Sign in to follow this  
bestpay

Bestpay's Peruvian ratings (16 players)

Re: Bestpay's Peruvian ratings (16 players)

I have written to SM about the following players who all should be rising and in my opinion were missed in the ratings:

Walter Busse' date=' Atletico Minero, 21/69/34K, forecast to 75 [b'](New player not on my original list)[/b]

Nelinho Quina, Allianza Atletico, 20/74/351K, forecast to 80

Marcio Valverde, Allianza Lima, 20/73/198K, forecast to 78

SM have increased all 3 of these players. This is clear evidence that SM will and do listen to managers when they write in, as I say 60% of amendments I ask for SM grant.

Busse, my forecast was 75 he rose to 75

Quina, my forecast was 80 he rose to 80

Valverde, my forecast was 78, he rose to 78

Overall i'm very happy with those amendments, they increase squad value by about £3.5M collectively. £600K cash would now be worth £4M squad.

SM have increased all 3 of these players. This is clear evidence that SM will and do listen to managers when they write in' date=' as I say 60% of amendments I ask for SM grant.

Busse, my forecast was 75 he rose to 75

Quina, my forecast was 80 he rose to 80

Valverde, my forecast was 78, he rose to 78

Overall i'm very happy with those amendments, they increase squad value by about £3.5M collectively. £600K cash would now be worth £4M squad.[/quote']

well done best bay. i bought quina and wondered why he didnt rise. thanks for sending the ticket. it is the same i guess for antonio ROGELIO, was supposed to rise to around 82..but it didnt happen. :(

well done best bay. i bought quina and wondered why he didnt rise. thanks for sending the ticket. it is the same i guess for antonio ROGELIO' date=' was supposed to rise to around 82..but it didnt happen. :([/quote']

No problem.

On Antonio Rogelio I don't understand the point, he's only ever played for America of Brazil and never featured in Peru at all.

No problem.

On Antonio Rogelio I don't understand the point' date=' he's only ever played for America of Brazil and never featured in Peru at all.[/quote']

i was referring to the the fact that he wasnt revieved like the case of quinho