Wingers,Forwards and Attacking mids

Just a few questions on positions:

I know that it's better to play wingers high and wide like in a "4-3-3 with wingers" formation, but can they play right and left mid with the same performance or does it hinder it?

Secondly, I know that forwards are best played behind the striker but can they play to a similar standard as a striker?

And finally, I realise attacking midfielders are best employed in the middle of the park but can they play behind the striker just as well?

Cheers ;)

Re: Wingers,Forwards and Attacking mids

Can't help with all your questions but regarding the attacking midfielders question, I play 3-4-1-2 quite a lot and I employ a AM just behind a CF and a F and I find that this works superbly well. If you then play 'through the middle' with this system you're onto a winner !

Re: Wingers,Forwards and Attacking mids

Just a few questions on positions:

I know that it's better to play wingers high and wide like in a "4-3-3 with wingers" formation' date=' but can they play right and left mid with the same performance or does it hinder it?

Secondly, I know that forwards are best played behind the striker but can they play to a similar standard as a striker?

And finally, I realise attacking midfielders are best employed in the middle of the park but can they play behind the striker just as well?

Cheers ;)[/quote']

no wingers can play lm/rm just fine, i try to exclusively use wingers as they basically can play on both sides, so if im hit by injuries/suspensions i have back up for both sides.

forwards play up front with the strikers, not behind.

AM dont play in middle of the park they play in the hole just behind the strikers/forwards, CM play in middle of park.