This is where MANUTD FANS chillout..

Guest ManUtd

This is where MANUTD FANS chillout..  

1. 1.

• Saha's betta than rudd..good job rudd left
    • Saha isnt betta than rudd..rudd should have stayed

Guest ManUtd

I dont know how many manu fans are on this forum but I'm sure its more than 50% lol...neway this post is to talk about whats going on in Old Trafford..

Do you think letting Nisterooy go was a good decision?And If Furgeson(however u spell it) choose nisterooy over luis saha then should saha's rating go up in the game?

Well i thought letting nisterooy go was a good decision...But i heard manu's getting Carrick...

;)

ruud should never ave gone man u have 4 strikers now rossi crap might be a prospect for da future but other that hes crap

and well wot ya say about ole gunnar hes crap as well he is 30+ and is never fit now

i hope im wrong and these 2 have a prelific season

but nar i cant see it

hmm... keep going a bit and you'll soon just admit that the whole Man U team is crap... ;);)

Hi Perry,

As a Man Utd fan I'm hoping that the old guard like Scholes and Giggs can find the net a few more times. Also I think Ronaldo will have a super season after his WC experience ... but I do believe we are still 2 or 3 top shelf players short to challenge Arsenal and Chelsea.

Liverpool will also struggle to gel imho.

Herby

his goal against oxford was good be solskjaer aint going to be able to play every game for man u hav to be the super sub B)

yep got that right. manu really need a striker tho. soljkaer is old and will get tired very quick, or as in this game, not match fit!! so hu r manu gonna play saha, alan smith??

adriano of brazil? (hes fatter than an elephant and cant run hell be a ruud need som1 to do all da hard work then hell tap it in and get all da credit) :P

aka a 25 goal a season striker?? :confused:

id be very happy with adriano, but no way will we pay his wages,

besides hes happy at inter its just rumours