Mr HoW's possibly national setup

Mr HoW

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Mr HoW's possibly national setup

Okay, so far so good, we have an unmanaged Chelsea again.. I'm really looking for a serious manager, who can read and keep the rules, and take the game seriously enough to play with it.

Chelsea's two nations: Ivory Coast and Ghana.

So please: serious managers only!!! The setup is pass protected, so PM me for the pass pls.

Mr how I got a bid for Tevez. So just asking whether I should sell him or not? It's up to you.

Use the other thread for this mate please :D

And set up Your formation well for today please :D

Anyway, I would like to buy him soon or later, but You can sell him out because I cant buy him in the next few weeks.

To sum it up again. In my National Setup, there are three unmanaged teams now because of unserious managers. We need three serious and reliable manager to make successful our national setup. The following teams are available with these nations:

Chelsea: Ivory Coast and Ghana

Juventus: Czech Republic and Egypt

Rangers: Scotland and Rep. of Ireland

That means Your starting 11 must consist of these two nations players. If You have a player in Your squad which is belonging to someone's nation, You MUST ask the manager first what to do with him, and if he allowing You to transfer or trade that player out, You can do that, but ONLY WITH PERMISSION. If the manager wants him, You MUST sell him at CHAIRMAN VALUE. And so as that manager should do this too.

If You are interested, and You'll be able to compete, PM me please and I'll send You the password of the setup. But its very important to know the rules and please help us to be in a perfect setup! Thanks!

Just to let you all know, with Mr HoW's permission i have got a friend (Dan Davidson) into the setup as the new manager of Juventus/Czech Republic. He is a good manager and very reliable, so he should do fine, just get in contact with him about deals and such. He has a profile on the forum but doesn't come on at all really, so PM him on the game if you need to make contact.

Cheers ;) .

Just to let you all know' date=' with Mr HoW's permission i have got a friend (Dan Davidson) into the setup as the new manager of Juventus/Czech Republic. He is a good manager and very reliable, so he should do fine, just get in contact with him about deals and such. He has a profile on the forum but doesn't come on at all really, so PM him on the game if you need to make contact.

Cheers ;) .[/font']

Thank You my friend :D Sooo, thanks to Deveneeey, we have two unmanaged sides left.. Chelsea and Rangers.. Join people! :D