Great World Money Making Risers

Kyle Turner

Re: Great World Money Making Risers

If he wants to do it' date=' Let him! Just have to wait to see if he wants to yet....

If he doesn't we will give it a go ourselves.[/quote']

I didnt say that he shouldnt;) . It was just a friendly joke mate. Anyways i hope he does do it. Didnt mean to offend anyone in my previous posts by the way. I just thought i would tell you my opinion and it turned out to be a very long posts that people are reluctant to read:p :D.lol.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt say that he shouldnt;) . It was just a friendly joke mate. Anyways i hope he does do it. Didnt mean to offend anyone in my previous posts by the way. I just thought i would tell you my opinion and it turned out to be a very long posts that people are reluctant to read:p :D.lol.

I know it was a friendly joke. And you did not offend anyone!

It is very hard to look at the Romanian League, but we thought we would give it a go anyway!

Hopefuly MIR will help us out with U21's:)

I know it was a friendly joke. And you did not offend anyone!

It is very hard to look at the Romanian League' date=' but we thought we would give it a go anyway!

Hopefuly MIR will help us out with U21's:)[/quote']

I'm NOT going to do it:p

Tomorrow will be the last matches from this season of Liga 1 and then I'll start on my "Romanian Rating Changes " thread with my own rating change.

No offence and here I'm not talking about revenge , it's about my honour:cool:

Okay' date=' No worries we will have to give it a go ourselves and get alot of criticism from you:p[/quote']

I'll stop my critics about your thread , but I just wanted to tell u that the stats aren't so usefully and unfortunately I don't have a better site (this is the official site of liga 1)

I'll stop my critics about your thread ' date=' but I just wanted to tell u that the stats aren't so usefully and unfortunately I don't have a better site (this is the official site of liga 1)[/quote']

Tell us what you think when we have finished it then m8.

Well done to Liverpool 99 for maintaining this thread. I think in all honesty more people need to post some risers but thanks for the effort in maintaining.

For those of you who missed it here are my main recommendations from my Colombian ratings forecast:

**STAR BUY** Luis MOSQUERA, Santa Fe, 21/82/3.0M, forecast to 85, 1302 minutes, 7 goals and Debut for Colombia 30th April in 5-2 win versus Venezuela scoring 1 goal

**STAR BUY** Fabio RODRIGUEZ, Dep Quindio, 22/78/1.3M, forecast to 82, 1346 minutes

**STAR BUY** Luis SEIJAS, Santa Fe, 21/80/2.1M, forecast to 83, 1016 minutes, 3 goals, 6 caps for Venezuela in past year

If you want to read the thread in full, it's located at:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=298572#post298572

Well done to Liverpool 99 for maintaining this thread. I think in all honesty more people need to post some risers but thanks for the effort in maintaining.

For those of you who missed it here are my main recommendations from my Colombian ratings forecast:

**STAR BUY** Luis MOSQUERA' date=' Santa Fe, 21/82/3.0M, forecast to 85, 1302 minutes, 7 goals and Debut for Colombia 30th April in 5-2 win versus Venezuela scoring 1 goal

**STAR BUY** Fabio RODRIGUEZ, Dep Quindio, 22/78/1.3M, forecast to 82, 1346 minutes

**STAR BUY** Luis SEIJAS, Santa Fe, 21/80/2.1M, forecast to 83, 1016 minutes, 3 goals, 6 caps for Venezuela in past year

If you want to read the thread in full, it's located at:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=298572#post298572[/url]

Cheers m8 for the added risers but this is not just my post Kyle Turner also done half of it to what do u think of the post overall????

Yeah boys this is a quality thread' date=' quality tips on a lot of players and definitely keep it up, is there any leagues you guys need covering and i'll see if i can do one for ya ;)[/quote']

Not unless you can get the stats for the more obscure ones:(

Here is a list of the ones we cannot do, if anyone else has access to these stats then please either tell us the website so we can review the respective league or have a go yourselves.:)

Leagues we have not reviewed that are on the SM Database.

.Chile

.Venezuela

.Peru

.Uruguay

.Bosnia

.Croatia

.Serbia

.Slovenia

.Macedonia

.Bulgaria

.Hungary

.Slovakia

.Israel

.Malta

.Belarus

.Ukraine

.China

.Japan

.Korea

.Iceland

.Columbia

.Ecuador

.Paraguay

.Estonia

.Latvia

.Lithuania

.South Africa

.Rep Ireland.

There is alot of leagues, if u can get stats feel free to tell us the source or review the league yourselves.

Not unless you can get the stats for the more obscure ones:(

Here is a list of the ones we cannot do' date=' if anyone else has access to these stats then please either tell us the website so we can review the respective league or have a go yourselves.:)

Leagues we have not reviewed that are on the SM Database.

.Chile

.Venezuela

.Peru

.Uruguay

.Bosnia

.Croatia

.Serbia

.Slovenia

.Macedonia

.Bulgaria

.Hungary

.Slovakia

.Israel

.Malta

.Belarus

.Ukraine

.China

.Japan

.Korea

.Iceland

.Columbia

.Ecuador

.Paraguay

.Estonia

.Latvia

.Lithuania

.South Africa

.Rep Ireland.

There is alot of leagues, if u can get stats feel free to tell us the source or review the league yourselves.[/quote']

Bestpay has already reviewed some of those like Israel, Peru,Colombia and Japan

Archived