Must Buy: Viktor Fayzulin

He's a very technical player playing regularly for Zenit. He's an AM who has great dribbling ability and speed and also a good pass and can open up defences. He should go up to 88/89 next Russian changed because he's one of the best players for probably the best side in the Russian league. He's transferred to Zenit from Nalchik and has been superb ever since. Rated only 82 on the database right now. My advice is get him.

Re: Must Buy: Viktor Fayzulin

He's a very technical player playing regularly for Zenit. He's an AM who has great dribbling ability and speed and also a good pass and can open up defences. He should go up to 88/89 next Russian changed because he's one of the best players for probably the best side in the Russian league. He's transferred to Zenit from Nalchik and has been superb ever since. Rated only 82 on the database right now. My advice is get him.

He's playing for them now isn't he mate?

i don't know how many games played and how good he is, but an increase of6/7 isn't a little excessive? he plays in russia.. not in England or Spain.. although the Russian ratings are reviewed only once and that could mean high increases than the countries that are reviewed 1 or more.

i don't know how many games played and how good he is' date=' but an increase of6/7 isn't a little excessive? he plays in russia.. not in England or Spain.. although the Russian ratings are reviewed only once and that could mean high increases than the countries that are reviewed 1 or more.[/quote']

The Russian changes are only done 2 times every year so increases are massive compared to English/Spanish league's which are done once every few months.

Yea I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet. I've been very impressed with him in the Russian League and UEFA Cup. Plays for U21's as well but could soon make national team.

I metioned him in my first scouting thread in February. I mentioned him under the name Viktor Faizulin. I know the name is spelt wrong:o . You are correct he also plays for the U21s.

I metioned him in my first scouting thread in February. I mentioned him under the name Viktor Faizulin. I know the name is spelt wrong:o . You are correct he also plays for the U21s.

He was first mentioned to me back in November 2007 by Teb and has been mentioned a few times since to me. His name was only changed very recently after Ste did a post on the blog about him. With Russian changes only done every 6 months he could go to 87.:)

I think he can definitely get a big rise of 5/6. He's playing regularly for a quality team who are doing really well in Europe, and as previously mentioned, with only one ratings change over such a long period of time, i think he may go up quite high. He is someone everyone should look to buy, i'm certainly going to be getting him using P/E for my Bradford :P .

Shunin went from 80 to 87 and although he did have an international cap with the senior team to help him out Fayzulin has been great for Zenit and being rated 82 means he can go to 87/88 quite easily. If he gets an international cap then he could be 89. Denisov is also very good for Zenit and Ionov but they are not as good in terms on money making.

He was first mentioned to me back in November 2007 by Teb and has been mentioned a few times since to me. His name was only changed very recently after Ste did a post on the blog about him. With Russian changes only done every 6 months he could go to 87.:)

Yup Teb doesnt really scout but when he does, he comes up with amazing finds. I never claim that so and so was my find though...i dont see the point tbh, but im swaying off topic again:o

Yup Teb doesnt really scout but when he does' date=' he comes up with amazing finds. I never claim that so and so was my find though...i dont see the point tbh, but im swaying off topic again:o[/quote']

You'd be surprised Sheva, Teb does more scouting than anyone I know and he is one of the best at it too. He just rarely posts on the forum what he has scouted. Much like me really, I very rarely post my scouting but do it on a daily basis. Anyone that has seen mine and Teb's teams will see that. Fayzulin is a cracking prospect though and there are quite a few gems playing in the Russian league at the moment that are in for big rises but I'll leave that for the scouts to find!;)

Well I watch the league and I know a few gems, many of which I don't post. But these are some to watch for aside from the ones I already posted about (Zhilayev, Shunin, Granat, Fayzulin).

MAIDANA, Cristian - Spartak Moscow (He's actually LM/CM and will rise 87/88)

Kiril and Dmitry Kombarov - Dinamo

ANSALDI, Cristian - Kazan

Ionov - Zenit

Just some of the top of my head.

Yep i have mentioned him in one of my threads. He is a great player indeed but his chances of getting anywhere close to 88 seem slim. He will get 86 IMO. Great talent and a fantastic player. He was also mentioned in the blog and that was a very nice article.

Could he make the Russia squad for the euros?

You'd be surprised Sheva' date=' Teb does more scouting than anyone I know and he is one of the best at it too. He just rarely posts on the forum what he has scouted. Much like me really, I very rarely post my scouting but do it on a daily basis. Anyone that has seen mine and Teb's teams will see that. Fayzulin is a cracking prospect though and there are quite a few gems playing in the Russian league at the moment that are in for big rises but I'll leave that for the scouts to find!;)[/quote']

Wow, that is very surprising indeed. Yea, i should have a look at the Russian league myself pretty soon. I dont think i will be posting either then:p . You just see sooo many people getting wound up because someone has mentioned a talent that was mentioned by them.lol. I will just keep it to myself after scouting from now on (might PM a few people like you if you dont mind that is, and i might want to get some more info if that is ok:o ). I devote too much time on making posts for them, when i shouldnt be really:rolleyes: . When i first signed up, i hardly visited any parts of the forum other than the player discussion section. Rather stupid of me as there are more interesting discussions that go on in other sub forums. Thanks for the info Leigh. I think i have just realised something important:eek:

EDIT: I just realised that, that post was completely off topic and im really sorry Krucinho:o

Could he make the Russia squad for the euros?

Hmm maybe the upcoming Euros will be too early for him BUT as Krucinho has already said...he is playing regularly for one of the top teams in Russia so it is certainly a big possibilty. He might make the squad but might not play that much. Lets be optimistic about the lad:D

First off, I like this player.

He was awful against Rubin the other week though, and Zenit are not doing particularly well so far; so I think it is a bit of a jump to think of him as even a temporary replacement for Arshavin or to get 88/89 but I guess with it being 6 weeks until Russian review a lot could happen. Needs to be a bit more consistent yet I think, but hey who knows though, plenty of experience for a very good Russian u-21 team, so fingers crossed, and has some UEFA cup experience in the bag as well now.

I was gutted that SM posted about him on the blog - let the cat out the bag :D Leigh is right I do way too much scouting; sometime I must get round to actually managing my teams!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

How long until the Russian rating changes' date=' after Italy?, or are the running through the lot again?

And another thing, would you class this player as just a money spinner, or someone to keep for the future?[/quote']

Definitely a future. I've been very impressed with him. But if you just want to make money then he will still do. The rating changes are in June you can wait on buying him but its risky if you wait too long.