Sign in to follow this  
Shelbourne FC

Luciano Monzon

Re: Luciano Monzon

Guardian is not up-to-date on Argentina.

http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/15522/

This site (one of my faves) also has him playing.

According to Sky Sports' Stats Centre' date=' no appearances this season o_0

[url']http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/stats/Welcome.asp?Cust=405[/url]

According to Sky Sports' Stats Centre' date=' no appearances this season o_0

[url']http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/stats/Welcome.asp?Cust=405[/url]

I'm looking on there and I'm seeing him as a starter in the last 4 games and a sub-in for the game before that run started.

• San Martin 0-2 Boca Juniors 24/02/2008 (Sub-in)
  • Boca Juniors 1-1 Independiente 09/03/2008 (Sub-in)
  • Huracan 0-0 Boca Juniors 16/03/2008 (Starter)
  • Boca Juniors 2-1 Colon 23/03/2008(Starter)
  • Olimpo 1-1 Boca Juniors 30/03/2008 (Starter)
  • Boca Juniors 1-1 Banfield 06/04/2008 (Starter)

I bought this player when he was a 75 and he went up to 82.

Ive had some good offers for him and was going to sell.

But i noticed he's been playing for the argentina team thats go to the final at the olympics.

do you guys think he is worth keeping or selling on?

How much can he rise to in the near and not so near future?

Do NOT sell this player if you've been lucky enough to buy him or inherit him in a team.

He is on the verge of moving to the Bundesliga (German 1st Div), where Hamburg has made a 10 million US$ bid for him - which apparently was REJECTED by Boca. This should give you some idea how highly the value him. He has been touted to be a future LB for the Argentine NT. :eek:

At this stage the 10 Million US$ will only secure HSV 60% of his playing rights, so watch this space but Hamburg are not the only club after him. ;)

BTW he is in Beijing atm with the Argentinian team, playing for a gold medal against Nigeria tomorrow night. :) Hamburg wanted to use the opportunity to see him play there to justify the huge outlay for such a young player, but I'm sure he's caught the eye of other club scouts whilst at the tournament so expect him to move very soon.

I think he's a future 90+ player, and could hit 87/88 if he makes it to Germany or somewhere else in Europe by the end of the season. :)

Herby

Do NOT sell this player if you've been lucky enough to buy him or inherit him in a team.

He is on the verge of moving to the Bundesliga (German 1st Div)' date=' where Hamburg has made a 10 million US$ bid for him - which apparently was REJECTED by Boca. This should give you some idea how highly the value him. He has been touted to be a future LB for the Argentine NT. :eek:

At this stage the 10 Million US$ will only secure HSV 60% of his playing rights, so watch this space but Hamburg are not the only club after him. ;)

BTW he is in Beijing atm with the Argentinian team, playing for a gold medal against Nigeria tomorrow night. :) Hamburg wanted to use the opportunity to see him play there to justify the huge outlay for such a young player, but I'm sure he's caught the eye of other club scouts whilst at the tournament so expect him to move very soon.

I think he's a future 90+ player, and could hit 87/88 if he makes it to Germany or somewhere else in Europe by the end of the season. :)

Herby[/quote']

Just found him as a free agent in one of my leagues:eek:

Thanks

Kyle Turner

He is on the verge of moving to the Bundesliga (German 1st Div)' date=' where Hamburg has made a 10 million US$ bid for him - which apparently was REJECTED by Boca. This should give you some idea how highly the value him. He has been touted to be a future LB for the Argentine NT. :eek:

Herby[/quote']

I hope your right dude.

Based on this, i think i will keep him :)

i've heard that he's going to play in Betis.... im from argentina and i'm a fan of boca juniors...

i have this player in my SM team!!!

he's a hot prospect to me

Welcome to the Forum Rodrin! :D

Obviously we are not in the same setups, because I own him everywhere too. ;):D

Yeah, I read that Real Betis have made an offer as well. Hamburg's offer is also still on the table and from what I gather, it's now up to the player to decide where he wants to play.

I'm a bit torn, as I think he'll increase in rating more if he moves to the German BL, although I'm sure he'll get games for Betis too but they'll be in the bottom half of the table and not challenging for Europe even. :(

My guess is he'll end up in Spain, where they speak his language and where he'll get more attention probably.

I must say, I'm surprised that Betis have the kind of money Boca are asking. :eek: Last I heard the 9 or 10 million US$ offer Hamburg made was only going to secure them 60-70% of his playing rights. :o

Anyway, I'm sure he'll end up somewhere within the next week.

BTW - Hamburg have just signed brazilian Alex Silva as the replacement for Kompany. ;)

Herby

SM hasn't acknowledged the transfer, according to his real life stats he's still a Boca players. :confused:

I think as far as SM is concerned it was a good move for him as he'll definitely get playing time there :D but I'm not so sure it was a good career move.

The Boca board will be very happy, 9 million euros is a good deal for them imho.

Herby

SM hasn't acknowledged the transfer' date=' according to his real life stats he's still a Boca players. :confused:

I think as far as SM is concerned it was a good move for him as he'll definitely get playing time there :D but I'm not so sure it was a good career move.

The Boca board will be very happy, 9 million euros is a good deal for them imho.

Herby[/quote']

Has he definately moved to Betis then?

I am quite confused by this... I have read reports saying he has moved to Betis and reports saying he has moved to Hamburg. I am getting different stories from different sources. :rolleyes:

Has he definately moved to Betis then?

I am quite confused by this... I have read reports saying he has moved to Betis and reports saying he has moved to Hamburg. I am getting different stories from different sources. :rolleyes:

He's definitely signed for Betis