Potential Levels For Youths!

I Don't know if this has been mentioned before but how about a potential level next to youths due to how they are playing in real life, this could be good as it would be easier to find the best youths who will turn out to be great in future like this!

Bojan - Potential Level - 9

Toni Kroos - Potential Level - 7

Juan Mata - Potential Level - 8

Daniel Opare - Potential Level - 6

What Does Everyone Think How Could This Idea Be Improved Or Not Implented!

This would also go with there rating but it could be easy to see droppers and risers

Re: Potential Levels For Youths!

I Don't know if this has been mentioned before but how about a potential level next to youths due to how they are playing in real life' date=' this could be good as it would be easier to find the best youths who will turn out to be great in future like this![/b']

Bojan - Potential Level - 9

Toni Kroos - Potential Level - 7

Juan Mata - Potential Level - 8

Daniel Opare - Potential Level - 6

What Does Everyone Think How Could This Idea Be Improved Or Not Implented!

This would also go with there rating but it could be easy to see droppers and risers

I think this would be bad for the people who put all there effort into scouting players themsevles.

It would be a good feature for me as I dont scout, but I dont think it would be good overall because its not fair on the people who go researching all the players themsevles.

not to mention the job of keeping them up to date for SM would be a nightmare.

I think to get a players potential people could just checkup on him VIA the internet

I think this would be bad for the people who put all there effort into scouting players themsevles.

It would be a good feature for me as I dont scout' date=' but I dont think it would be good overall because its not fair on the people who go researching all the players themsevles.

not to mention the job of keeping them up to date for SM would be a nightmare.

I think to get a players potential people could just checkup on him VIA the internet[/quote']

No the levels go up at rating changes so they can still scout to see who would go up in there potential

People have asked for this sort of thing on and off for as long as I can remember.

I don't really see the point. As far as I am concerned every player does have a potential rating figure already - in every managers head. Same for everyone.

SM Rating is just about how a player is performing based on current form and this rating effects how they play so this needs to be shown on a player's profile. 'Potential' obviously would not effect the matches the play in SM and would just be like telling all manager's opinions on who will rise next time around.

Would kill off scouting. Even if the potential stat got frequently reviewed it still would. What would happen to these players anyway? Their effective value would go through the roof with people splashing millions on a 70 rated player with '100' potential even though the latter stat doesn't mean anything at all.

It would also effectively double the amount of work that needed to be done each time player ratings were reviewed as has been mentioned.

We don't mean to get at you Kevin, just I for one think this will not be popular with SM. You said it would help people see droppers/risers - but why is that a good thing?

Nah its fine i was wondering about potential in secondary positions as a lot of people wonder if they play there but thats why they brought foot in Teb you can close the thread if you want

yeah I agree with that but thats a whole different subject I think.

I dont think players play well at all in there 2nd position, they NEVER have for me anyways, I play them in there 1st they usually get at least a 7, soon as I played them in there 2nd they always get a 5

yes, there are sure quite a number of utility players such as Phil Neville, John Oshea and Essien as well as players who are capable of playing in a few positions. But the fact is that none of them really play well in their secondary positions. Take Essien for example, he plays as a right back for Chelsea sometimes but his performances as a right back as never been too good and at best they can only be considered as respectable. I believe the same applies to all players. One may think that Gerard's talent allows him to play anwhere in the midfield but I reckon that Gerard's best position has never been discovered until recently when Benitez played him just behind Fernando Torres.

I like the idea regarding the potential level of youngsters but it may be rather unfair for the scouts here on the forum who has been working very hard to uncover them. Showing the potential level may just undo all of their hard work.

I don't think that this is a good idea because if we go on with this kind of ideas the game will become an kind of Fifa 08 or other football manager games :rolleyes: and I chose this game because it's an real game and here I can see players like kroos , bojan at their real value not at their 2015 value:rolleyes: