ntfc.atkin's 15 Year Olds.

Guest Atkin

Re: ntfc.atkin's 15 Year Olds.

No No mate there is no need to delete it!

i was just saying next time if there is info to be added it could be added to the original posts.

you have some good info about a lot of players and are doing really well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Atkin

9. Adria Blanchart Domenech

e__archivo_photo_10_1_1_20070805_yba12f4.tif.jpg

e__archivo_photo_10_1_1_20070806_yba12f2.tif.jpg

Name: Adria Blanchart Domenech

DOB: 19.03.1992 (Age 16)

Nationality: Spanish

Club: FC Barcelona

Position: Defender

Adria Blanchart Domenech is a Spain U16 defender and currently the captain at Barcelona academy.

Currently not on the DB.

• 3 months later...

9. Adria Blanchart Domenech

e__archivo_photo_10_1_1_20070805_yba12f4.tif.jpg

e__archivo_photo_10_1_1_20070806_yba12f2.tif.jpg

Name: Adria Blanchart Domenech

DOB: 19.03.1992 (Age 16)

Nationality: Spanish

Club: FC Barcelona

Position: Defender

Adria Blanchart Domenech is a Spain U16 defender and currently the captain at Barcelona academy.

Currently not on the DB.

i tough that he is Raymond Domenech's son , lol :D:) :)

• 8 months later...

4. Anton Blackwood

Name: Anton Blackwood

Club: Arsenal

Previous clubs: Northampton Town :D

D.O.B: 18/8/1991 (16 years old)

Position: D (Anywhere in defense)

Foot: Right

Weight: 73kg

Height: 174cm

Nationality: English

Arsenal.com:

A versatile defender' date=' Anton joined the Club in the summer of 2007 having previously been on the books at League One side Northampton Town.

‘We saw him very late in the day,” said Arsenal’s Head of Youth Development, Liam Brady. “He did particularly well at Northampton, they let us bring him in for an assessment and we decided to sign him. He can play all across the back four, he's very quick and good on the ball. He was a late addition and a surprise one, but we're very happy to have him here at Arsenal.”

"I am enjoying the training and feeling the benefits and,” he concludes. “I want to make the most of this chance I have now because playing for the Arsenal first team is my dream and I will do all I can to make that dream come true.”

Anton: 'At 14 years of age I ran the 100m in 11.1 seconds. At Northampton I was by far the fastest.'

Has also got a marvelous long throw.

The transfer fee was thought to be around 300k ([url']http://worldofarsenal.co.uk/transfers/[/url])

Picture:

76488.jpg

Currently not on the DB.

blackwood returns from double trial faliure

Arsenal defender Anton Blackwood has now returned to North London after failing to impress both Fulham and Crystal Palace during trails.

The17-year-old is out of contract in the summer, and the early signs clearly suggest that the versatile former Northampton Town defender will be on his way come August.

Fulham fielded the prospect in two Under 18 League fixtures, including a 5-1 defeat to Arsenal. He also turned out for Crystal Palace 3 days after the completion of his spell at Motspur Park, but the Eagles were equally unimpressed.

It comes after a frustrating campaign which has seen Blackwood - a former 100m sprinter - make several mistakes for Steve Bould’s Under 18’s, and subsequently fail to make Neil Banfield’s depleted Reserves. However, a bench place for the Youth Cup run will no doubt have softened the blow.

Anton will now be in contention for the forthcoming fixtures, but expect him to be back out on trials in the future.

• 1 month later...