Sign in to follow this  
tebthereb

Martin BRAVO

First mentioned by Insider on the forum, here:

http://92.52.72.58/forum/showpost.php?p=244826&postcount=41

I would like to add my recommendation to sign this player, and figured he deserved his own thread.

Currently rated just 77, the 21 year old winger is the top scorer in Argentina, with 7 goals in 10 games - which includes one goal in each of his last 6 consecutive games!

He has made a total of 12 league apps for San Martin (of which 10 were starts) and his club find themselves fifth in the table. He has started every game of the Clausura 2008.

He was already a bit underrated before joining San Martin having made 11 sub appearances for Colon in 2006/07, but he will be shooting up when Argentina is reviewed.

Re: Martin BRAVO

First mentioned by Insider on the forum' date=' here:

[url']http://92.52.72.58/forum/showpost.php?p=244826&postcount=41[/url]

I would like to add my recommendation to sign this player, and figured he deserved his own thread.

Currently rated just 77, the 21 year old winger is the top scorer in Argentina, with 7 goals in 10 games - which includes one goal in each of his last 6 consecutive games!

He has made a total of 12 league apps for San Martin (of which 10 were starts) and his club find themselves fifth in the table. He has started every game of the Clausura 2008.

He was already a bit underrated before joining San Martin having made 11 sub appearances for Colon in 2006/07, but he will be shooting up when Argentina is reviewed.

Thanks for re-mentioning him, havnt looked him up since he had 5 goals :D

Firstly - great find Insider (if I had any idea how to Rep someone I would)

Now a question - is Bravo playing as a central striker or a winger?

I've seen videos of a couple of his goals and he looks to be playing down the middle, so I wondered if there was any chance of him changing from W/F to F?

Cheers

HAAK

First mentioned by Insider on the forum' date=' here:

[url']http://92.52.72.58/forum/showpost.php?p=244826&postcount=41[/url]

GREAT CALL

UP 9 TODAY,BIG MONEY EARNER,CHEERS INSIDER,TEB:p

Good stuff. I just took over Huddersfield yesterday, and signed him. I also have him for my other teams. I have a funny feeling he is one to keep for a while. I do like the name though. Bravo will always suggest better things in the future. Bravo. :P