Gonzalo Ludueña - ***5 Star Tip ***

Ahmed

This player was tipped to me by a good scout on this forum .

I'm sure he doesn't have the time to make a detailed post about him , so I'll take the initiative to do so.

All rights reserved;)

Gonzalo Emannuel Ludueña is an Argentine footballer who plays as a Wing for Emelec in the Ecuadorian Football League on loan from River Plate of Argentina.

Ludueña who is 22 years old, comes from a family of famous football players, his father was a well known defensive midfielder and his older brother Daniel Ludueña plays in the Mexican football league for Santos Laguna.

Gonzalo started his career at River Plate, moving there at the age of 14 after spending 7 years at Cordoba.

Due to heavy competition he has not been called for Argentina, but he was part of the U-17 team that finished in third place in the 2003 FIFA U-17 World Cup played in Finland. He played 7 games but did not score.

The Argentine player boasts a good physical appearance, a good understanding of the game and a striker's instinct or an eye for goal.

He did not have many chances to prove his worth for Argentine side River Plate and because of that he was loaned for free to Emelec of Ecuador.

20080225deportes1.jpg

Gonzalo Ludueña

A move to Emelec interested him as they are a good side capable of competing for the Ecuadorian league.

It was a dream start for him scoring 3 goals in his first 4 games.

He later went on to fire 5 goals in his next 10 games.

These are a few videos of some of the goals he scored.

I apologise if the video quality isn't the best as these are the ones at my disposal.

Finishing off after a cool one-two

His performances have alerted River Plate as he is now on loan to Emelec for six months with an option to purchase 800 thousand dollars.

Summarising-

He is on the DB rated 69 only.

and his stats are-

10 games and 5 goals.

He will surely get an increase when the Ecuadorian changes come around and might get some playing time at River Plate if he returns.

Enjoy:)

Ahmed.

Re: Gonzalo Ludueña - ***5 Star Tip ***

Who was the tip from Ahmed? I got this tip a few weeks back from someone and wondered if it was the same person?

Ahmed got this tip from me and I have to say this certainly was a high quality post.

More detailed than I could have spent the time to create, well posted Ahmed.

Ahmed got this tip from me and I have to say this certainly was a high quality post.

More detailed than I could have spent the time to create' date=' well posted Ahmed.[/quote']

Thanks mate. Well it wasn't the same person then but no shock to find out you gave the tip off!:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mr. Razzcocks

He is rated 69' date=' my favourite number.[/quote']

LOL ! you get a rep for that , mate .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't really know where to post this but Ahmed do you know of any players preferrable Defenders or strikers who are in the 80;s now and will porbably break into the 90's, if you need to PM me my profile name's Jack Cave

• 1 month later...

He's still playing for Emelec in the Ecuadorian league. This is his second season at Emelec, so I presume they took advantage of the 'first option to buy' clause in his loan deal. This is bad for his rating because Ecuador's league isn't very strong, despite the Copa Liberadores winners Deportivo Quito playing in the league.

The average squad rating for Emelec is around the 83 mark, and I think Luduena is a first team regular now, so should get an increase of 2 or 3. Since scoring 5 goals in his first 10 games, Luduena has now played 18 games in total for Emelec, scoring 6 goals. This means since his blistering start, he's scored 1 goal in his latest 8 appearances, a bit of a slow down in form.

I think he'll get another increase of around 2 or 3 in rating, but I think that's as good as it will get until he moves back to Argentina. I'd sell him after his next rating increase.