Lauri Dalla Valle

Ibracadabra

Sorry if theres an thred already but i cant find one.

Lauri Dalla Valle

lauri_dalla_valle.jpg

Lauri Dalla Valle, 15, is a midfield player from Finnish side JIPPO (Joensuu). He spent last season in Inter Milan, until he wanted to terminate the contract with the Italian club. "Lauri can consider the offer as long as he wants. He can make the decision tomorrow or in next summer. Now important is training and school." said Lauri's father, Loreno Dalla Valle.

Liverpool have said that for talented playmaker one year at the academy would be enough, wich after he could move to Melwood to train with first- and reserve squads. Lauri's original plan was to move to abroad in next summer, after he have finished his school. Both Lauri and his father was exceptionaly received at Liverpool. "It was like red carpet would've layed for us. Nothing cost us at all. We met all the directors and managers at the club, including Rafael Bentiez. Lauri was better treated here than in Italy" his father told Veikkaaja.

• 4 weeks later...

Lauri Dalla Valle

Liverpool have said that for talented playmaker one year at the academy would be enough, wich after he could move to Melwood to train with first- and reserve squads. Lauri's original plan was to move to abroad in next summer, after he have finished his school. Both Lauri and his father was exceptionaly received at Liverpool. "It was like red carpet would've layed for us. Nothing cost us at all. We met all the directors and managers at the club, including Rafael Bentiez. Lauri was better treated here than in Italy" his father told Veikkaaja.

He is curently playing for liverpool u16...because they dont have any striker...but was before playing for u 18s onli moved cz of lack of strikers...but i saw no reason for this as he was tearing defenses in under 18s

the reason why we havent heard much about the lad is because he plays in the u16s. the fa has rules about press coverage in those matches, i.e. no press coverage allowed. thats why we havent heard much about adam pepper, who's a hot prospect, already made a few appearances in the u18 side.

i remember reading that dalla valle helped the u17 (or u16) side earn a 3-3 draw with our own u18 side in a friendly over the christmas period. dalla valle scored all 3 goals for the younger side.

he could be stepping into gerrards shoes in 4 5 yrs hes awesum

• 11 months later...

Lauri DALLA VALLE, Liverpool Next Wonderkid (MUST LOOK and COMMENT!!)

Lauri Dalla Valle

dalla+valle.jpg

Club: Liverpool

Nationality: Finnish

Position: AM/Fwd

Currently NOT ON DB!!

Well,i don't know if he has mentioned before but i don't found single thread about him,so i made this. Lauri Dalla Valle is talented and skillful playmaker from Finland who're currently playing for Liverpool academy. He began his career at local club, JIPPO and his talent interest Internazionale Milano. So in 2005, he move to Italy and join Inter. But,because he's still very young (13 yrs old) he has difficulty to adapt with languange,food and culture so he just stay 6 months at Italy and move back to Finland and join his former club, JIPPO.

However, talent is talent. In 2007, both Chelsea and Liverpool target this talented kid, but finally after trial period in November, Liverpool get signature from him.

Dalla Valle has Italian blood from his father,so he can play for Italy,but it's likely to choose Finland because he's member of U-17 Finland National Team.

Dalla Valle has fantastic record with Liverpool Academy so far. In 2008, from 20 matches,he score 16 goals while he use more as AM. Looking to this stats, i can mention he'll be good backup for Gerrard when he's develop more

Comments Welcome

Re: Lauri DALLA VALLE, Liverpool Next Wonderkid (MUST LOOK and COMMENT!!)

he is more of a forward.even in AM position, pacheco is ahead of him.

rafa benitez has also spoken highly of him and he looks set to make the breakthrough in the next 2 years.

also he is very likely to be involved in the pre-season.

these kind of talents are very rare.will definitely be one of the best strikers of the world of the next decade

here's the link about what rafa said about him-

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archivedirs/news/2009/apr/30/N164206090430-0712.htm

links demonstrating his ability-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtDmWqxA5dQ

Sorry if anyone has mentioned him' date='but i didn't found single thread about him,so i make this[/quote']

Did you even try to find a thread on him?

