Deveneeey's Scottish Premier League Risers, Part 1.

Deveneeey

Re: Deveneeey's Scottish Premier League Risers, Part 1.

Rite' date=' well first off this thread is supposed to be a Scottish rating not an obsession over what Old firm goalie is better? But just to point out to all of you mindless people, Boruc has been Celtic's No1 for how many years? And compare that to McGregor? I think you'll find that this is McGregor's FIRST FULL SEASON as No1. Now for that reason and that reason only, I feel you can't compare who's after who and who's not! I think give it time (another season or so) and there'll be rumours of McGregor being wanted as well. BUT please note these are only RUMOURS, nothing more! I think Boruc on his day can be very good, but so can McGregor! The main difference is Boruc is more controversial - for example:

He was cautioned for a breach of the peace by the police for making gestures in front of Rangers fans. Apparently this is for three hand gestures which include a V sign at the crowd, another obscene gesture at the crowd and a blessing.

But maybe more disturbingly is his lack of sportsmanship. Boruc refused to shake hands with Rangers players after the 3-0 defeat at the first Old Firm derby of the season. Boruc stated that this was apparently due to the fact that he had been "provoked" and "offended" him during the game. (nothing to do with the fact that you lost 3-0 :P ) but thats by the by! But interestingly enough I don't think you'll find a Rangers player (never mind McGregor) ever refusing to shake a Celtic player's hand or anyone elses for that matter! With Barry Ferguson and Neil Lennon famously agreeing that there was tension between the 90 minutes of play but before and after the game that was it, the game is over and you get on with life!

Another point I think you should all note is the age gap: McGregor is 26 and Boruc is 28. Now if you think they are effectively good as each other at tho moment (which I think they are and the majority of non-biased ppl will agree) then what will happen in a couple of seasons when McGregor gets better cos this is Boruc at his peak (very nice thought for Gers fans, maybe not so much for all the Celts :D )

I think back to the ratings, I feel Boruc will stay the same and McGregor to go up + 1/2 (and before anyone starts saying Boruc is better because he is rated higher, I think my first point defeats that argument)

Now about McGeady and ive highlighted the statement that Nathan has made in bold and I can't really say much about that statement! If you analyse Walter's formation to Gordon's I think you'll find a startling discovery! That is you have to play to your strengths - Rangers don't have the Laudrups or Gascoignes anymore so they rely on their defence (which isnt that bad is it B) ) Come end of the season, when Rangers add the league and Scottish cup to the CIS cup (hopefully the UEFA cup as well ;) ), the debate on who plays better football surely is defeated. I mean I know for a fact as a fan of an Old firm team, I want to see results and come end of the season I don't care if Rangers pumped teams 9-0 (tho it would be nice :D )or won every game 1-0 all I care about is to see the cups! I mean to think after 2006-2007 we would be in the chance of getting an unprecedented 4 cups, that speaks volumes about this Rangers team and what Walter's done! Rangers are going through their opening phases after a dreadful couple of seasons and I think encouragingly it can only get better for Rangers)

Rangers and Celtic are not Real Madrid or Barcelona or even Chelsea who can sack their manager just because they don't play "catchy football to the eye"!! Everyone knows Rangers or Celtic can't buy the best players in the world, but [b']DO YOU REALLY KNOW THAT?[/b] I mean I don't think it has registered in that skull of all you disillusioned people!

Well another dilusinal rangers fan who is just as byest.

what a alood of cr@p u just write :rolleyes:

Also i do no that rangers and celtic caint get best players but strachen must go. Also boruc is better than mcgregor no quistion and if u scum caint handle a keeper doin sign of cross and a few swer words then whats ya doin watchin football :) it happens in every league every day so no change but since u lot caint take it well thats ur prob ;) .

Can u blame boruc not to shake hands with ya if i was abused i woudnt shake hands with my opponents and they would of abused him thats what players do. Also another wrong thing u got was that craig moore would not shake hands with bobo balde a few years back so get ya facts right :).

doint get ahead of ya self scotish cup and the league aint urs yet so shup plz :) all we need to do is beat ya twice at park head and then u slip up were back in it and abberdeen aint no mugs.

