Liverpool V Chelsea

Guest Atkin

Liverpool V Chelsea  

1. 1.

• Chelsea
    • Liverpool

Re: Liverpool V Chelsea

I suppose 3rd time lucky may be the case ' date='but i think the biggest part that could play in your favour this time is that the second leg is at the Bridge ,which we had in our favour in the other two games .:)

First leg

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

Second leg

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

Liverpool win again 4-3 on penalties .:D:)[/quote']

Oh mate don't do that to me,not pens again,anything but that! I'd rather a 4-0 hiding than that!:D

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose 3rd time lucky may be the case ' date='but i think the biggest part that could play in your favour this time is that the second leg is at the Bridge ,which we had in our favour in the other two games .:)

First leg

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

Second leg

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

Liverpool win again 4-3 on penalties .:D:)[/quote']

Second leg at the Bridge being the biggest factor?

Doubt it.

Atmosphere there is absoloutly awful, it was like watching a funeral at times during the Fenerbache game,Chelsea are so desperate for an atmosphere they give out free flags to every fan before the game,i mean,come on:rolleyes:

Although I do think we need to bring some sort of an advantage to SB,1-0 at Anfield would be nice :)

Second leg at the Bridge being the biggest factor?

Doubt it.

Atmosphere there is absoloutly awful' date=' it was like watching a funeral at times during the Fenerbache game,Chelsea are so desperate for an atmosphere they give out free flags to every fan before the game,i mean,come on:rolleyes:

Although I do think we need to bring some sort of an advantage to SB,1-0 at Anfield would be nice :)[/quote']

We sucked yet again tonight. I'm losing faith in Chelsea.

We sucked yet again tonight. I'm losing faith in Chelsea.

awww man :( I didnt know the result until I read this post, I thought tonight was a banker tbh I was more worried about u guys slipping up to Everton.

Cant belive you slipped up tonight, I guess the mancs win it again :( although I have to say overall they do deserve it them and Arsenal are the best "football" teams in the league and Man Utd know how to scrap for wins were Arsenal failed this season

Guest melbguy1

lmao! United have solely dominated the EPL despite the FA's bias towards the London clubs.

So far this year in the Champions League:

There was the unlikely 8-0 win over Besiktas surrounded by match throwing speculation.

Then the red cards for Inter in both games.

Then the penalties in both games against arsenal!

looks very fishy to me.

haha, classic stuff :)

I fink that the russians are gonna get their way with Chelsea making the final in Moscow. :rolleyes: remember the rigged draw?:confused: Only question is which other club would they want there? Barca or Man U?

haha' date=' classic stuff :)

I fink that the russians are gonna get their way with Chelsea making the final in Moscow. :rolleyes: remember the rigged draw?:confused: Only question is which other club would they want there? Barca or Man U?[/quote']

Barca obviously, Frank Rijkaard has a good friendship with Roman (Apparently :rolleyes: )

I wouldn't be too shocked if it was rigged, although i would feel sorry for clubs like Liverpool who deserve it.

Guest Toggs

Barca obviously' date=' Frank Rijkaard has a good friendship with Roman (Apparently :rolleyes: )

I wouldn't be too shocked if it was rigged, although i would feel sorry for clubs like Liverpool [b']who deserve it[/b].

??? :D

What have Liverpool done to Rangers. EDIT: Oops Danny mixed with Adam :)

Hope it isnt rigged and i hope we play Liverpool in the final (Being a kinda Man U fan aswell as the mighty Yeovil )

But isnt the Luzhniki (Where the final is) a astro-turf pitch ?? Remember all the fuss when we played Russia ?

Guest Toggs

Good, shudnt be played on Astro, aswell as the England game, pathetic how you could have a 80,000 seater stadium, with Astro-Pitch. Should be changed pernamently to grass. Astro shouldnt even be allowed to play on in profressional football :o

Guest melbguy1

Barca obviously' date=' Frank Rijkaard has a good friendship with Roman (Apparently :rolleyes: )

I wouldn't be too shocked if it was rigged, although i would feel sorry for clubs like Liverpool who deserve it.[/quote']

Yeah possible, but I think it'll be a relationship higher then the coach though.

I'm hoping Liverpool stuff them (first time I've ever supported pool in Europe B)) just so everyone shuts up about the bloody Russians. Fixing a draw might just about be feasible... but the entire competition? I don't think so somehow.

Anyway, if an all-English final is on the cards :mad: I'd prefer United v Liverpool than United v Chelsea... bit more rivalry involved and all that. :P

Well, if you look at it from a different perspective, Chelsea have had worse form than Liverpool, and they have a harder Premiership match between the two legs.

Chelsea have to play with their best possible team for all three matches, especially after Manchester United dropped points against Blackburn, so the players would be more tired than fully fit. Whereas Liverpool have an easier draw against Birmingham, so they could well play their 2nd string team as they did against Fulham.

Gerrard's injury may be a problem in the 1st leg match, but Mascherano has been playing rather well, and Alonso has been returning to some good form, so Liverpool look more the likely side to get to the finals.

Liverpool could well repeat what they did last season, and I'm sure Rafa will do well-after all, that's all Liverpool have to fight for.

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool

I can't understand why Abramovic is such an idiot :confused:

He payed lots of money for players like Shevcenko but Chelsea played only in semis ' date=' no final :confused::D

Forza Liverpool

Shevchenko was an important player for Milan and coupled with the fact that Roman is a billionaire the fee was always going to be high. It is hardly Roman's fault that Shevchenko isn't good enough for the Premier League. He should clear off back to his comfort zone in Milan.

I have a question : Why did Ashley Cole went to Chelsea :rolleyes:

For money , of course but his form is going down ,down , down .... from one of the best LB's to a normal one.

About Torres I have something to say : I think that he is a little bit tired after all matches from this season

I have a question : Why did Ashley Cole went to Chelsea :rolleyes:

For money ' date=' of course but his form is going down ,down , down .... from one of the best LB's to a normal one.

About Torres I have something to say : I think that he is a little bit tired after all matches from this season[/quote']

just proved cole wasent what he used to be them when he lost the ball lol :P