Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Great World Money Making Risers

Re: Great World Money Making Risers

There are still time trough this whole week for that changes' date=' they will rise for sure.

Im just a bit dissapointed with Gonul Gokhan reaching [i']only[/i] 88:)

I know there is still time for Greek and Turkey Rating Changes.

IMO Gonul Gokhan should of been increased to 89. But there is still a chance SM could go back and review his rating again, i suppose.:)

I know there is still time for Greek and Turkey Rating Changes.

IMO Gonul Gokhan should of been increased to 89. But there is still a chance SM could go back and review his rating again' date=' i suppose.:)[/quote']

well, im not here long, but i dont think that he could be reviewed again this week. Hope im wrong:):):), just bought him a few days ago as a free agent:confused: for 3,8 mil i think.

Would it help if someone would send a ticket on him, i mean would they maybee reviewed him, i am sure that he deserves that 89.

well' date=' im not here long, but i dont think that he could be reviewed again this week. Hope im wrong:):):), just bought him a few days ago as a free agent:confused: for 3,8 mil i think.

Would it help if someone would send a ticket on him, i mean would they maybee reviewed him, i am sure that he deserves that 89.

Im not quite sure if he could be reviewed again, and feel free to send a ticket if you would like.

A friend of mine asked about Semih only going to 89 and got a very detailed response. They mentioned Gokhan and Semih were on the verge of hitting 89/90 but they feel they need a little more time to prove it.

I don't think they will be reviewed again and for Semih they want to see how he performs at the Euro's as they hope his good season is not a one off.

The changes were fair IMO. Both (Semih and Gokhan) got a rise of one. Just because they are having a good season wont see them increase to 90:rolleyes: ...if they continue the form they are in and perform well in Euro 2008 then they have a big chance of getting their ratings increased to 90. Anderson was playing quite regularly when Scholes was out and at that time he was just an 86. When the changes came along people were predicting 90 and some even 91:eek: but he only got 89. Then he continued to play quite a bit so he went from 89 to 90...so just be patient, they will rise further when the time comes.

The changes were fair IMO. Both (Semih and Gokhan) got a rise of one. Just because they are having a good season wont see them increase to 90:rolleyes: ...if they continue the form they are in and perform well in Euro 2008 then they have a big chance of getting their ratings increased to 90. Anderson was playing quite regularly when Scholes was out and at that time he was just an 86. When the changes came along people were predicting 90 and some even 91:eek: but he only got 89. Then he continued to play quite a bit so he went from 89 to 90...so just be patient' date=' they will rise further when the time comes.[/quote']

Gokhan raised for 2, but i felt he deserved the 89 becouse of almostfull season played for Fener, and more important, 8 CL apps where they were amasing. Your post has made a lot of sence and i have to agree with you on this, but surly he must hit atleast 89, no matter if he plays on Euro.

Karabulut Aydin 20 rated 72 LM

4 starts' date=' 6 subs, 1 goal, 394 mins

Should rise to 75/76

Colgecen Koray 22 rated 80 CB/RB

19 starts, 3 goals, 1738 mins

Should rise to 84

Kyle Turner and Liverpool99

Cheers m8,

Aydin got to 80 today, and

Koray is 85.

Guest msissio

I'm actually quite a big punctuation fan.

!

Really

?

lol. IMO This thread has not been a waste of time.

Not at all mate. At least i dont think so. Only you would know the rewards you guys reaped from this thread anyways;) . Im not sure if i repped you both lol. Ill double check:D

AFter working my way through every post, there are some great talents there that have been picked up by you guys, and i think its shown that you guys put a lot of effort into this forum, some of the rating changes are dubious but only 1% of them. You are spot on 99% of the time which is good.

Rep from me for both of you guys!

AFter working my way through every post' date=' there are some great talents there that have been picked up by you guys, and i think its shown that you guys put a lot of effort into this forum, some of the rating changes are dubious but only 1% of them. You are spot on 99% of the time which is good.

Rep from me for both of you guys![/quote']

Me and Liverpool99 do try and put alot of effort into every ratings post we do. And like it when it is appreciated. This Post Took Alot Of Time To Research And Type Out.

As i can see, this has obviously helped alot of people.

Not at all mate. At least i dont think so. Only you would know the rewards you guys reaped from this thread anyways;) . Im not sure if i repped you both lol. Ill double check:D

We have reaped from this thread. A full 17 reps lol.;)

I usually buy all the players from my scouting threads and those who aren't higher than 100k who have a chance for 80+ which mean 1-2M

I'm not one of your thread fan and i don't care too much about that list because there isn't any unknown player on forum , but I appreciate your work