Aiden mcgeady is better than any player in ur team so no need to cry about it we were all over ya in first half but u scored fair play strachen changeed tatics like a idiot u were better team in second half but mcgeady was very good but also like u said ur defence is pretty good better than ours any way ;)

In the end ur just like 95% of the stupid rangers fans who like to call us dilsusinol well u can have the league scotish cup blah blah but we shall be back wee walter doint no whats comin to him and it aint orange eather.

Hail Hail the celts are here

Well another dilusinal rangers fan who is just as byest.

what a alood of cr@p u just write :rolleyes:

Also i do no that rangers and celtic caint get best players but strachen must go. Also boruc is better than mcgregor no quistion and if u scum caint handle a keeper doin sign of cross and a few swer words then whats ya doin watchin football :) it happens in every league every day so no change but since u lot caint take it well thats ur prob ;) .

Can u blame boruc not to shake hands with ya if i was abused i woudnt shake hands with my opponents and they would of abused him thats what players do. Also another wrong thing u got was that craig moore would not shake hands with bobo balde a few years back so get ya facts right :).

doint get ahead of ya self scotish cup and the league aint urs yet so shup plz :) all we need to do is beat ya twice at park head and then u slip up were back in it and abberdeen aint no mugs.

Aiden mcgeady is better than any player in ur team so no need to cry about it we were all over ya in first half but u scored fair play strachen changeed tatics like a idiot u were better team in second half but mcgeady was very good but also like u said ur defence is pretty good better than ours any way ;)

In the end ur just like 95% of the stupid rangers fans who like to call us dilsusinol well u can have the league scotish cup blah blah but we shall be back wee walter doint no whats comin to him and it aint orange eather.

Hail Hail the celts are here

My word' date=' don't we have a lot of "daft kiddies" on this forum *shakes his head in disbelief* so you think Rangers will lose twice and then ur [b']hoping[/b] we drop points! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D I think what I wrote above was (to the best of my ability) as unbiased as I could be! *Sighs* We'll just have to wait until the end of the season to see who is talking "****"!!! :rolleyes:

BTW you better go back to that teacher of yours and tell her to tidy up on your grammer and spelling....it's all over the place B)

Can anyone tell me if Dumitru Copil of Hearts is likely to rise?? thanks

Actually he said that he don't wanna stay at an "small" club like Hearts playing with their reserves.

He said that if Hearts would be an kind of Arsenal or Barca with some great youth clubs , he would be happy , but at Hearts he is destroying his career.

It's an kind of translation and sorry for my mistakes :D hope this help u ;)

Also mate you should read the whole bit about the caution' date=' it was because he was aggravating and provoking Rangers fans by making obscene gestures including a V sign! The blessing part had nothing (or very little) to do with it....as proved when he blessed himself again at the next Old Firm derby game in Dec 2006 - the police took no action...meaning it had nothing to do with the blessing part! The reason he got the caution had nothing to with religion, it was a breach of the peace....you think about it....50/60 thousand fans and half to 3/4 getting ****** off as they see a goalie who is making obscene gestures at them, it could easily have turned into a bloody catastrophe (a war zone esp. seeing how passionate Old Firm fans are!!!) So that was the rationale behind the caution![/quote']

My last comment on this, its gone way off topic.

The fact u and other Rangers fans even notice that he blessed himself is exactly what i was talking about, why would it upset u?? Why would u feel the need to mention that a player blessed himself?? Did it upset u??

With regard to an alleged "V" sign Boruc made, arent u Rangers fans easily offended. Boruc recieves 90 mins of sectarian and rasist abuse then he reacts and the police are called in. Did no Rangers fan make a "V" sign to Boruc that afternoon?? Also with all they television cameras at the game plus cctv surley one would have picked up at least one of his "alleged" offenses. Amazinly there is nothing on camera, maybe it was the blessing after all.

And what does ur "we are the people" sig mean??

My word' date=' don't we have a lot of "daft kiddies" on this forum *shakes his head in disbelief* so you think Rangers will lose twice and then ur [b']hoping[/b] we drop points! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D I think what I wrote above was (to the best of my ability) as unbiased as I could be! *Sighs* We'll just have to wait until the end of the season to see who is talking "****"!!! :rolleyes:

BTW you better go back to that teacher of yours and tell her to tidy up on your grammer and spelling....it's all over the place B)

You know your a real azzhole, why take the **** about his grammer, for all you know he could be dislexic or anything.

