WC2 transfer gossip/info

oobee007

Ajax and Juve (Nav) have placed bids on DECO of Lyon (Jehan me) rangeing between 20-40 million.

TIM BOROWSKI has caught the eye of Juve(Nav)

Inter (Craig smith) have revealed their interest in JOHN TERRY

Fenerbache (Bobo) have managed to sign ten young up and coming stars.

Lyon (jehan me) is leading the bid for Michael Owenwith a suspected bid of 39 million.

Hope u enjoy this orginal and new thread, will be gamely updates.

Everton Have Denied Rumours Of Any Interest In Flamengo's Rising Star Recife.

In A Recent Interview With Lilian Thuram Lilian Told Us:

"The Gaffer Did Show Interest in Recife But He Quickly Withdrawn It After Signing Roland. Roland Is Very Happy With Us And Can't Wait To Play For Us He Apparently Fell Out With Lee Bradbury So He Decided To Leave"

Everton Have Approached BlackBurn Rovers Manager Daniel Pev Over The Availability of Morten Gamnst Pedersen. Everton Chairman Roman Abramovich says: "We Have Shown Our Interest In Morten And We Are Moving in On A £9m Signing We Need To Bring In New Stars To Keep The Pressure On The League"

Meanwhile Vikash Dhorasoo, Carlinhos and Atsushi Yanagisawa Tour L.A To Gain Fans For The New Season

Lee Bradbury quotes:

'I did not fall out with Roland, he was happy and I was happy with the way things were going. But we both agreed that he is no longer part of the plans here, and that the clubs financial situation meant we had to sell some players. He will be sorely missed, and we are sure he would have liked to have stayed at CSKA, but he wishes us all the best of luck for the future, and I would like to say the same for him. Everton have got themselves a good player.

I would like to add that Roland is now happy that the club are no longer in debt, he says it will help us in our promotion push.'

It has been brought to the media's attention that Sam Wainwright has already fallen out with Roland Gusev. Gusev was asked why he took an instant dislike to Sam. He replied 'It saves time'. :D

More Gossip

Rennes (Ryan) are favourites to sign Fabio Grosso with a suspected bid of 30 million.

Nuno Gomes is expected to sign with Sporting Lisbon (Liam) during the week after meeeting the gaffer in a cafe.

Lyon (Jehan) are attempting to sign Olano Xabi Alonso, but the chairman believes it will not benefit the club. Gossip land will follow the case.

Lyon (Jehan) and Renness (Ryan) will face each other in the first round of the World Champ Cup after the draw was anoounced on Friday.

If i missed anyone please pm me.

juve manager is not pleased with the lyon manager, as his bid is cancelled..........accepted, then cancelled. very disappointing, 1 day before our deal, not happy at all

very wish there were some way, once youve accepted a deal for someone, no change to it.

wonder why you didnt add this to your thread......

Extra reliable sources can confirm that CSKA Moskva have tabled a cash-plus-player bid worth around 8m for Santos centre forward Gielson DE CARVALHO SOARES. The 22 year old, who has an 87 rating, is a good prospect but 8m looks a bit too high. Anyway.. so much for the ''who shall remain unnamed!'' :D

No you are correct Mr Bobo.

How'd you find out about Gielson' date=' anyway? I thought that information was secure...[/quote']

It ''WAS'' secure... just now it isn't!! ;) anyway, I dont think anyone else will bid for those players.. thats why I mentioned it. Good luck with them.. if the bids are accepted! ;)

PS: It's either Bobo or Sir Bobo.. no Mr... B) hehe just kidding, call me what you want..

free team in wc2!! AZ Alkmar' date=' they have 4 90 rated players, not bad at all, any forumer interested???[/quote']

exactly the same post, someone took over, quit within a couple of days, anyone dedicated to them?? they are top after 5 games, of div 2, 4 wins and a loss, good start.........anyone?

• 1 month later...

Transfer Turn 21

Juventus Manageer Nav has announced the signing of free agent Valter Birsa. He reportedly paid 6.1 mil, for this Centre Forward.

Whilst Lyon manager oobee007 (Jehan), has signed 4 young talents: Central Mdfielders Daniel Rosin and Jonathon Parr, Left Back Gustav Svensson and goalie Vito Mannone.

September 23rd

September 23rd:

Players fall through due to confused chairmans:

Marcos Senna: Juve-Everton £13.1m

Julien Faubert: Sampdoria-Athelitico £13m

meanwhile:

atletico_de_madrid.jpg

Athelitico: make 4! new signings in Turan Arda, Fabinho, Jeremy Mathieu and Pascal Feindouno at a grand total of £32.3m.

lyon.jpg

Olympique Lyonnais:Lyon go shopping aswell but for new kids on the block by signing 17 year old Jonathan Parr, 18 year old Vito Mannone, 19 year old Gustav Svensson and 26 year old Daniel Rosin at a grand total of £125,000

everton.jpg

Everton: Everton go on there first spending spree in 4 weeks!! signing 17 year old Clint Julius and 26 year old Mohamed Kallon at the grand total of £7.2m

everton.jpg

Everton Manager Sam Wainwright has expressed his interest in sampdoria midfielder Stefano Fiore and Athletico madrid defender Javier Zanetti at £5m and £8m

juventus.jpg

Juventus manager Navdeep Sandhu signs Luis Miguel and Valter Birsa for a total of £22.1m and expresses interest in Ledley King

huntelaar.jpg

Klass Jan Huntelaar is causing uproar at the san siro with Barcelona, Cruzeiro, VFB Stuttgart, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton, Newcastle United and FC Porto all approaching him in the past two weeks. how long will he stay a Milan player? by the looks of it not very long.