Kevin's Big 4 Changes!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Kevin's Big 4 Changes! I must say I'm a little bit disappointed by some of the statements made on this thread so far regarding Liverpool (but then again i'm biased... ). Yes, we are 4th in the le

Here I Am To Show What I Think The Changes Should Be I Will Only Put In The Risers And Fallers, Blue Is Risers, Black Is Decreasers MAN UTD Ben Foster 87 -->86 Tomasz Kuszczak 87 -->88

Re: Kevin's Big 4 Changes!

I have read through a fair bit of this thread and I must say I am shocked at some of the responses. I think all in all the ratings were pretty accurate for England so far.......baring in mind only the top 6 teams in the league have been done so far (Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd, Everton and Pompey). There is 1 good point made on the thread by Jack I think about Eduardo. He was only injured just over 1 month ago and had played regular and well before that. I think he deserved to keep his 90. Makelele going up is a big shock and Joe Cole should really be 94 in my opinion and Riise drop of 2 was maybe a little harsh but other than that I would not have changed anyone else's rating! Well done SM, I think the ratings have been handled excellently! Anybody who really questions the majority of the ratings really needs to

a) Stop being so biased to the players who play for the team you support

B) Open your eyes

c) Extend your football knowledge a little as it is lacking.

Hyypia is playing a lot

that bcoz agger was injured forever and the new boy SKRTEL is just arrive

but don't get me wrong' date=' im not saying Hyypia should stay at 89, he's not doing anything really bad or anything really stupid mistake, he should be at least 90 IMO

but the fact is SM doesn't think so... maybe they will change it soon after they re-review it again i think

i guess is time to spam thier inbox

[email']playerdatabase@soccermanager.com[/email] :D

Hardly matters. He was once a very solid defender I admit but is not good enough now a days

Since Aggers injury early in the season Hyypia has been right up there with Carragher as a rock in the heart of defence. Alan Hansen recently said that Hyypia has had THE BEST season he's ever had in a Liverpool, and I would concur.

You admit that he was once good but to say he's not as good nowadays is simply and factually incorrect.

I would have to say, before this season, Hyypia was APPAULING, and maybe that is what SM are taking into account. Yes, this year (not season, year) he has been playing as good as carragher, but SM maybe putting the fact he was appauling until that point into account.

Torres 96 tbh...

if clichy goes up to 92 then im sorry but so does sagna definately. Hes been a revelation since joining last summer, noone can deny that he didnt adapted to the premier league very quickly. Clichy is a quality defender and deserves 92 but what has sagna done that clichy hasnt?? solid at the back and brilliant going forward nevers stops running he definately deserves a 92:confused:

Pepe Reina has to decrease. I think down to a 92.

Lately his form has been poor. and he seems to crumble on the big occasion, notebly against Man Utd and arsenal. he probably cost liverpool 3 goals.

he seems very eratic to me. rushing out over goal when a ball is played throuhg, but stuck on his line when crosses are coming in.

Pepe Reina has to decrease. I think down to a 92.

Lately his form has been poor. and he seems to crumble on the big occasion' date=' notebly against Man Utd and arsenal. he probably cost liverpool 3 goals.

he seems very eratic to me. rushing out over goal when a ball is played throuhg, but stuck on his line when crosses are coming in.[/quote']

He is very eratic, but thats only been in the last two weeks or so? You cant reduce someones rating because hes having a bad patch.

On another note, completely off topic, isn't Carson doing well :rolleyes:

Its still very early days. There a few changes I don't agree with. for example I think Mikel should have risen and not Makalele. But im not going to vent my opinions and complains until the 1st week at least has finished. There are 2 weeks of changes here and people are complaining 1 day in.

Come on people. Can we save the complaints till a little nearer the end of the UK changes or at least till next week?

B)

He is very eratic' date=' but thats only been in the last two weeks or so? You cant reduce someones rating because hes having a bad patch.

On another note, completely off topic, isn't Carson doing well :rolleyes:[/quote']

Robinson had a bad england patch and look were he ended up on SM...

Considering their record, Liverpools defenders really should be rated higher.

Riise is worth a 90 at least (that's been covered), Hyypia & Skrtel have been doing well of late and should be 90, Agger has been injured for a long time and was 91 before, not complaining that he's gone down but again should still be 90.

Just to put things in perspective, there plenty of EPL defenders who are 90+ who play in far worse defensive units. Richards, Dunne, King, Woodgate, Mellberg, Laursen, Diston, Campbell.

All worthy of 90's but if they are then Hyypia, Skrtel & Riise all deserve them too.

