Sign in to follow this  
carroll

world championship 2

big news nesta rested

also fredrich playing rb

id say id be happy with a draw i expect juve to win nav ;)

oooh, taking the pressure off :rolleyes: im sure a team built of 93, 91, 97, 94, 93, 92, 94, 95, 93, 97, 97 shouldnt do too bad.....

a bit late but' date=' better late than never :D

inter go into this game as slight favourites, with home advantage going their way, but that wont bother juve too much, who came to the san siro and gained a 3-2 win last season.

inter sit top, 3 points clear of 2nd place Real Madrid, whilst Juve lie in 3rd, a further 3 points behind real.

the expected line ups read as follows....[/b']

Inter are expected to go out with a 4-3-1-2, with the starting line up expected to be...

coupet in goal, gallas, nesta, terry and heinze making up the back 4. gattuso, emerson, aimar and diarra expected to make the middle 4, whilst eto'o and shevva lead the line up front.

for the visitors juve, they have welcmoed VDV back from suspension, and he is tipped to start in place of martin petrov, who has been in form this season. edmilson is missing for them, through injury.

buffon in goal, lopez, juan, cannavaro and miguel making up the back 4. borowski, lampard, pirlo and van de vaart expected to play the midfield 4, with VDV the man behind the front 2. adriano and henry should start up top. they also are expected to start with a 4-3-1-2.

both sides have been in sparkling form this season, but both suffered rare defeats at the weekend, with juve missing the chance to close the gap to 3 points.

with only 12 games left after this, an inter win (which would mean a 9 point gap, you would feel be too much for juve to catch up to) could all but end juves title hopes for this season. after roma won the league last season, the league could stay in italy, who be off to spain, as real who are 3 behind inter, play everton away tonight.

disapointing 0-0 draw

better news sam beat real madrid

disapointing 0-0 draw

better news sam beat real madrid

yep, i'd say if anyone should of won it would have been us, with the 50-50 poss saving you ;) we had the more shots etc, but all in all, a pretty dull game. 4 ahead of real now, 6 of me. seasons still on for these 3 teams i feel, as theres 12 games to go. well done sam, great win vs real :0

Possession

50% 50%

Shots On Goal

10 17

Shots On Target

3 11

Corners

8 6

Yellow Cards

1 0

Red Cards

0 0

the stats, inter the home team, juve away.

next up for me, loko moscow at home.

ooooo my milan is now putting pressure on the top 3 with only juv and inter gaining 1 point and real losing so now my milan is joined with nav (juv manager) at 3rd place watch ur self boys my milan gunna show u all up soon lol :D and thanks nav just forget bout me then u no i won as well !tear! lol

ooooo my milan is now putting pressure on the top 3 with only juv and inter gaining 1 point and real losing so now my milan is joined with nav (juv manager) at 3rd place watch ur self boys my milan gunna show u all up soon lol :D and thanks nav just forget bout me then u no i won as well !tear! lol

lol :eek: joint eh?, ah well, it shouldn't last :D lol

yeah well done ash, ive also got you on the last day of the season could be a massive game ;)

ppl of wc2 i would just like to point out that THESE R THE TEAMS I PLAY IN MY LAST 9 DAM GAMES I HAVE NO CHANCE OF WINNING :( I MUST HAVE TO HARDEST MATCHES NEAR THE END OF SEASON THEN ANY1 DAM IT LOL

MILAN - Manchester United

Chelsea - MILAN

MILAN - Barcelona

Real Madrid - MILAN

MILAN - Roma

Ajax Amsterdam - MILAN

MILAN - Lyon

Arsenal - MILAN

MILAN - Internazionale

omg has he dam i wanted henry the cheeky ********** but

3 Juventus Division 1 23 (0) 10 6 8 8.17 2 1 is henrys stats so nw he aint with nav nav might start losing games finger crossed lol :D

yeah it could all come down to the last game which would be fun

i think nav has now got the strongest team!!!

he sold henry for 50m + toure + ibrahimovic :eek:

and the chairman let that through lolm does the chairman take into considration what setup your in because wc 1 , 2 etc etc are very competitive and vry expensive, as it showed there

Hey guys' date=' just got Chelsea in this setup which I've been looking forward to joining. This is apparently the best setup out there.

Looking for a forward over 91-92, and I have the cash to get him.

Anyone offering?[/quote']

maybe il say maybe eto'o if i get a crazy bid :D

ooh and welcome B)

World Championship 2, Turn 27, Division 4

westhamzf7.jpg............................................1...................1....................................................olympikosxe1.gif

collinsjameswhfcprofile2005rf9.jpg...................................................................luisromerooa7.jpg

James Collins (62)

Luis Romero (36)

With only 2 minutes of play, KONCHESKY misses a great opportunity, right in front of the goal.

After that attack, Olymapikos starts to grow in the match, and gives to Roy CARROL hard times, with 3 shots in the first 20 minutes. Alberto CASTILLO almost open the score, with a six yard shot, at minute 21.

Even playing at home, West Ham is intimidated, they cannot make a good play since minute 5. And they almost suffer a goal in mute 34, when a powerful shot hits the bar, and CAROLL makes another great save.

After 2 minutes, Luis ROMERO[/b] finishes, at his second attempt, with a toe-poke, and scores!GOAL!Olympiakos 1-0!

West Ham only shows areaction in the 44th minute, with a chip fromZAMORA passing near the bar. End of First Half

Just after the beggining of second half, Ole Gunnar SOLSKJAER sends it over the crossbar! Then, in minute 61, he receives an Yellow Card for time wasting.

In his first attempt in this match, James COLLINS, with a clever finish, draws the match, at minute 62!GOAL! 1-1 now! And West Ham almost makes another one minute after the goal! PAGLIUCA had to make a good save in that shot!

Alberto CASTILLO tried from 20 yards, but that just goes wide! After him, in the 71th minute, SOLSKJAER has a clear chance, which is saved by a Roy CARROL in a brilliant night!

Not showing for what came to the match, KLEBERSON reeives an Yello Card at minute 72, just before James COLLINS hitting the outside of the post!

At the end of match, Michalis KAPSIS has the chance to score on a fine cross, glancing his free header just wide! End of Match

And that's it from Upton Park! West Ham stays in last place, and Olympiakos drops to 3rd, 4 points behind the leader, Auxerre

nice review yuri.

hope you make it into division 3 for next season. i fear' date=' unfortuntely, that my sampdoria team will still be there, waiting for you. :o[/quote']

You bought earlier in this season Stefano Fiore from me. Is he scoring goals for you? Or is he another piece of junk in your team?

And, don't worry, next season both of us will get a promotion! :)