Daft kid ? your post sums up your maturity, loser :rolleyes:

Rangers play a v.defensive line-up yet have still conceded more goals than Celtic' date=' Boruc also has to play behind mediocre players like Caldwell, Naylor etc.[/quote']

With all due respect, Rangers are playing a v. defensive line-up yet have scored more goals than Celtic, should Rangers strike force and attacking midfielders be rated higher than Celtic's?

Having seen basically every goal scored in at both keepers I have to say it's difficul to claim Boruc is better, let's work from rating to rating, sine the last ratings change McGregor has been the best keeper in Scotland and the only people claiming otherwise are blinded by Boruc's past performances.

and if u scum caint handle

Is it true colours day on here, it's a game mate (football not SM) but clearly you're one of those who bring hate into it.

As for Boruc's claims about why he wouldn't shake hands, I'd take them with a pinch of salt, the man is a nutter.

Like Boruc McGeady has not improved since the last ratings change, he'll probably get his increase beacuse SM know nothing about Scottish football but is he deserving? No, he's been playing worse sicne the last ratings change (still very good though)

You know your a real azzhole' date=' why take the **** about his grammer, for all you know he could be dislexic or anything.

Daft kid ? your post sums up your maturity, loser :rolleyes:[/quote']

I think anyone reading my posts will realise up until now I have been very civil! At no point have I referred to any Celtic fans as "scum" or anything like that!? Football players can't speak their minds, they have to lead by example as people look up to them! I'm not saying Rangers (or Celtic) fans don't become abusive to the players playing for the opposing team, but I don't see any Rangers players getting cautioned. That's because Rangers players don't get affected by chants or what not! And if they did they would be dealt with by the same way!

With regards to the statement in bold, it seems when someone makes mistakes they are obviously dyslexic!? (Just a side note, if he is then my apologies, however reading his previous posts I seriously doubt he is;) ) Can it not equally be that his grammer and spelling isn't as good as it ought to be B) What's definitely worth noting is that I think you tell a alot about a person with the way he voices his argument! And the fact that all the Celtic fans are becoming abusive isn't the best way to show how intelligent you all are :P

This thread is supposed to be discussing scot football!!!!!!!!!!! But just to set the record straight you cant say what Boruc did to Rangers fans is anymore an unbiased, unprovocing action anymore than say imitating playing a flute to the Celtic fans,,, we all know how well that went down,, if the man is duely religious then he would hardly be trying to upset a crowd (love thy neighbour and all that LOL), yeh right,, ,,there is a time and place and that was clearly done to upset people.. He is a good keeper i will give you that ,, I LIKE HIM , if it werent for his blunders early on in the season, (when of course the ball bobbled etc etc ),,then you might still be in contention ,, so well done him. As for Mcgeady ,, good against average teams ,, but when Kirk Broadfoot is able to keep him quiet,, how is he going to fair when he moves on in the summer(and he probably will) against Prem defenders. So as for next season with Boruc gone, Mcgeady gone, and Strachan STAYING!!,, I think Celtic will have their work cut out again . And when someone said Rangers dont have attacking players,, what was Hutton known for??? he may have moved on but he has still been a major contribution this season. lets see who if mcgeady moves south, who is still playing first team football in prem this time next season..,,NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO DISCUSSING FOOTBALL AND STOP WINDING EACH OTHER UP,, OR WE WILL JUST GO ROUND IN CIRCLES,, WE CAN REOPEN DISCUSSION IN A FEW WEEKS WHEN IT ALL OVER ,,BUT some people genuinly want advice on some player ratings :mad: :mad:

With all due respect' date=' Rangers are playing a v. defensive line-up yet have scored more goals than Celtic, should Rangers strike force and attacking midfielders be rated higher than Celtic's?

Having seen basically every goal scored in at both keepers I have to say it's difficul to claim Boruc is better, let's work from rating to rating, sine the last ratings change McGregor has been the best keeper in Scotland and the only people claiming otherwise are blinded by Boruc's past performances.

Is it true colours day on here, it's a game mate (football not SM) but clearly you're one of those who bring hate into it.

As for Boruc's claims about why he wouldn't shake hands, I'd take them with a pinch of salt, the man is a nutter.