Apart from those the only Pool player I would really take issue with is Babel who I think is a 90, and possibly Lucas who maybe should be 89.

leigh:

"open yours eyes"

I believe you mate are the only one that said well done...not many others are completely satisfied by any means..

This is a forum discussion and you are not respecting other peoples opinions...you broke the rules and you annoy me so much that id get banned if i crossed that line as well

I agree with most ratings. I think these were mistakes:

Kranjar: He's a Croatian international, a team that twice taught England how to play football. Surely that merits at least a 92? How he didn't even get at the very least a 91 is beyond me. And the Pompey ratings were done.

Makalele: No need to explain. Should have stayed 92.

Mascherano: No comment. 94 is just not right.

Its clear to the human eye that VDS has been way better than Reina and has been saving United alot this season. While Reina is leaking in goals that should never of gone in.

cant speak for VDS, but reina's been top drawer for **** near all the season - just watch footage of his shot-stopping and 1-on-1's and you'll see why - he acts more like a sweeper than most keepers

Kranjar: He's a Croatian international' date=' a team that twice taught England how to play football. Surely that merits at least a 92? How he didn't even get at the very least a 91 is beyond me. And the Pompey ratings were done.

[/quote']

got to agree with this point - personally i think pompey may struggle to hold on to him soon, i think he's a real class act and he should at least be a 91. apparently they absolutely love him at pompey, to be fair who can blame them!

I agree with most ratings. I think these were mistakes:

Kranjar: He's a Croatian international' date=' a team that twice taught England how to play football. Surely that merits at least a 92? How he didn't even get at the very least a 91 is beyond me. And the Pompey ratings were done.

Makalele: No need to explain. Should have stayed 92.

Mascherano: No comment. 94 is just not right.[/quote']

Disagree on this quote completely.1st of the spelling of Kranjcar.He's 90 rating currently why should he get 92?!?!.Since Makelele's return from injury chelsea have produced better results and are more solid.He went down in rating due to being injured not due to his qualities.Also Mascherano is 1 of the best defensive midfielders in the world so why shouldnt he be on par with the likes of Diarra(real madrid), Zanetti (inter) and De Rossi (roma).

cant speak for VDS' date=' but reina's been top drawer for **** near all the season - just watch footage of his shot-stopping and 1-on-1's and you'll see why - he acts more like a sweeper than most keepers[/quote']

I dont want to see clips of Reina doing good... i wanna see him perform like a 93 keeper week in week out in EPL.... which he HAS not been doing...

Disagree on this quote completely.1st of the spelling of Kranjcar.He's 90 rating currently why should he get 92?!?!.Since Makelele's return from injury chelsea have produced better results and are more solid.He went down in rating due to being injured not due to his qualities.Also Mascherano is 1 of the best defensive midfielders in the world so why shouldnt he be on par with the likes of Diarra(real madrid)' date=' Zanetti (inter) and De Rossi (roma).[/quote']

Croatian international. Pompeys best player. Is that not enough basis for him to go up? Also if you're too lazy to spell shouldn't and team names with capital letters then please don't correct spelling errors on player names. Kranjar should be at least a 91 if not 92. He's Portsmouth's joint top scorer (Defoe excluded) and he plays in midfield and is predominantly as assist man with superb technical ability! If you even watched him play then you can see why he deserves as increase.

Oh and you saying Mascherano is one of the best midfielders in the world doesn't make him one of the best.

Croatian international. Pompeys best player. Is that not enough basis for him to go up? Also if you're too lazy to spell shouldn't and team names with capital letters then please don't correct spelling errors on player names. Kranjar should be at least a 91 if not 92. He's Portsmouth's joint top scorer (Defoe excluded) and he plays in midfield and is predominantly as assist man with superb technical ability! If you even watched him play then you can see why he deserves as increase.

Oh and you saying Mascherano is one of the best midfielders in the world doesn't make him one of the best.

You would say that tbh, but he bossed your midfield last night :rolleyes: he had a really good game against Arsenal. I was also glad to see that he never spoke one word to the Ref when he fouled, so he is learning lessons.

I dont want to see clips of Reina doing good... i wanna see him perform like a 93 keeper week in week out in EPL.... which he HAS not been doing...

fine, watch the whole game and you'll see how good he is, how imposing he is etc - the confidence the defence have when he is around is massively difference (compared with someone like itandje). name 5 games in the last 3 month in which he hasnt been performing like a 93

fine' date=' watch the whole game and you'll see how good he is, how imposing he is etc - the confidence the defence have when he is around is massively difference (compared with someone like itandje). name 5 games in the last 3 month in which he hasnt been performing like a 93[/quote']

Well last night he was at fault for the first goal. Thats one in the last game.