Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Great World Money Making Risers

Re: Great World Money Making Risers

There are a few mentioned in your list which are updated on ESPN, and i also use a website called ukrainiansoccer.net for Ukrainian stats (highly recommend - but website was down this morning :( ).

.Ukraine - http://ukrainiansoccer.net/

.Columbia - ESPN

.Ecuador - ESPN

Also very good work, will rep the 2 of you now.

A few Ukranian risers!

Willian Borges – mentioned countless times before but here’s another one as he’s in for a decent rise.

Current rating 85.

Playing for table topping (only just) Shakhtar Donetsk currently playing in an Attacking position on either side of midfield or in the centre.

He’s played in 17 of the 28 games so far this season, coming on as a sub in 12, however most of these were fairly early in the game and he and jadson continuously swap around throughout the season.

He has been playing well and a lot ever since November after he settled in at the club properly, and has had sparkling reviews from his coach ever since he signed him in August.

Should rise to at least 87 and will be worth quite a bit of money at 19.

10558_pl_min.jpg

Oleh Dopilka – again mentioned before but is a good riser and that’s what this thread is all about..

Current rating 82.

Played 7 games this season for 2nd place Dynamo Kiev and should see a healthy rise from 76 to around 82.

610x.jpg

Milos Ninkovic – unmentioned on the forum so I’m glad to say this should be a good one.

Current rating 78.

Ninkovic has played 14 games this season for Dynamo Kiev, 6 as a sub but still notched up a lot of minutes and playing time. He’s scored one goal from his central midfield position (as far as I know – he could play somewhere different I’m not entirely sure)

He’s 23 years old and is already being tipped for a full Serbia call up, however faces stiff competition for the midfield role from captain Dejan Stankovic, Zdravko Kuzmanovic, Bosko Jankovic and the rest.

Should see a rise to around 84 in my eyes but I’m possibly being a bit too optimistic as I’m not too sure about Ukranian ratings.

437606_mediumsquare.jpg

Artem Kravets – another one that has been mentioned several times I think by BenReado and TrueBlue and a big discussion involving tebthereb’s involvement as well haha. Well I’m not looking for credit but for anyone that doesn’t know about him, he should be making a healthy rise very soon.

Current Rating 75.

I won’t post too much info on him as I’ll link to the threads about him at the bottom.

He’s played 8 games in the league including 2 sub appearances scoring 3 goals, and had pushed other strikers out of the side for a while, but hasn’t played for a few weeks which is a shame.

Should rise to around 82/83

610x.jpg

Quite a cheeky picture if you ask me.

Links for more information on this player:

Artem Kravets Talent Scout

Artem Kravets Ratings

I will post more later, just haven’t got time atm :D

Good work. I agree with most those views.

A few Ukranian risers!

Willian Borges – mentioned countless times before but here’s another one as he’s in for a decent rise.

Current rating 85.

Playing for table topping (only just) Shakhtar Donetsk currently playing in an Attacking position on either side of midfield or in the centre.

He’s played in 17 of the 28 games so far this season' date=' coming on as a sub in 12, however most of these were fairly early in the game and he and jadson continuously swap around throughout the season.

He has been playing well and a lot ever since November after he settled in at the club properly, and has had sparkling reviews from his coach ever since he signed him in August.

Should rise to at least 87 and will be worth quite a bit of money at 19.[/quote']He was actually playing for Corinthians for much of the start of the Ukrainian season, and most of his starts have been since the winter break, so looking good. 15 starts for Corinthians but due to the way ratings fell this was never reviewed that I know of by SM, so I agree an increase is definitely in order. Also has some CL experience and played numerous times in the Kubok (cup).

Oleh Dopilka – again mentioned before but is a good riser and that’s what this thread is all about..

Current rating 82.

Played 7 games this season for 2nd place Dynamo Kiev and should see a healthy rise from 76 to around 82.

I am hoping for more. He has u-21 experience and senior caps (2) for Ukraine' date=' as well as some CL experience. His appearances have dried up lately though which won't help unfortunately. He was excellent in many of his appearances, but lacked some consistency and (I think) has lost his place due to some mistakes on the pitch.

Milos Ninkovic – unmentioned on the forum so I’m glad to say this should be a good one.

Current rating 78.

Ninkovic has played 14 games this season for Dynamo Kiev, 6 as a sub but still notched up a lot of minutes and playing time. He’s scored one goal from his central midfield position (as far as I know – he could play somewhere different I’m not entirely sure)

He’s 23 years old and is already being tipped for a full Serbia call up, however faces stiff competition for the midfield role from captain Dejan Stankovic, Zdravko Kuzmanovic, Bosko Jankovic and the rest.

