Right Backs Rising Soon - Suggestions?

Re: Right Backs Rising Soon - Suggestions?

he should get the 90.. sincerely i don't like to use players in their 2nd position.. i prefer use players that have low rating in their primary position than high rated in their 2nd.. but this is just me.. don't know the others..

Well, thanks to the input here, I've narrowed the choices for my RB-of-the-future down to Zabaleta & Raggi.

Raggi is about 2.5mil cheaper at the moment, but also rated one point less (88 vs 89). Both players are 23 (though Raggi will hit 24 this summer).

The question is, which will be the better long term investment & have the best chance to reach into the low 90's the quickest? Any thoughts?

if you are quick GLEN JOHNSON at Pompy will hit 90 in next few days' date=',solid RB with 25 starts and a cup final comming up soon[/quote']

He won't mate. Portsmouth changes have been done.

If I was going to get a back up RB now I would be getting Gonul Gokhan and Lorenzo De Silvestri, both will hit 90 at some point and De Silvestri is likely to go a lot higher. He will be the future Italy RB.

yeah i need help too wth right backs so please help zabaleta is already gone in my setup..so yeah an ragg is he surely getting the 90??and any more getting ninety THIS UPCOMING RATIG CHANGES(PORTUGAL,SPAIN TURKEY,ITALY,ANYTHING)I DONT MIND CB/RB TOO

Azpilicueta' date=',has been playing in midfield this season for Ossasuna(according to guardian Unlimited),, im expecting he might get posn change to RM/RB,,,:)[/quote']

Most of the positions are wrong (On Guardian)...i found this out when i was scouting the Turkish league. I wouldnt count on it being changed but it is certainly a possibility.

What about getting a Defender (D) who could play RB, CB or LB?

Heiko WESTERMANN of Schalke and Nicolas BURDISSO of Inter are both 90 rated D and should go up in the future.

Burdisso is 27, a regular for Serie A champions-elect Inter and plays for Argentina.

Westermann is 24 and made his debut for the German national team at the end of March.