Sign in to follow this  
Kyle Turner

Great World Money Making Risers

Re: Great World Money Making Risers

Vidangossy has the talent to do well' date=' he actually was playing for Chile less than a year ago, having done well at u-20 level for them, and moved to Villareal. He didn't break into the team though and after being loaned out to Almeria he came back to Chile. Whether or not he can reclaim his past form is anybody's guess though![/quote']

Yh he is also another great talent m8

I predict Oliver Toledo to have a bright future m8 he will be a great future prospect

well lets see. for 10k i don't think he is a big gamble...just bidded for him...& the benitez guy...seems he too is expected a big rise...a late bloomer??

Alonso2007 m8 what do you think of the polish risers

lolzz some of the names are really tongue twisters lolzzz(like Szczoczarz").... many look like gud money makers...but i hav next to no knowledge about polish league

Fin Bartels – Hansa Rostock

13 starts and 4 subs (Bundesliga) – 3 goals

1 start (DFB Pokal)

83 = 86

Fin Bartels to 86:eek: , just noticed this now:eek:, mate he just increased by 5, now will he increase again by 3? He hasnt played that much more since his last change, or has he? Waayy to optimistic IMO. You sure about this one? Can you please confirm LKK.

Cheers.

Fin Bartels to 86:eek: ' date=' just noticed this now:eek:, mate he just increased by 5, now will he increase again by 3? He hasnt played that much more since his last change, or has he? Waayy to optimistic IMO. You sure about this one? Can you please confirm LKK.

Cheers.[/quote']

Hey mate, the thing is that he's played every game (started) since the last changes. Although this is for Hansa Rostock I'm still convinced that he deserves an 86. He's now a regular (same with others on my list). I'm predicting that Rostock will get relegated but I think Bartels will be bought up by a Bundesliga team. I don't worry about his future, he's safe in my opinion. Back to the topic of his rating. The main factor that has contributed to this choice on my part is that he's a regular starter for his club.

Hey mate' date=' the thing is that he's played every game (started) since the last changes. Although this is for Hansa Rostock I'm still convinced that he deserves an 86. He's now a regular (same with others on my list). I'm predicting that Rostock will get relegated but I think Bartels will be bought up by a Bundesliga team. I don't worry about his future, he's safe in my opinion. Back to the topic of his rating. The main factor that has contributed to this choice on my part is that he's a regular starter for his club.[/quote']

OK cheers mate. You know best. Ill take your word for that;)

There should be some Romanian Rating Changes added onto this post tommorow afternoon/evening/night.

Sorry to tell u mate but there's already a Romanian Rating change :D

Now talking seriously , I don't think that you'll be able to do that rating changes helped only by that stats site:rolleyes:

It is very hard even for me although I watch 3-4 matches (each turn have 9 matches ) because there are lots of angry chairmans who kick their players how they want and then they use their youth team an so on ...:rolleyes:

As I already said I'll help u if u need here , but u refused me :rolleyes:

Sorry to tell u mate but there's already a Romanian Rating change :D

Now talking seriously ' date=' I don't think that you'll be able to do that rating changes helped only by that stats site:rolleyes:

It is very hard even for me although I watch 3-4 matches (each turn have 9 matches ) because there are lots of angry chairmans who kick their players how they want and then they use their youth team an so on ...:rolleyes:

As I already said I'll help u if u need here , but u refused me :rolleyes:[/quote']

we didnt refuse you we just wanted to have a go ourselves ok m8

Romanian Rating Changes, Here are the players i think will increase from the top 4. More will be added later

Christian Fabbiani 24 Rated 87 CF

28 Starts, 1982 Mins, 11 Goals

Should rise to 88

Alin Minteuan 31 Rated 84 AM

17 Starts, 795 Mins

Should rise to 85

Sebastian Dubarbier 22 Rated 85 F

14 Starts, 3 Goals, 863 Mins

Should rise to 86

Adrian Neaga 28 Rated 84 F/W

24 Starts, 2 Goals, 1281 Mins

Should rise to 85

Robinson Zapata 29 Rated 87 GK

31 Starts, 2790 Mins

Should rise to 88

Cristian Sapunaru 24 Rated 86 RB/CB

30 Starts, 1 Goal, 2688 Mins

Should rise to 87/88

Emil Dica 25 Rated 85 DM/RM

28 Starts, 3 Goals, 1846 Mins

Should rise to 86

Lucian Burdujan 24 Rated 84 F

22 Starts, 6 Goals, 1422 Mins

Should rise to 86

Nicolae Ovidiu Herea 23 Rated 83 CM

24 Starts, 1069 Mins

Should rise to 85

Pierre Boya 24 Rated 83 CF

20 Starts, 6 Goals, 1280 Mins

Should rise to 85

Well that is your opinion m8 give me a valid point why these should not go up as a lot of SM is based on stats

No, not really. Based on stats, you said that Anotonio Marcos Senna would stay 91 but he increased by 2 to 93. This was because of Villareal's great season this time around and how crucial he was in the midfield for Villareal. Stats might have said that he should stay 91 but since his performances in matches were so impressive he was worthy of a rise. How good a player performs in matches cannot simply be seen by their stats. That was just one example.

Now, with all that being said, it is good that you have taken the initiative to do the Romanian ratings but, it is always best and more reliable when a person who watches the Romanian league does it because he (MIR) will be able to assess it better. If he said only 4 are correct, he could possibly be correct. There cant be many opinions for player rating changes, it has to be spot on or really close... so player X has played this much games and has been impressive therefore warranting a rise. If you are not sure and it is "just your opinion", this could be slightly misleading as you could have got it all wrong and a poor person reading that post may not benefit at all from sigining a player:rolleyes:. What people on the thread want to see is, you explaining to MIR why you are correct and why he is wrong... instead of saying that you two have different opinions. Who do the people reading the thread believe if you two simply have different opinions. End of the day a player is only getting one rating.

The final point is that, it takes a lot of time and effort even when doing player ratings based on stats. There are 2 important things.

1. Has the player been playing more than last season? (For this you will need last season's stats)

2. When deciding on what a player reaches, it is important to look at the ratings of other players in the same team.

It is also important to ask yourself, if the team is doing better this season. Perfect example was Villareal with a lot of positive rating changes. Many things needed to be taken into account and not simply just stats of the current season. If no1 has access to a particular league (Like Polish), these posts will really help some people, but we have the Romanian scout here, so better to leave it to the expert as he will know better than me, you or anyone else;)

Sorry but im taking MIR word for this. Good to take the initiative though. Very brave. I wouldnt have done it simply because i dont know anything about the league.

So SM ratings are not based solely on stats! I hope u understand:)

MIR' date=' you can help us out with the U21 risers if you want;)[/quote']

Poor lad... he must be fed up by now. He probably doesnt want to do it:p :o. lol. Anyways, if he does do it, it should be interesting.

Poor lad... he must be fed up by now. He probably doesnt want to do it:p :o. lol. Anyways' date=' if he does do it, it should be interesting.[/quote']

If he wants to do it, Let him! Just have to wait to see if he wants to yet....

If he doesn't we will give it a go ourselves.