William Gallas  

1. 1.

• Less Than 94
    • Stay 94
    • Go Up To 95
    • 95 +

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

The best way to to highlight a players rating is to argue his performances. A poll will not influence the SM researchers. Try and give reasons why he should go up in rating.

• 1 year later...

Re: William Gallas

He's a good defender, but he's losing his head since he became captain, and Arsenal have simply conceded too many goals for a top side this year. Arsenal's central defender's have the same ratings as Manchester United's, but have conceded 10 more goals. He should stay, especially in the form that Arsenal is in right now.

Guest Atkin

The best way to to highlight a players rating is to argue his performances. A poll will not influence the SM researchers. Try and give reasons why he should go up in rating.

I wasn't trying to influence the SM researchers' date=' I was just asking other people's views? [/font']

IMO he deserve 95 but the question is based on the real life :

Don't u guys think that he doesn't deserve to be the captain of Arsenal???

I have some suggestions :

Kolo Toure - play better and he is at the club for 6 or 7 years I think

Cesc Fabregas - he is the best player from Arsenal and he is an real team leader with lots of assists and if u look at the stats you'll see that he have the most balls played every match(all the passes are searching him)

Theo Walcott- it would be an real surprise but he is an great player and like Moutinho at Sporting he can be their captain for many years

G.Silva - he was on top of the list this summer and I think that if Flaminis injury is serious he'll be back in action

I disagreed when Gallas went down to 94. He was and still is worth every part of a 95 rating. He should go back up, he'd been brilliant for Arsenal this season.

As for who is worthy of being team captain, when they gave the armband to Gallas I didn't agree with it but he seems to be doing a good job. Fabregas isn't the captain material just yet. I think he needs a few more seasons to gain more experience at captaining his team. Toure again I don't believe he is captain material as much as he is a great player. Walcott will never see a captains armband in my opinion.

Gilberto was captain last season when Henry was injured but Wenger obviously decided he wasn't upto the job seeing as how he gave the armband to Gallas. He is well upto the job of captain though but he has to be in the team week in week out which at the moment he isn't.

Whilst he wouldn't get it anytime soon you can see Flamini being a captain someday. He has what it takes to lead his team on the pitch.