsible for clouding peoples otherwise good judgement, and I'm not going to mention it because even thinking of Old Trafford makes me wince!:D

People think more into this The Defenders

- Vidic - 95

- Ferdinand - 95

- Hyypia - 89 IMO Should Be 90

- Carragher - 94

Massive Difference its all thanks to Reina that liverpool have conceded so little!

Keepers are judged by the number of mistakes they make. Don't know whether that's the right way or not but Reina makes too many mistakes every season and since VDS has been here I cannot recall him making too many mistakes but I can certainly remember many mistakes made by Reina. And if Hypia should be 90 then O'shea should be 91:rolleyes: :rolleyes: