Mr HoW's possibly national setup

Mr HoW

Re: Mr HoW's possibly national setup

OOOkaaay, now the FINAL list looks like this, everyone has everything:

Manager........Primary N.........Club.........................Secondary N.

Mr HoW.............Argentina -...... Bayern München -......Serbia

Danny RSCA ......Italy - ............Atlético Madrid - ........Belgium

Ross - ..............Spain.. - .........Barcelona - ...............Cameroon

Kevin - .............Brazil.. - .........Liverpool - ................Croatia

Reddevilfc - .......England - .......Manchester United - ...Russia

lukelufc - ..........France - .........Arsenal - ..................Switzerland

Deveneeey - .....Germany - .......Roma - ....................Nigeria

Alonso 2007 - ....Netherland - ....Real Madrid - ............Colombia

Nick Justice - ....Mexico - .........América - .................USA

Dr. Weidi - ........Portugal - .......Internazionale - .........Sweden

Nick Gilardino - ..Ivory Coast - ...Chelsea - .................Ghana

Joe Cutlan - .....Czech Republic- Juventus - ................Denmark

TomOwen - ......Turkey - ..........Fenerbahce - ............Uruguay

cm.9 - .............Scotland - .......Rangers - .................Norway

Rules to follow soon :D

May as well start this now.. PM me who you want and who you don't..

Luke: Abidal, Thuram, Henry - We can do them in a deal for Fabregas

Kevin: Silvinho, Edmilson, Ronaldinho - Deals for Xabi Alonso and Torres

Danny Rsca: Zambrotta - Raul Garcia and Pablo Ibanez at the moment

Nick J: Marquez, Giovani, Valdez - Chairman value for them

Mr HoW: Milito, Messi - Don't think you have any Spaniards do you?

Nick G: Yaya Toure - No Spaniards in your side I believe?

Dr Weidi: Deco - Yet again.. don't think you have any Spaniards

PM me whether you want them or not because I can use the ones who you don't want in player exchange to build my wonder team :).

May as well start this now.. PM me who you want and who you don't..

Luke: Abidal' date=' Thuram, Henry[/i'] - We can do them in a deal for Fabregas

Kevin: Silvinho, Edmilson, Ronaldinho - Deals for Xabi Alonso and Torres

Danny Rsca: Zambrotta - Raul Garcia and Pablo Ibanez at the moment

Nick J: Marquez, Giovani, Valdez - Chairman value for them

Mr HoW: Milito, Messi - Don't think you have any Spaniards do you?

Nick G: Yaya Toure - No Spaniards in your side I believe?

Dr Weidi: Deco - Yet again.. don't think you have any Spaniards

PM me whether you want them or not because I can use the ones who you don't want in player exchange to build my wonder team :).

am just gonna have to offer money for toure then

R U L E S

1., The setup contains 14 teams in one division. Each team has two nations. The team's squad must be consist of those two nations' players. That means for example:

If Your two nations are Guatemala and Malta, that means Your team can have ONLY players from Guatemala and Malta.

2., What should do with "out of my nations" (OOMN) players? Easy. If that player belongs to someone's nation, You MUST SELL HIM TO THAT MANAGER FOR THE CHAIRMAN VALUE! If the manager does not want to have that player (because of anything, not out business) then You must TL him and sell out that player to an external club.

3., If that OOMN player doesnt belongs to anyone's nation, that means You MUST SELL HIM OUT TO AN EXTERNAL CLUB, or YOU CAN USE HIM AS TRADING IN A PLAYER FOR YOUR NATION FROM AN EXTERNAL CLUB.

4., SO REMEMBER: YOUR TEAM CANT HAVE PLAYERS FROM OUT OF YOUR NATION!

5., To make the things easy, all managers please shortlist only their nations players at the start immediately, then the managers can see that which players CAN'T BE TRADED OUT.

6., NOTE! Be careful the deals between managers, because SM allows only 3 deals between managers per a season, so think a bit before making deals, count that how many players should go from A to B and from B to A. Use exchanges plus cash if necessary to do the deals as good as can be done.

7., I'll watch the transfers every day, and I'll reverse every transfers that breaks the rules. So YOU CANT BUY PLAYERS OUT OF YOUR NATION, YOU CANT SELL OUT PLAYERS WHICH ARE WATCHED BY A MANAGER BECAUSE OF HIS NATIONALITY!

8., For the first season, there are no rules that how many first or second nations in Your starting11, the most important thing is that YOU CANT USE PLAYERS OUT OF YOUR NATION. TRY TO GET RID OF THOSE PLAYERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Also You cant use player out of Your nations as a loaned player. Remember: This is a national setup, just with two nations for each managers.

Thats all I think, I hope its okay.

Good luck for everyone, read this carefully, the setup will be created tomorrow morning. Will be password protected, so the password will be send by PM to everyone.

Oh and something else: We can use a new thread for discussing these things' date=' or this, it doesnt matter just tell everyone that which thread is the official for this.[/quote']

Create a fresh thread for Squad announcements and news, etc, would be much easier and tidier than this thread mate.

R U L E S

1.' date=' The setup contains 14 teams in one division. Each team has two nations. The team's squad must be consist of those two nations' players. That means for example:

If Your two nations are Guatemala and Malta, that means Your team can have ONLY players from Guatemala and Malta.

2., What should do with "out of my nations" (OOMN) players? Easy. If that player belongs to someone's nation, You MUST SELL HIM TO THAT MANAGER FOR THE CHAIRMAN VALUE! If the manager does not want to have that player (because of anything, not out business) then You must TL him and sell out that player to an external club.

3., If that OOMN player doesnt belongs to anyone's nation, that means You MUST SELL HIM OUT TO AN EXTERNAL CLUB, or YOU CAN USE HIM AS TRADING IN A PLAYER FOR YOUR NATION FROM AN EXTERNAL CLUB.

4., [b']SO REMEMBER: YOUR TEAM CANT HAVE PLAYERS FROM OUT OF YOUR NATION![/b]

5., To make the things easy, all managers please shortlist only their nations players at the start immediately, then the managers can see that which players CAN'T BE TRADED OUT.

6., NOTE! Be careful the deals between managers, because SM allows only 3 deals between managers per a season, so think a bit before making deals, count that how many players should go from A to B and from B to A. Use exchanges plus cash if necessary to do the deals as good as can be done.

7., I'll watch the transfers every day, and I'll reverse every transfers that breaks the rules. So YOU CANT BUY PLAYERS OUT OF YOUR NATION, YOU CANT SELL OUT PLAYERS WHICH ARE WATCHED BY A MANAGER BECAUSE OF HIS NATIONALITY!

8., For the first season, there are no rules that how many first or second nations in Your starting11, the most important thing is that YOU CANT USE PLAYERS OUT OF YOUR NATION. TRY TO GET RID OF THOSE PLAYERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Also You cant use player out of Your nations as a loaned player. Remember: This is a national setup, just with two nations for each managers.

Thats all I think, I hope its okay.

Good luck for everyone, read this carefully, the setup will be created tomorrow morning. Will be password protected, so the password will be send by PM to everyone.

if i have a player that the manager who's nationality he is can i just offer him for external or do i have to TL coz if we have no money den we cant buy the players we want from our secondary side. so therefore we can offer for them off external

if i have a player that the manager who's nationality he is can i just offer him for external or do i have to TL coz if we have no money den we cant buy the players we want from our secondary side. so therefore we can offer for them off external

If a player belongs to someone's nation, but You cant sort out a deal, You must speak to him. If a manager said that he dont want to sign that player for a while, You can sell him out to external, and if he wants to buy him, he can do it from external club. But the managers have to agree on the players, what to do with them.

For example: if spanish manager doesnt want to have Morientes, he tell You that he dont want him, You can sell him out to external or trade him out.