STEVEN SMITH on the mend

trueblue

I thought i would put an update on Stevie Smith, as I mentioned on a thread the other day that I had heard a rumour from Ibrox that he wouldnt play again,, well guess what, i just turned on a gers reserve match that took place a couple of days ago,,,and guess who was playing down the left back?? (guess my source was full of it),, he even made an asst,,puting the ball on the strikers head from a deep cross!!:) He will still most def go down a good bit next rate as he hasnt played all season,, however he might be worth keep an eye on ,, as he was undoubfully very talented b4 and LB, is still a posn the gers have a problem with, (papac playing there is a natural CB),, so he may come back afterall next season,,wait see how low his rate gets then wait for him to come back and it may then shoot right back up!!!!!!

Re: STEVEN SMITH on the mend

not alot of people care probably but Steven Smith made a first team appearance yesterday and played all 90 minutes:D

was a fantastic player before he was injured and looked decent yesterday considering he has not played a first team game in 16 months...I just hope that he will be as good as he was before he got injured.

edit:/\ he beat me to it:rolleyes:

his rating is 85 at the moment aged 22

Player Name: Steven SMITH

Nationality: Scottish

Position: Left Back

Foot: Left

Rating: Help 85

Re: STEVEN SMITH on the mend

i think its still early ,, and i would expect him to still drop down in ratings. He was a good player but still have to wait see how he does, and he will be playing now under different management as well. im going to wait see how low he go in rates and if he play regular then might go in for him before the next rates when you will then get a bigger jump and of course be cheaper