Should see a rise to around 84 in my eyes but I’m possibly being a bit too optimistic as I’m not too sure about Ukranian ratings.

Glad someone's mentioned him at last (I think I will rep you for it actually) as this guy is a great signing and I would definitely be buying wherever possible. He has actually played more than you suggest, broke the side last season and even played in the Superkubok as well as some CL and Kubok games.

Artem Kravets – another one that has been mentioned several times I think by BenReado and TrueBlue and a big discussion involving tebthereb’s involvement as well haha. Well I’m not looking for credit but for anyone that doesn’t know about him' date=' he should be making a healthy rise very soon.

Current Rating [b']75.[/b]

I won’t post too much info on him as I’ll link to the threads about him at the bottom.

He’s played 8 games in the league including 2 sub appearances scoring 3 goals, and had pushed other strikers out of the side for a while, but hasn’t played for a few weeks which is a shame.

Should rise to around 82/83

He has played in a large number of games in a row now actually :D But again, he is a a good tip, even more so for this fact. Not sure he will keep his place short term, but he is being dubbed as one of the Ukrainian superstars of the future.

Another few to look out for are Mandzyuk and Aliev . Aliev has his own thread (but nobody mentioned that he has been very good) and Mandzyuk I haven't see anything on so will let someone else 'discover' him :D

Thanks teb, about Willian, I didn't mean early on in the season if thats how it looks, i meant he appears fairly early on in each game that he plays, i've seen him come on in the first half a few times this season and all i see pretty much every game is him and Jadson swapping round at half time.

Dopilka, didn't recognise his international appearances and his rating should show for it, 84 at least i'd reckon as he's proving himself at higher levels (CL and National)

And Kravets to my knowledge has only played 1 minute of the last 2 Dynamo games :D and hasn't played a full game since April 20th so HA :D only kidding but yeah if he carries on playing well he could be a massive talent for the future like Hlyadkyi or however you spell his name for Shakhtar.

Cheers for the feedback :)

And i was about to post about Mandzyuk later on as i've got a couple more risers from the Ukranian league but thought those 3 were probably the best in terms of making money. Thanks for letting the cat out the hat anyway teb :D

Thanks teb' date=' about Willian, I didn't mean early on in the season if thats how it looks, i meant he appears fairly early on in each game that he plays, i've seen him come on in the first half a few times this season and all i see pretty much every game is him and Jadson swapping round at half time.

Dopilka, didn't recognise his international appearances and his rating should show for it, 84 at least i'd reckon as he's proving himself at higher levels (CL and National)

And Kravets to my knowledge has only played 1 minute of the last 2 Dynamo games :D and hasn't played a full game since April 20th so HA :D only kidding but yeah if he carries on playing well he could be a massive talent for the future like Hlyadkyi or however you spell his name for Shakhtar.

Cheers for the feedback :)[/quote']

Yeah sorry I misread your post about Willian, and edited mine pretty quick upon realising that :D

Sorry but (ha!) your stats are wrong on Kravets then, here they are:

12-Dec-07 - Champions League (r1gr6) Mins: 34

2-Mar-08 - Vyscha Liha (19) Mins: 80 (scored)

8-Mar-08 - Vyscha Liha (20) Mins: 81

15-Mar-08 - Vyscha Liha (21) Mins: 77

19-Mar-08 - Kubok (sfl1) Mins: 80

23-Mar-08 - Vyscha Liha (22) Mins: 19

5-Apr-08 - Vyscha Liha (24) Mins: 80

12-Apr-08 - Vyscha Liha (25) Mins: 74 (scored)

16-Apr-08 - Kubok (sfl2) Mins: 83

20-Apr-08 - Vyscha Liha (26) Mins: 45

26-Apr-08 - Vyscha Liha (27) Mins: 33 (scored)

3-May-08 - Vyscha Liha (28) Mins: 45

There are a few mentioned in your list which are updated on ESPN' date=' and i also use a website called ukrainiansoccer.net for Ukrainian stats (highly recommend - but website was down this morning :( ).

.Ukraine - [url']http://ukrainiansoccer.net/[/url]

.Columbia - ESPN

.Ecuador - ESPN

Also very good work, will rep the 2 of you now.

ok cheers for the website m8 will review this in the upcoming days and cheers for the rep m8

If anyone wants to mention just one or two player risers on this thread feel free.

Would help if people found risers from the countries we have not reviewed though. But if anyone finds one for example from, Spain/England/Germany/Italy. Feel Free to post them as i will be posting a few in the upcoming Month.

Loic Nestor 18 Rated 76. LB/CB.

9 Starts' date=' 824 Mins.

Should rise to 79/80.

[/quote']

It appears as though this guy's a starter for Le Havre now, hasn't missed a match in 13 and scored a goal recently. Since he started playing, Le Havre have conceeded just 6 goals and kept 8 clean sheets.