Like Boruc McGeady has not improved since the last ratings change, he'll probably get his increase beacuse SM know nothing about Scottish football but is he deserving? No, he's been playing worse sicne the last ratings change (still very good though)[/quote']

TRUE TRUE....listen up all the man clearly knows what he's talking about! :D:P

Football players can't speak their minds' date=' they have to lead by example as people look up to them![/quote']

Got to agree with this, Riordan for example is wrong to come out and speak against Strachan, look at Balde, Buffel and Gow, a professional shouldn't speak out like this, it teaches children to show dissent.

With all due respect' date=' Rangers are playing a v. defensive line-up yet have scored more goals than Celtic, should Rangers strike force and attacking midfielders be rated higher than Celtic's?

Like Boruc McGeady has not improved since the last ratings change, he'll probably get his increase beacuse SM know nothing about Scottish football but is he deserving? No, he's been playing worse sicne the last ratings change (still very good though)[/quote']

You no nothing about football so keep out of this plz :) SM no about scotish football unlike u.

Also if i brung hate into the game why would i be a chat mod.

They seem to like to arigue and swer so why caint i say scum ;)

Dude, his dyslexic, he can't help it, but as for you, you have to get your grammar right and don't swear. Neg rep comin' your way. Yeah and we do have daft kiddies on this forum, main idiot = YOU!

Sorry for this ruining your thread Deveneeey, but I will now stay out of this, rep coming your way Deveneeey, once again, sorry.

genuinly want advice on some player ratings :mad: :mad:

There's been plenty of player ratings, unfortunately it's become heated because someone has dared to suggest that a player who has made great saves and been consistent in taking his team to the top of the league is better than another player who hasn't looked as good as he has in the past. I don't understand it, if someone gives their honest opinion or challenges someone else's opinion why attack them for it?

You no nothing about football so keep out of this plz :) SM no about scotish football unlike u.

Also if i brung hate into the game why would i be a chat mod.

They seem to like to arigue and swer so why caint i say scum ;)

I think I'll be putting a complaint in about you being a chat mod if you think it's acceptable to waltz about the forum calling people scum.

I know a lot about Scottish football, I watch a hell of a lot of it, and believe me I watch my rival team aswell so I know about their players. Unfortunately it seems there are some who can't bring themselves to watch their rivals long enough to see who which players are their best, who has improved and who might just be better than their own players.

If you need to ask that last question then it's clear your not the best man for the job of chat mod.

I think I'll be putting a complaint in about you being a chat mod if you think it's acceptable to waltz about the forum calling people scum.

I know a lot about Scottish football' date=' I watch a hell of a lot of it, and believe me I watch my rival team aswell so I know about their players. Unfortunately it seems there are some who can't bring themselves to watch their rivals long enough to see who which players are their best, who has improved and who might just be better than their own players.

If you need to ask that last question then it's clear your not the best man for the job of chat mod.[/quote']

If all u like to do is torment me then ill complain about u.

Its called football mate i get called "scum2 all the time but if it offends u then ill hold my hands up and say sorry i have taken this abit to far

Sorry if i have offended any one :o

But i seem to be doing a decent job as a chat mod but ur never in chat ;) and as far as iv heard not been complaned about ;)

Dude' date=' his dyslexic, he can't help it, but as for you, you have to get your [b']grammar[/b] right and don't swear. Neg rep comin' your way. Yeah and we do have daft kiddies on this forum, main idiot = YOU!

Sorry for this ruining your thread Deveneeey, but I will now stay out of this, rep coming your way Deveneeey, once again, sorry.

"don't swear"?? LOL read all my posts and I think you will find that I've not swore at all! :eek: I've made predictions based on my opinions and challenged more opinions! That doesnt make me daft, but to refer Rangers fans as "scum" is idiocy!

If all u like to do is torment me then ill complain about u.

Its called football mate i get called "scum2 all the time but if it offends u then ill hold my hands up and say sorry i have taken this abit to far

Sorry if i have offended any one :o

But i seem to be doing a decent job as a chat mod but ur never in chat ;) and as far as iv heard not been complaned about ;)

I'm honestly not trying to torment you, I would think that much is clear. You never called me scum so i'm not offended directly but I honestly think you should consider whether it is approproate for any member of a forum least not a chat mod to be calling people scum in response to them making a point they disagree with.

Good day