Display Transfer ban end date on shortlist page

When you've built up a fair sized shortlist (as I often do) and then finally accummulate enough money to buy one or two of these players, one of the most time-consuming and annoying things is the fact that you can only find out that a player is transfer-banned by going into his profile.

I wonder if there is scope to add a column laballed 'transfer ban end'. This would save endless time clicking on each player individually to see who you can buy and cannot buy due to the current transfer ban (or not). Alternatively, this could be incorporated into the existing coulumn labelled "Trans stat" which in most cases just says unknown and adds little information.

Re: Display Transfer ban end date on shortlist page

Funnily enough I was just thinking the same thing the other day. Definitely a good idea. Possibly even better would be to have a coloured label over their name & details (like the green label for transfer listed players, or the red one for unavailable players), maybe an orange label to easily show they are still transfer banned.

Funnily enough I was just thinking the same thing the other day. Definitely a good idea. Possibly even better would be to have a coloured label over their name & details (like the green label for transfer listed players' date=' or the red one for unavailable players), maybe an orange label to easily show they are still transfer banned.[/quote']

That's also a good idea, SM should really check out this thread.

Guest luke_*

This is a good idea as I agree it would save considerable time, however, it would have its disadvantages, for example, a transfer ban ran out on Pato yesterday, with Pato being on 10+ people's shortlists, I seemed to be the only one who remembered when the transfer ban was over and managed to sign him.

This is a good idea as I agree it would save considerable time' date=' however, it would have its disadvantages, for example, a transfer ban ran out on Pato yesterday, with Pato being on 10+ people's shortlists, I seemed to be the only one who remembered when the transfer ban was over and managed to sign him.[/quote']

It's the other managers' faults for forgetting. Not really a disadvantage as SM won't reverse it because Pato's transfer ban ended but somone forgot.

Guest luke_*

I never said reverse the transfer, I am glad I was able to buy Pato because the other managers forgot. Just if the transfer ban was viewable on the shortlist page, they might have been less likely to forget when the transfer ban was over.

I never said reverse the transfer' date=' I am glad I was able to buy Pato because the other managers forgot. Just if the transfer ban was viewable on the shortlist page, they might have been less likely to forget when the transfer ban was over.[/quote']

I see what you're saying and it is a valid point,

However you could also say they may forget

to look on there shortlist :P

Point being...

having this feature included will

help the majority of managers