Mr HoW's BInternational Setup - announcements, news, discussing

Mr HoW

Re: Mr HoW's BInternational Setup - announcements, news, discussing

I'm ready for my first game :D :D :D against argentina :( :( :( lol should be a good game

Your squad is quite good my friend, the only hard thing is the goalie question. Will be tough tomorrow, I'm sure of that.. All matches will be hard for everyone :D

lolzzzz even i have a starting 11 in place atleast.....wanted to add some depth in defence but that will have to wait. also second choice keeper. i bought sum old 88 rated colombian who cost next to nothing......lolzzz my first game is against juve....what if he doesn't manage 11 players till then???

Thats what i was saying i have only got Rogerio but i would sooner have Reina on for my first match as Julio Cesar was my target keeper

Yeah mate' date=' but the whole point of the setup is to play your nations players, so you should play your Brazilians like Rogerio in goal for example. I have Mancini and Doni still but i certainly won't be playing them despite the fact that Mancini would be one of my best options out wide, looking forward to fielding a full German side, just got Lahm too, so should be good tomorrow.[/font']

Okay guys, tonight.. The first game :D

I hope everyone is ready. :D Set Your teams well, everyone's team must have only players from two nations only, no foreginers! On the bench, there can be foreign players BUT CANT BE SUBSTITUTED IN! So just players from Your nations! I dont want to see other players on the field.

The only exception will be Juventus, he doesnt have GK from nation, that means he will use an Australian GK tonight. Not Buffon, I must say!

Good luck for everyone :D

The only exception will be Juventus' date=' he doesnt have GK from nation, that means he will use an Australian GK tonight. Not Buffon, I must say!

Good luck for everyone :D[/quote']

cant say i think thats fair myself, i have to use a **** keeper, he should have to put a player in net or summat

Mr How the Arsenal Manager Sold Eduardo :mad:

Why??? I thought he will go to Your club.. Did You allowed him to sell out that player? If not, report it to SMFA immediately to turn back that deal, and also write a ticket.

PS.: I asked Luke abuot this and he said he forgot that You want him.. Well, its up to You guys to reverse it, I reported it to SMFA but they wont do anything until Kevin make the move...

And to tell again: I DONT WANT TO SEE DEALS LIKE THIS AGAIN!! :mad:

mr how wont let me in on my other GM account so........

NO F............... WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU, AND I ASKED YOU TO STAY FOR TONIGHT BECAUSE OF THE PROBABLITY OF BAN, BUT YOU LEFT YOUR TEAM AND IT WAS UNMANAGED, AND USED PLAYERS OUT OF NATIONS.. SO I DONT CARE, YOU ARE OUT. THATS ALL, BYEBYE.

i already quit' date=' the simple thing to say was, sure you can go on ur other account but you had to make a huge deal out of nothin[/quote']

I asked You to stay for a while, and You said okay. Dont lie!! You said okay, understand. You didnt mentioned that You have already left Your club!!!! You have no idea about SM's banning system.. Thats explains Your 38 rep level too..

PS.: tomorrow will be serious kicks if I realise using players out of nations! How many times should I tell: THIS IS A NATIONAL SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

rep is 38 because i got it off me mate who said summat to SM he shouldt got pi**ed off with them and gave it me.

lol i dont care you know the easy thing to do would be yes sure go on the other account but noooooo difficult you has to TRY and be smart

anyway am unsubscibing from this thread so i wont read any more of your posts Mr How :) :) ;) ;) B) :cool:

lolzzz i can't get it....the czech hammered the stuffing out of my dutch team 5-0 even though i dominated possession!!!!!!!! lolzzz its the worst beating i ever received!!!!!!

will have to shake this dutch team up....defence sucks :mad:

rep is 38 because i got it off me mate who said summat to SM he shouldt got pi**ed off with them and gave it me.

lol i dont care you know the easy thing to do would be yes sure go on the other account but noooooo difficult you has to TRY and be smart

anyway am unsubscibing from this thread so i wont read any more of your posts Mr How :) :) ;) ;) B) :cool:

Its not a big deal, we can live without You. You let down 13 managers with Your decision, and the main thing is still that YOU DIDNT TOLD ME ABOUT ALREADY QUITTING.. This is where the problem lies. bye

lolzzz i can't get it....the czech hammered the stuffing out of my dutch team 5-0 even though i dominated possession!!!!!!!! lolzzz its the worst beating i ever received!!!!!!

will have to shake this dutch team up....defence sucks :mad:

Dutch and Columbia, right? Its not bad at all, its a bad luck mate..