Add that to the fact that Le Havre have already been promoted to Ligue 1 as champions. If this guy gets games next season, depending on how the team does, he should see a nice rating rise. Also, he's only just about to turn 19 years of age!

Not unless you can get the stats for the more obscure ones:(

Here is a list of the ones we cannot do' date=' if anyone else has access to these stats then please either tell us the website so we can review the respective league or have a go yourselves.:)

Leagues we have not reviewed that are on the SM Database.

.Chile

.Venezuela

.Peru

.Uruguay

.Bosnia

.Croatia

.Serbia

.Slovenia

.Macedonia

.Bulgaria

.Hungary

.Slovakia

.Israel

.Malta

.Belarus

.Ukraine

.China

.Japan

.Korea

.Iceland

.Columbia

.Ecuador

.Paraguay

.Estonia

.Latvia

.Lithuania

.South Africa

.Rep Ireland.

There is alot of leagues, if u can get stats feel free to tell us the source or review the league yourselves.[/quote']

Kyle, I reviewed South Africa yesterday and created a separate thread, here are the star risers:

Clive Moyo-Modise, Bidvest Wits, 20/68/35K, forecast to 75, 756 minutes, 3 goals

Marvin Oakes, Santos Engen, 23/70/10K, forecast to 74, 492 minutes

Mogogi GABONAMONG, Santos Engen, 25/75/471K, forecast to 79, 2340 minutes, 4 goals

Siboniso GAXA, Supersport Utd, 24/77/951K, forecast to 82, 2219 minutes, 2 goals

Tsietsi MAHOA, Supersport United, 26/78/1.2M, forecast to 82, 2326 minutes

If anybody wants to read the thread it's located at:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=204627#post204627

Kyle' date=' I reviewed South Africa yesterday and created a separate thread, here are the star risers:

Clive Moyo-Modise, Bidvest Wits, 20/68/35K, forecast to 75, 756 minutes, 3 goals

Marvin Oakes, Santos Engen, 23/70/10K, forecast to 74, 492 minutes

Mogogi GABONAMONG, Santos Engen, 25/75/471K, forecast to 79, 2340 minutes, 4 goals

Siboniso GAXA, Supersport Utd, 24/77/951K, forecast to 82, 2219 minutes, 2 goals

Tsietsi MAHOA, Supersport United, 26/78/1.2M, forecast to 82, 2326 minutes

If anybody wants to read the thread it's located at:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=204627#post204627[/url]

Cheers for adding these extra risers Bestpay.

Bestpay, would you mind if i posted a list of links to your posts on the countries we have not reviewed.

Cheers for adding these extra risers Bestpay.

Bestpay' date=' would you mind if i posted a list of links to your posts on the countries we have not reviewed.[/quote']

No problem, here are a list to the links of my recent posts. From now on where it's for a more obscure i'll post the top risers in this thread.

Colombian - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=298572#post298572

Japanese - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=300920#post300920

Korean - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=303154#post303154

Paraguayan - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=23024

Peruvian - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=22536

South African - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=204627#post204627

Uruguayan - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=286563#post286563

Cheers m8, you've been a great help to this thread, got anymore rating changes planned?

Cheers m8' date=' you've been a great help to this thread, got anymore rating changes planned?[/quote']

I'm open to suggestions.

I just don't want to do ratings for countries which are covered by other reviewers. I tend to run into complaints such as "this players has already been scouted", etc, etc Also there's lots of other forumers reviewing Spanish, Italian, German, French, etc

I also don't want to review countries whose ratings go up to about 75 max (e.g. Finland, Malta, etc). It needs to be countries where there is scope to rise to at least 80 for most of the teams.

I'm open to suggestions.

I just don't want to do ratings for countries which are covered by other reviewers. I tend to run into complaints such as "this players has already been scouted"' date=' etc, etc Also there's lots of other forumers reviewing Spanish, Italian, German, French, etc

I also don't want to review countries whose ratings go up to about 75 max (e.g. Finland, Malta, etc). It needs to be countries where there is scope to rise to at least 80 for most of the teams.[/quote']

How about a league like Russia or USA. Don't think someone has done a review on them for aegis.

I'm open to suggestions.

I just don't want to do ratings for countries which are covered by other reviewers. I tend to run into complaints such as "this players has already been scouted"' date=' etc, etc Also there's lots of other forumers reviewing Spanish, Italian, German, French, etc

I also don't want to review countries whose ratings go up to about 75 max (e.g. Finland, Malta, etc). It needs to be countries where there is scope to rise to at least 80 for most of the teams.[/quote']

Would you be able to do a little general searching through Africa please Bestpay :)