Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Great World Money Making Risers

Re: Great World Money Making Risers

Would you be able to do a little general searching through Africa please Bestpay :)

Well i've just done South Africa which is the only African country that Soccer Association provide stats for.

So sorry Dan the answer is "no" I can't do more Africa.

Didn't he just do South Africa:rolleyes:

Yeah lol Africa was on my mind from catching up on the thread.

I meant America :)

Wouldnt mind Scandanavia either.

Yes' date=' America Would be very helpful to me and so would Russia.[/quote']

If you can get 5 people wanting me to do Russia I will write up a post, it's just you see that there are other threads on Russia already, I don't want to upset anyone.

I will do a Swedish ratings thread on Friday and Norwegian next Monday.

Wouldnt mind Scandanavia either.

I could always help out with a bit of Scandinavia if needed.

Let me know which countries you've done and I'd be happy to do the others:

I have stats for: Norway, Sweden, Finland and Iceland, so those are the countries I'd be happy to do, if they haven't been done :P

I have stats for: Norway' date=' Sweden, Finland and Iceland, so those are the countries I'd be happy to do, if they haven't been done :P[/quote']

Ben, i've just posted that i'll do Norway and Sweden so why don't you do Finland Iceland.

Also i'll run my ratings predictions past you a day before they get posted live onto the forums!

Ben' date=' i've just posted that i'll do Norway and Sweden so why don't you do Finland Iceland.

Also i'll run my ratings predictions past you a day before they get posted live onto the forums![/quote']

Sounds great, I'm sure you'll pick out all the risers.

btw, they're only 4 games into Finland so not sure there will be many players who are easy to pick out yet, although I try and find some ;)

Bestpay' date=' that must be more than 5 people now that would like to see you do Russia. Will you do it?[/quote']

Yes I will do a Russian ratings changes and will post the results on this thread and in a separate Russian ratings thread.

I will post the Russian ratings forecasts on Saturday 24th May.

I'm open to suggestions.

I just don't want to do ratings for countries which are covered by other reviewers. I tend to run into complaints such as "this players has already been scouted"' date=' etc, etc Also there's lots of other forumers reviewing Spanish, Italian, German, French, etc[/quote']

Yes please do Russia, thats way more than 5 now. Your work is very much appreciated so ignore any complaints, I'd prefer a player to get reviewed twice than not at all!:D

Yes please do Russia' date=' thats way more than 5 now. Your work is very much appreciated so ignore any complaints, I'd prefer a player to get reviewed twice than not at all!:D[/quote']

He has already said he would review Russia Richard:rolleyes:

I have stats for: Norway' date=' Sweden, Finland and Iceland, so those are the countries I'd be happy to do, if they haven't been done :P[/quote']

Im looking to hear about Scandanavia but Im not interested in the Russian as I have had them done already and Im up to date :)

Hi everyone

Newbie here. Was recommended this link by liverpool99. I think this is an awesome thread for newcomers like me who want to pick up young talent for a strong future.

However, I just had one simple question. Please don't get mad if it sounds real stupid.

Ok..here goes..I understood the part where a player needs to play in real life consistenly for his team (first team) and then approach rating change time and based on his performances will either go up or down in his ratings.

However, what I dont understand or I couldn't get an answer for is this..Does he need to be playing regularly for my own team in Soccermanager too ?

For ex. I am managing B.Dortmund in World 2201. And he is 31 yrs old starting with 84 rating and the German prediction says that he'll move up to 87/88. Now will this happen when the next change time comes around and if yes, will he automatically change irrespective of being my 2nd choice goalkeeper or does he need to regularly play as 1st choice for my team ?

Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone

Newbie here. Was recommended this link by liverpool99. I think this is an awesome thread for newcomers like me who want to pick up young talent for a strong future.

However' date=' I just had one simple question. Please don't get mad if it sounds real stupid.

Ok..here goes..I understood the part where a player needs to play in real life consistenly for his team (first team) and then approach rating change time and based on his performances will either go up or down in his ratings.

However, what I dont understand or I couldn't get an answer for is this..[b']Does he need to be playing regularly for my own team in Soccermanager too ? [/b]

For ex. I am managing B.Dortmund in World 2201. And he is 31 yrs old starting with 84 rating and the German prediction says that he'll move up to 87/88. Now will this happen when the next change time comes around and if yes, will he automatically change irrespective of being my 2nd choice goalkeeper or does he need to regularly play as 1st choice for my team ?

Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.

SM does not affect ratings. If so, then people with 50+ squads would have to play them all week in week out.

Hi everyone

However' date=' I just had one simple question. Please don't get mad if it sounds real stupid.

However, what I dont understand or I couldn't get an answer for is this..Does he need to be playing regularly for my own team in Soccermanager too ?

Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.[/quote']

It dosent matter if he's playing for your team on Soccermanager or not.

Aslong as he id going well in RL, he will increase.

Hi everyone

Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Welcome to the game mate. To answer your question, everything is based on real life. You can play whoever you want to, but playing him on Soccermanager does not increase his rating. It's all about what happens in real life. I myself just a while ago have seen a player jump +9, that's what keeps me coming back for more mate. Good luck to you. :)

Guest F.C. Internazionale Milano

superb thread guys, reppin ya both for the effort put in.

BTW liverpool 99 need to spread rep around before givin it to you you'll get it soon :)