I just typed in dalla valle and found two threads, first by Ibracadabra here, and then by elnino here. Plus he is mentioned in seven other threads.

Just look first next time.

I won't be buying him just yet. It's very rare to see a Liverpool youngster on the pitch at Anfield. Only when we see a Dalla Valle shirt gracing the turf will I even think about purchasing.

I'll be snapping him up straight away when he comes onto the DB. I've seen him play a few times and he stands out every time. I have no doubt he will become a great player over the next 3 years or so. May have to be a little patient though as it will be tough breaking into the Liverpool first team.

He scored 4 goals over the 2 legged FA youth cup semi final there. Liverpool will play Arsenal in the final after both teams won their semi finals easily.

Did you even try to find a thread on him?

I just typed in dalla valle and found two threads' date=' first by Ibracadabra here, and then by elnino here. Plus he is mentioned in seven other threads.

Just look first next time.

like he sed he found no threads on him and i hadnt heard of him b4 so cheers gogoza.

• 7 months later...

Re: Lauri Dalla Valle THE next Jari Litmanen!

Mate you have not put on enough information about him so heres some more.

Lauri Dalla Valle

Born:14 September 1991

Nationality:Joensuu,Finnish

Team:Liverpool

Height:5Foot 11in

Position:Centre Forward

Value:1m

Past

He began his career in Finland with JIPPO, and his talent saw him join Internazionale's youth team. However, Dalla Valle, struggling with the language, was homesick and returned to Finland.He started the 2007 season with JIPPO in the Finnish First Division, but was seriously injured in the fourth round of the Finnish Cup in May, and was out for several months.He scored his only senior goal in that match before being injured.In 2007 he trialed with liverpool and a few days later signed on a 3 and a half year contract.

Present

He was promoted to the Liverpool reserve squad in june 2009 and will start 2009-2010 season as a senior player but injury has held him back this season.

International Level

Dalla Valle's father is Italian and consequently he is eligible to represent Italy at international level but people think it is unlikely he choose Italy and Dalla Valle has represented the Finnish under-17 side in qualifying for the 2006 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship However, Dalla Valle has since refused to play for the Finnish under-21 side team in the 2011 European Championship qualification.

Future

Steve Claridge has described him as the new Fernando Torres because they ate both blonde,Fowards,exceptionally sharp,can spot a pass,physically quick and can find goals easy to come by.It is plain to see why teams like Chelsea were interested him before his move to liverpool.

images%3Fq%3Dlauri%2Bdalla%2Bvalle%2Bliverpool%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGLJ_enGB268GB268%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Re: Lauri Dalla Valle THE next Jari Litmanen!

Mate you have not put on enough information about him so heres some more.

Lauri Dalla Valle

Born:14 September 1991

Nationality:Joensuu' date='Finnish

Team:Liverpool

Height:5Foot 11in

Position:Centre Forward

Value:1m

[u']Past[/u]

He began his career in Finland with JIPPO, and his talent saw him join Internazionale's youth team. However, Dalla Valle, struggling with the language, was homesick and returned to Finland.He started the 2007 season with JIPPO in the Finnish First Division, but was seriously injured in the fourth round of the Finnish Cup in May, and was out for several months.He scored his only senior goal in that match before being injured.In 2007 he trialed with liverpool and a few days later signed on a 3 and a half year contract.

Present

He was promoted to the Liverpool reserve squad in june 2009 and will start 2009-2010 season as a senior player but injury has held him back this season.

International Level

Dalla Valle's father is Italian and consequently he is eligible to represent Italy at international level but people think it is unlikely he choose Italy and Dalla Valle has represented the Finnish under-17 side in qualifying for the 2006 UEFA European Under-17 Football Championship However, Dalla Valle has since refused to play for the Finnish under-21 side team in the 2011 European Championship qualification.

Future

Steve Claridge has described him as the new Fernando Torres because they ate both blonde,Fowards,exceptionally sharp,can spot a pass,physically quick and can find goals easy to come by.It is plain to see why teams like Chelsea were interested him before his move to liverpool.

images%3Fq%3Dlauri%2Bdalla%2Bvalle%2Bliverpool%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGLJ_enGB268GB268%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

well, SORRY!:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...