Federico Macheda - Man Utd

Guest Atkin

Guest Atkin

Formerly a member of Lazio's youth system, Federico Macheda joined United in September 2007.

The 16-year-old forward was born in Italy's capital Rome and was regarded as a promising prospect in his homeland.

Having recently relocated to England, Federico joined up with his new team-mates in United's Under-18s and begins a three-year Academy scholarship.

In his first season with the Academy he has proved to be a clinical finisher.

Strong on the ball and with a keen eye for goal, he also possesses intelligent positonal sense.

Also wears the number 10 jersey for the youth.

Name: Federico Macheda

D.O.B: 22 Aug 1991 (16 years old)

Position: Striker

Nationality: Italian

Club: Manchester United

Picture:

FedericoMacheda.jpg

The 16-year-old striker was snapped up from Lazio in the summer and netted the winner against Barnsley in an academy fixture (His debut). :eek:

One of his many goals:

I think we could have another G. Rossi on are hands :D

Comments much appreciated. :)

Currently not on the DB.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Federico Macheda - Man Utd

Macheda has been named to be in Manchester United's selection of 25 players for the Champions League, following his recent hat-trick against Newcastle United Reserves. The match ended 3-3.

I would expect for him to be added to the database the moment he makes a United appearance. This guy is seriously talented.

Playing for U18 :

I didn't want united to win but i cried with joy (seriously) when he scored i feel so happy for him but what a finish!

He's a great player for the future. He's tall has good build but isnt bulky and he's shown he has class. He seems like what manchester needs atm but he wont be able to help because he still needs a few years till he becomes what United need NOW.

how confiedence is good ' date=' for him to prove he can score a key goal for a top premier league team is good and will boost his confidence.

you wouldnt be saying that if rafa had him and he scored in the last minite for liverpool against someone ;):rolleyes:[/quote']

If he acted the way he did i wouldnt like him, if he was at Liverpool he wouldnt be so up himself hes a ronaldo copy and you'll see soon.

you wouldnt be saying that if rafa had him and he scored in the last minite for liverpool against someone ;):rolleyes:

Couldnt agree more.

Not seen alot from him so far at United but what i have seen looks very promising. He could have a very good future ahead..

or he could become like babel :rolleyes: