Sign in to follow this  
000ace000

Sebastian EGUREN, great rise!

The 27 year old Uruguayan international Sebastian EGUREN (CM/DM) has had so far an undistinguished career. Having been tested positive for cocaine, and having had a transfer canceled due to "psychological reasons", i would say his career has also been quite dramatic.

Therefore, it came as a surprise when the Hammarby IF player was loaned to La Liga's Villarreal, and managed to acquire a starting position! The midfielder has started every single game for Villarreal except the very first game after he joined. That's 9 starts in a row. Villarreal have the option to sign him for 1 million euros, and do plan to take this option.

Currently rated only 85. If he keeps his position in the team, which he probably will, he will have a rise to 88/89 by the time the Spanish ratings roll around. Have to say, one of my best finds yet :) Sign him, but not before me :)

Re: Sebastian EGUREN, great rise!

The 27 year old Uruguayan international Sebastian EGUREN (CM/DM) has an undistinguished career. Having been tested positive for cocaine' date=' and had a transfer canceled due to "psychological reasons", i would say his career has also been quite dramatic.

Therefore, it came as a surprise when the Hammarby IF player was loaned to La Liga's Villarreal, and managed acquire a starting position! The midfielder has started every single game for Villarreal except the very first game after which he joined. That's 9 starts in a roll. Villarreal have the option to sign him for 1 million euros, and do plan to take this option.

Currently rated only 85. If he keeps his position in the team, which he probably will, he will have a rise to 88/89 by the time the Spanish ratings roll around. Have to say, one of my best finds yet :) Sign him, but not before me :)[/quote']

Have already snapped him up for a few of my teams.. great find.. REP!

Re: Sebastian EGUREN, great rise!

88 now. i think it's still a bit conservative. but seeing that bojan only got to 89' date=' and dos santos at 87, i really cant complain. lol[/quote']

Egueren had a good rise to 88. Snapped him up for my WC Barcelona as i buy all players that people scout with them.