U-17 UEFA Championship

borogz

Re: U-17 UEFA Championship

August 17th Saivet played Henri Saviet's elegant display was rewarded with the equaliser following the interval but from a Osanga free-kick' date=' Rabiu Ibrahim netted the game's third and final goal in the 64th minute to claim all three points for Nigeria.

The start of the video is his game against Spain [url']

[/url]

haha mate i have two things to point out to you 1st thing: I am talking about the UEFA U-17 Championship therefore i do hope you know what UEFA is it is the european teams.

2nd point links in with the first: Nigeria is not in Europe

I never said he didnt play for the U-17 french team i only said he didnt play for them at any stage during the UEFA tournament.

haha mate i have two things to point out to you 1st thing: I am talking about the UEFA U-17 Championship therefore i do hope you know what UEFA is it is the european teams.

2nd point links in with the first: Nigeria is not in Europe

I never said he didnt play for the U-17 french team i only said he didnt play for them at any stage during the UEFA tournament.

whats the haha supposed to mean.

I dont get it but thats probably contributed to by the low IQ:D :P

were not even having an arguement lol.

Were discussing Henri Saivet :D;)

yes that is right we are not having an arguement:p

i think what happened with Henri is that he played in some friendlys with the U-17 team but hasnt played in the Uefa qualifying. I really dont know why though?

yes that is right we are not having an arguement:p

i think what happened with Henri is that he played in some friendlys with the U-17 team but hasnt played in the Uefa qualifying. I really dont know why though?

That French team have some good players so he's probably only just getting kept out of the first squad.:)

I think he needs more chances to prove himself though.

• 11 months later...
Guest Abdel Zizi

He was born on 5 January 1991 and currently plays for Gencleribligi youth team so far this season scored 12 goals for his team. He current contract runs with the club until 31 may 2010.

This is something you said about Soner Aydogdu.

Well ,my friend, I can assure you he hasn't made 12 goals for Genclerbirligi.

12 apps will be more accurate.

He was born on 5 January 1991 and currently plays for Gencleribligi youth team so far this season scored 12 goals for his team. He current contract runs with the club until 31 may 2010.

This is something you said about Soner Aydogdu.

Well ' date='my friend, I can assure you he hasn't made 12 goals for Genclerbirligi.

12 apps will be more accurate.[/quote']

He did score 12 goals last season, 11 for the youth team and 1 for the reserve team.