Mr HoW's possibly national setup

Mr HoW

Re: Mr HoW's possibly national setup

No mate' date=' Real is okay for him. You didint made Your club list, so You must select another one. We agreed on whatever can be the clubs nation as the selected primary nation. Or talk with Alonso, its not my business. But I think Alonso has the right to have Real.[/quote']

Shouldn't I get to pick my club third in line no? I was only asked to pick my nations both primary and secondary so didnt think I had to pick my club. Thought it would only be fair that the Spanish manager was allowed to start with Real/Barca?

Shouldn't I get to pick my club third in line no? I was only asked to pick my nations both primary and secondary so didnt think I had to pick my club. Thought it would only be fair that the Spanish manager was allowed to start with Real/Barca?

I asked You to send me the national team and the club team. Others did that too mate.. Now this is a sh*tty situation.. :S

I asked You to send me the national team and the club team. Others did that too mate.. Now this is a sh*tty situation.. :S

Well forget it then.. let Holland and Germany have Spanish clubs.. don't see why they have them in the first place at all..

Barca: thirteen Spanish players.. no Germans which means he shouldn't be them in the first place at all because that was a rule.

Real: eight Spaniards.. fair enough he has Sneijder, RVN and Robben.

I'll have Barcelona or nobody, as they have a bigger stadium and have players like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta and wonderkid Bojan.

Well forget it then.. let Holland and Germany have Spanish clubs.. don't see why they have them in the first place at all..

Barca: thirteen Spanish players.. no Germans which means he shouldn't be them in the first place at all because that was a rule.

Real: eight Spaniards.. fair enough he has Sneijder' date=' RVN and Robben.

I'll have Barcelona or nobody, as they have a bigger stadium and have players like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta and wonderkid Bojan.[/quote']

Is it my fault i got given Barcelona? I just gave a list of teams i would be i wasn't aware that i would get Barca.

Is it my fault i got given Barcelona? I just gave a list of teams i would be i wasn't aware that i would get Barca.

Funny that.. where in my post did I blame you for taking them or say that I should have them and you should not get anyone at all. You shouldn't have them as you have no Germans anyway.

Real: eight Spaniards.. fair enough he has Sneijder' date=' RVN and Robben.

I'll have Barcelona or nobody, as they have a bigger stadium and have players like Puyol, Xavi, Iniesta and wonderkid Bojan.[/quote']

NO, the rule was YOUR TEAM MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE player of Your nation. But dont blame me or anyone else, You forgot to send me Your list, so now talk with Alonso about Barca or try to get Real. I wont make this decision instead of You.

Funny that.. where in my post did I blame you for taking them or say that I should have them and you should not get anyone at all. You shouldn't have them as you have no Germans anyway.

Well shall i just leave and make it easier? Your always right after all.

NO' date=' the rule was [b']YOUR TEAM MUST INCLUDE AT[/b] LEAST ONE player of Your nation. But dont blame me or anyone else, You forgot to send me Your list, so now talk with Alonso about Barca or try to get Real. I wont make this decision instead of You.

And I don't see Barcelona with any Germans.. do you?

And I don't see Barcelona with any Germans.. do you?

No. And I dont see Your post with clubs... Do You? You were the third man to choose, so You can tell me to go f*ck myself, but You were lazy to write a few clubs down, so now I'm in deep sh*t.. Discuss this with the spanish club owners. I wont take away their clubs, but yes, practically because of the German-Spanish thing, You should have Barca.

Deveneeey: dont leave mate, You should just pick up another club maybe, than hopefully everyone will be happy.

No you should change your club and I am right this time because you don't have anyone from your nation in the Barcelona squad do you?

No they don't have any Germans' date=' i know. I cannot unfortunately do anything about this unless Mr HoW wants a change in his system. I'm not massively fussed but whatever, Mr HoW up to you mate.[/font']

Lets make the things clear.. again.

Primary nations. 12 nations, each for a manager. thats all. no sharing, no kissing, each for everyone.

Secondary nation can be choosen freely, I will decide the row of choosing. SO: secondary nation can be any nation from worldwide EXCEPT that 12 primary.

Well Deveneeey have your Barca and take Spain for all I care.. seems that the setup will be better with me out of it then huh? Oh well.

The funny thing is i don't care .. do you want them?? Have them then' date=' i'll be another club, it doesn't matter! :eek: [/font']

No they don't have any Germans' date=' i know. I cannot unfortunately do anything about this unless Mr HoW wants a change in his system. I'm not massively fussed but whatever, Mr HoW up to you mate.[/font']

Would You be so kind as to change for other team please..? I dont care who, just a free available club.

Would You be so kind as to change for other team please..? I dont care who' date=' just a free available club.[/quote']

As i have just said, i'm not entirely bothered who i am, i was given Barcelona, and now someone else wants them, so they can have them. I'll be someone else yeah, i'll let you know in a minute Mr HoW mate.

As i have just said' date=' i'm not entirely bothered who i am, i was given Barcelona, and now someone else wants them, so they can have them. I'll be someone else yeah, i'll let you know in a minute Mr HoW mate.[/font']

Thank You very much mate. Sorry for this inconvience...