Mr HoW's possibly national setup

Mr HoW

Hi guys.

I'm thinking on a new setup, something national. My first plan is about this:

You can choose a club, and You can have players in that club from two nations.

1., Choose a nation which is Your PRIMARY nation, that means You have option right to buy players from that country.

2., Choose a nation which is Your SECONDARY nation, that means You can share that nation with an other player, as it nation is his secondary nation too.

The other option of this league is that if You dont want to buy a player from Your PRIMARY nation, You can allow other managers to have him. For example:

Your primary nation is England, but You dont want to buy Rio Ferdinand, You can allow an other manager to have him if he wants. This can be something like trade that "I'll give You this if You give me that player from Your primary nation", or just a simple allowance...

So, any ideas, suggestions, etc? How about this?

I'll put You guys in order of signing in:

Mr HoW

Danny RSCA

Ross

Kevin

Reddevilfc

Re: Mr HoW's possibly national setup

Yes mate.. I shall join.

Just a point about people having players that other managers want, they should not be able to P/E them out until it is confirmed that the manager doesn't want them. It would have been okay if you were still able to reverse transfers but this is not the case.

Anyway.. don't know if you're taking nations but I have France :)

Just a point about people having players that other managers want' date=' they should not be able to P/E them out until it is confirmed that the manager doesn't want them. It would have been okay if you were still able to reverse transfers but this is not the case.[/quote']

I got this, well I think this setup will be fulled with forumers only, because of the discussion, etc., so if everyone choosed his nations then, he can decide if he wants that player or not. If not, he can use the forum to "sell" the option for that player. So that means, he cant trade out players with a nation which is choosen by someone by primary or secondary nation.

AND: the team and nations choosing time is not now my friend :D First of all, I'm collecting members and ideas :D Then is this okay, You can choose :D

Ideas

1. Teams should be decided on a draw as it's not fair for those offline.

2. I actually wouldn't go into the secondary nations tbh. It may get a bit confusing and managers might not get their players.

3. Sell at Chairman Value

4. Agree with what Ross said that before you P/e players out the manager of the nation must get first refusal

Ideas

1. Teams should be decided on a draw as it's not fair for those offline.

2. I actually wouldn't go into the secondary nations tbh. It may get a bit confusing and managers might not get their players.

3. Sell at Chairman Value

4. Agree with what Ross said that before you P/e players out the manager of the nation must get first refusal

1. The problem with draws is that a few managers wont be interested if they wont get the right nations. So this is a tought thing.

2. The secondary is optional, maybe this can be decided on a draw, or can be cancelled. I'm not sure about that, but only one nation is probably not enough.

3. Thats fine.

4. The the manager of a primary nation HAS option for his national players, so if You are Liverpool, and Your nation is england, and You want Rooney, MU manager MUST SELL him to You.

1. The problem with draws is that a few managers wont be interested if they wont get the right nations. So this is a tought thing.

2. The secondary is optional' date=' maybe this can be decided on a draw, or can be cancelled. I'm not sure about that, [b']but only one nation is probably not enough.[/b]

3. Thats fine.

4. The the manager of a primary nation HAS option for his national players, so if You are Liverpool, and Your nation is england, and You want Rooney, MU manager MUST SELL him to You.

In some cases one nation is enough like some of the big ones but incase of some of the smaller nations like some of the African nations two nations might be required. So you can probably club some of the African nations together

In some cases one nation is enough like some of the big ones but incase of some of the smaller nations like some of the African nations two nations might be required. So you can probably club some of the African nations together

And what if everyone can have a so called "big" nation as his primary choice, and second choice can be a smaller one? In this way, everyone can choose from good players and also can trade with them.

If nobody takes any of the African nations, everyone can have the African nations as your secondary nation? Or if they aren't picked, each manager gets one of the African nations as there secondary nation and this is drawn? Or the secondary nations are the next best nations from what was left and they are shared amongst the managers through a random draw?

A good idea as well is that, after say three seasons, the cup must be under 21s only?

And what if everyone can have a so called "big" nation as his primary choice' date=' and second choice can be a smaller one? In this way, everyone can choose from good players and also can trade with them.[/quote']

Depends on how many teams you plan to have in the setup! If it's 10 teams then probably all the managers can have a big club and your idea can be carried out but if there are more then i see it being a problem:)

Depends on how many teams you plan to have in the setup! If it's 10 teams then probably all the managers can have a big club and your idea can be carried out but if there are more then i see it being a problem:)

Well then will be 10 teams :D

At least we will be full :D

FIFA WORLD RANKINGS: Argentina' date=' Brazil, Italy, Spain, Germany, C Republic, France, Greece, Portugal, Netherlands.. England/Croatia/Scotland and the African nations are all outside there.[/quote']

Due to that England has good players, must be in the first choice instead of Greece, because they are sucks :D