world championship 2

carroll

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juve

as the season comes to a close, for the last 6 games i have some more available for loan, just bid away...

almiron - 85RB

marcelo - 84LB

guardado - 88LM/LB

polanski - 87CM/AM

martinez - 85CM/AM

maduro - 89DM/CM - reserved for teb, as i took him back, but dont need him anymore...

boudianski - 83CM

ottl - 86DM

makiadi - 83AM/RM

5-6 83Fwds....

1st come 1st serve, apart from maduro, waiting on teb's response.

its turnin into the great escape here with my everton i have nav and craig in the next two weeks to lose against i will be i div 2 next season

trust me, after ac and inter both lost, real won...i drew, 4th game running :( i cant buy a win, so your playing me at the right time, ive drawn way too many this season, and will be looking for a fwd soon. with inter on 65, ac 64, real 63....looks like them 3 will battle it out for the title this year ;) gonna be a good milan derby on the last day, ash, you could have been top tonight mate! :eek: craig's hanging on...

Porto want to sell! I have around 6 85-89's that are transfer listed and going a little cheaper then i would normally ask for. Grab a bargain on someone that will soon increase knowing my luck lol.

bargain!!! you had a 89CB at about 20mil at one point!! if you are dropping prices...i advise all, buy from him now! he must be in a state of shock about his latest pool victory :P

lol. WC2 being imo the best setup on SM has to be worked tactically by little teams like my Porto when i picked them up Nav. Ive built such a team like i have now by placing high prices on players and when the other player negotiates a lower offer and then we agree in the middle ive made a lot of cash just by unrealistically priceing some players.

Ive just found out that i paid 27m for Forlan 93 and then Smudge went and bought Klose for 28 ! :mad: lol anyway Forlans scored like 7 in 2 games lol.

I remember buying Grosso for 11.5m and a 88 in exchange and then 10 turns later selling him for 35m :D

But as Nav said bargains at Porto right now, bid quick before i change my mind lol.

lol. WC2 being imo the best setup on SM has to be worked tactically by little teams like my Porto when i picked them up Nav. Ive built such a team like i have now by placing high prices on players and when the other player negotiates a lower offer and then we agree in the middle ive made a lot of cash just by unrealistically priceing some players.

Ive just found out that i paid 27m for Forlan 93 and then Smudge went and bought Klose for 28 ! :mad: lol anyway Forlans scored like 7 in 2 games lol.

I remember buying Grosso for 11.5m and a 88 in exchange and then 10 turns later selling him for 35m :D

But as Nav said bargains at Porto right now' date=' bid quick before i change my mind lol.[/quote']

wc2 is not emo it is brilliant because it was frasers ball