Vieira BRUNO GALLO - Just Been Added To The DB!

Guest Atkin

Guest Atkin

Name: Vieira BRUNO GALLO

Club: Vasco da Gama (Brazil)

D.O.B: 7 May 1988 (19 years old)

Position: M (Any where in midfield)

Foot: Right

Nationallity: Brazilian

Rating: 72

SM value: £91,000

Height: 1.82 m

Wikipedia:

Bruno Vieira Gallo de Oliveira or simply Bruno Gallo (born May 7, 1988 in Niterói), is a Brazilian defensive midfielder. He currently plays for Vasco.

Bruno Gallo has started two games for Vasco this term (Playing 180 minutes in total) after having a good loan spell at G.R.Brescia-RJ last season.

Is renown for his skillful play and his pin-point passing.

Has just been added to the DB and at a value of 91k is surely worth a gamble? :)

Feedback appreciated.

Re: Vieira BRUNO GALLO - Just Been Added To The DB!

Name: Vieira BRUNO GALLO

Club: Vasco da Gama (Brazil)

D.O.B: 7 May 1988 (19 years old)

Position: M (Any where in midfield)

Foot: Right

Nationallity: Brazilian

Rating: 72

SM value: £91' date='000

Height: 1.82 m

[u']Wikipedia:[/u]

Bruno Vieira Gallo de Oliveira or simply Bruno Gallo (born May 7, 1988 in Niterói), is a Brazilian defensive midfielder. He currently plays for Vasco.

Bruno Gallo has started two games for Vasco this term (Playing 180 minutes in total) after having a good loan spell at G.R.Brescia-RJ last season.

Is renown for his skillful play and his pin-point passing.

Has just been added to the DB and at a value of 91k is surely worth a gamble? :)

Feedback appreciated.

Just about to do a post on this player, but it seems you bet me to it! :rolleyes: lol well it was me that sent the SM Ticket to get this player added so...... :P Now Vasco have been known for their players (Alex Teixeira and they have Romario), but this player has been described as "special". In relation to only playing 30 minutes in his first game, that was to due a fellow player called Vilson getting sent off and the manager had no choice but to substute him to change the tactics for the game. He's started to play and I think he will continue to play. He's a clever player with an eye to split the defence. He idolises Romario and states that he wants to be entered into folklore for Vasco by doing his atmost for the team. I think he's a definite buy!

I can't be bothered to add another post so will include another player I noticed playing for Vasco and that is:

Reboli BRUNO MENEGHEL

aged 20 and rated 73.

Now this brazilian striker is another one to keep an eye out for. Very fast and has started to score goals as well!

Now I'm not going to suggest that these are the next Kaka and Ronaldo, but I'd say both players are for the future and will have a successful future :)