Sign in to follow this  
Guest melbguy1

The Serie A News Thread!

Re: The Serie A News Thread!

maxwell offically moves to barcelone for around 4mil i think

this IMO is da biggest bargain.

im sure this will now make barcelona have now another extra weapon down the wing as hes similar to daniel alves.

also im 100% spain is the right league for maxwell. Im still spechless how we went for ONLY 4mil

Lucio went to Inter :eek: never saw that one coming. 13mil for Poulsen from Barcelona has alerted 4 premiership clubs :D

I fail to see why Barca would want him tbh. :o I mean hes hardly impressed with Juve at all but more to the point, where would he play. :confused: I mean if you take Toure as the starting DM they still have Keita and Busquets for cover... why would they need someone else?!

I fail to see why Barca would want him tbh. :o I mean hes hardly impressed with Juve at all but more to the point' date=' where would he play. :confused: I mean if you take Toure as the starting DM they still have Keita and Busquets for cover... why would they need someone else?![/quote']

African Cup of Nations mean Keita and Toure will be missing for about 2 months.

It probably won't be an exchange, exchange, Ibra would probably move to Barca in a seperate deal, with a contract to buy Eto'o for a certian price, anyhoo Eto'o will fail miserably and Ibra will fail in La Liga, at the end of the day Steven Fletcher will replace Ibra at Barca. :P Great deal for Inter, tbh, the only prospect of Eto'o being a success in Calcio would be if Inter strengthen their creative midfielder (Cough, Sneijder, already missed out on Diego) Also, all Mourinho wants is his pet, Drogba.

Ac milan wont buy much because they are in alot of debt.

Juventus so far have bought Diego' date=' Cannavaro, Felipe Melo and will probably sign caceres. Any thoughts?[/quote']

Yeah, it will be a harder season for Inter this coming season.. Where do you expect Caceres to play should he arrive though? Hes a very good player in my eyes, so would be a very good signing. Also what formation and players do you expect to see playing? Thanks.

Yeah' date=' it will be a harder season for Inter this coming season.. Where do you expect Caceres to play should he arrive though? Hes a very good player in my eyes, so would be a very good signing. Also what formation and players do you expect to see playing? Thanks.[/quote']

i wouldnt really say its going to be a really hard season.

its going to be a season inter vs juve

i cannot see ac milan, roma, fiorentina challenging as long as they dont improve their squad

If you're asking for my opinion Ken' date=' I hope Caceres plays LB(Molinaro = poo:mad:) but Ferrara will probably rotate between Mols and Cacs. Recently Ferrara has been playing 4312[/quote']

Asking anyones opinion, just curious as I have a soft spot for Juve. :o I agree with the Molinaro statement, De Cegile would be better there. Caceres Im not sure how could he is at LB, I know that he would probably much prefer to play CB. So the team for the season will probs be:

Buffon

Grygera - Canna - Chiellini - LB?

Camo - Melo - Marchisio (Sissoko?)

Diego

Del Piero - Amauri

Or something along those lines?