Mr HoW's possibly national setup

Mr HoW

Re: Mr HoW's possibly national setup

lolzz thats kewl i got real madrid!!!!! lolzzz gud luck to the spanish manager...wonder what he will take now that barca are also gone!!!!....don't worry...casillas is all urs :)

The team shouldnt be from the nations county my friend :D

And of course if he wants Casillas, You MUST sell him :D

The team shouldnt be from the nations county my friend :D

And of course if he wants Casillas' date=' You MUST sell him :D[/quote']

lolzz mate ofcourse i will sell him casillas....thats is if he can afford 35 mil :D .....mate the thing is barca have the max spanish players so he wud have preferred them........also i thought we could have only a club which had one player from our nation....can't think of ivory coast having any in ManU??.......

lolzz i thought i could just ask....have i to accept p/e deals if the other manager offers me players which are not from my country :confused:

lolzz although i think i will accept them but still i wud like to know. :)

I dont mind pulling out if another manager really wants to join... cause I'm not too fussed about whether I am in or not' date=' if someone really really wants to join, I won't mind them taking my place.[/quote']

mate i think rob has quit!!!!!!! we might need another guy

lolzz mate ofcourse i will sell him casillas....thats is if he can afford 35 mil :D .....mate the thing is barca have the max spanish players so he wud have preferred them........also i thought we could have only a club which had one player from our nation....can't think of ivory coast having any in ManU??.......

lolzz i thought i could just ask....have i to accept p/e deals if the other manager offers me players which are not from my country :confused:

lolzz although i think i will accept them but still i wud like to know. :)

The teams are Your choices, I cant do anything about it. I planned as yes must have at least one player from that nation, but failed with those lists.. Never mind. Ross will sell other players to get money, trade, etc. Dont worry.

You cant have players outside of Your country. You must get rid of them. If he is in someones nation, sell him to him if he wants that player, and if not: must trade or sell him to outside.. Remember: this is national setup, so You must build up Your team by two nations..

The teams are Your choices' date=' I cant do anything about it. I planned as yes must have at least one player from that nation, but failed with those lists.. Never mind. Ross will sell other players to get money, trade, etc. Dont worry.

You cant have players outside of Your country. You must get rid of them. If he is in someones nation, sell him to him if he wants that player, and if not: must trade or sell him to outside.. Remember: this is national setup, so You must build up Your team by two nations..[/quote']

lolzzz ya i know that......what i was saying was if he offered me players in the deal not from my nation i can reject that right???

so when is the setup being created???

Okay, the updated draws:

Mr HoW - Argentina - Bayern München

Danny RSCA - Italy - Atlético Madrid

Ross - Spain - ?? (didnt told me)

Kevin - Brazil - Liverpool

Reddevilfc - England - ?? (didnt told me)

lukelufc - France - Arsenal

Deveneeey - Germany - Barcelona

Alonso 2007 - Netherland - Real Madrid

Nick Justice - Mexico - América

Dr. Weidi - Portugal - Internazionale

Nick Gilardino - Ivory Coast - Chelsea

TomOwen (?) - no infos..

So it seems we have this, the absent thing must be replaced, please do it asap :D

Need infos from:

Ross - club team

Reddevil - club team

TomOwen..?

This left as primary:

Czech Rep / Turkey / Russia (can be choosen)

Secondary nations will be choosen when all 12 managers has his primary nation and club!

Setup will be created when all 12 managers has the two nations and the clubs! NOTE: I CANT CREATE THE SETUP WITHOUT KNOWING WHICH CLUB TEAMS SHOULD BE PUT IN!

lolzzz ya i know that......what i was saying was if he offered me players in the deal not from my nation i can reject that right???

so when is the setup being created???

You must reject it. You cant have players out from nations in Your team. The deals between managers must include only "in-nation" players.

Real Madrid for me.. Alonso you must pick another because as was said earlier whatever country you have' date=' you get first refusal on a club from your nation.

So Spain: Real Madrid, and PM me when you need my secondary Mr HoW ;).[/quote']

No mate, Real is okay for him. You didint made Your club list, so You must select another one. We agreed on whatever can be the clubs nation as the selected primary nation. Or talk with Alonso, its not my business. But I think Alonso has the right to have Real.