Sign in to follow this  
carroll

world championship 2

valencia.jpg.VS.everton.jpg

1-1

A battle fought to the death between cousins Sam Wainwright and Jacob Storey's team. it took Jacobs men 15 minutes to make a breakthrough against struggling Everton with Miguel Angulo hitting home his 7th of the season.thats when Everton heaped on all of the pressure with Kallon striking the bar twice in 6 minutes. Then Goalscorer Miguel Angulo was yellow carded 10 minutes after his goal for a dangerous late challenge. the second goal of the game came in the 32nd minute from withered veteran Hakan Sukur hitting home his 13th goal of the season. in the next 3 minutes Everton defender Lilian Thuram and Valencia Midfielder David Beckham both got into the referee's naughty book with a yellow card each. Minutes after Canizares was caught in no mans land with a wonderful delicate chip form Hakan Sukur only to be cleared off the line by none other than Carlos Marchena. then in the last minute of the half, the ball fell straight infront of Miguel Angulo as he unleashed a screamer only to be denied by the crossbar!.

Half Time:1-1

The second half started brightly for Everton as Hakan Sukur hit the post and Kallon yet again hit the bar only for Canizares to scramble it up. 2 minutes later new boy Francisco Yeste was booked for a foolish foul on the edge of the box. then up the other end of the field Miguel Angulo came close twice in 3 minutes and should have finished off Everton there and then. Vikash Dhorasoo then troubled Canizares yet again as he blasted the ball from twenty yards and hit the side netting. then from the goalkick started by that shot Canizares belted the ball down the field and it fell to David Beckham who crossed the ball straight onto the forehead of Gonzalo De Los Santos which unfortunately for him struck the upright. in the 80th minute it took Marchena , Sennikov and Canizares to block the stinger shot from Mohamed Kallon. Then Angulo got past 3 defenders for a one-on-one with Toldo only to blast it well wide of the goal. Two minutes later Sol Campbell was instantly booked for raising his arm on David Beckham. In the last minute of the game Damian Duff crosses the ball in as Vikash Dhorasoo drills the ball at the ground only for it to bouce off the bar.

Full Time: 1-1

3 Stars of the Game:

Miguel Angulo (Made The Game)

Hakan Sukur (Despite His Age He Has Still Got It)

Vikash Dhorasoo (Playmaker And My Man Of The Match)

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
valencia.jpg.VS.everton.jpg

1-1

A battle fought to the death between cousins Sam Wainwright and Jacob Storey's team. it took Jacobs men 15 minutes to make a breakthrough against struggling Everton with Miguel Angulo hitting home his 7th of the season.thats when Everton heaped on all of the pressure with Kallon striking the bar twice in 6 minutes. Then Goalscorer Miguel Angulo was yellow carded 10 minutes after his goal for a dangerous late challenge. the second goal of the game came in the 32nd minute from withered veteran Hakan Sukur hitting home his 13th goal of the season. in the next 3 minutes Everton defender Lilian Thuram and Valencia Midfielder David Beckham both got into the referee's naughty book with a yellow card each. Minutes after Canizares was caught in no mans land with a wonderful delicate chip form Hakan Sukur only to be cleared off the line by none other than Carlos Marchena. then in the last minute of the half' date=' the ball fell straight infront of Miguel Angulo as he unleashed a screamer only to be denied by the crossbar!.[/color']

Half Time:1-1

The second half started brightly for Everton as Hakan Sukur hit the post and Kallon yet again hit the bar only for Canizares to scramble it up. 2 minutes later new boy Francisco Yeste was booked for a foolish foul on the edge of the box. then up the other end of the field Miguel Angulo came close twice in 3 minutes and should have finished off Everton there and then. Vikash Dhorasoo then troubled Canizares yet again as he blasted the ball from twenty yards and hit the side netting. then from the goalkick started by that shot Canizares belted the ball down the field and it fell to David Beckham who crossed the ball straight onto the forehead of Gonzalo De Los Santos which unfortunately for him struck the upright. in the 80th minute it took Marchena , Sennikov and Canizares to block the stinger shot from Mohamed Kallon. Then Angulo got past 3 defenders for a one-on-one with Toldo only to blast it well wide of the goal. Two minutes later Sol Campbell was instantly booked for raising his arm on David Beckham. In the last minute of the game Damian Duff crosses the ball in as Vikash Dhorasoo drills the ball at the ground only for it to bouce off the bar.

Full Time: 1-1

3 Stars of the Game:

Miguel Angulo (Made The Game)

Hakan Sukur (Despite His Age He Has Still Got It)

Vikash Dhorasoo (Playmaker And My Man Of The Match)

great reveiw not in w2 at the moment but looking to get back in soon

everton.jpg

Everton have expressed interest in 3 superstars this week... first of which is Park Chu Young of FC Seoul they have also expressed interest in Freddy Adu and Jeremy Toulalan.

c.jpga.jpgtulalan-nantes.jpg

The new and improved Borssia Dortmund manager feels that he could negotiate a deal for adu or could be used as a P/E

also I have 56 mil to spend on transfers and im interested in a sold CB 90+ and a young rising RM cheers

TREBLE!!!!!!!

not while am still playing cup games matey..... cheers for the praise mate' date=' i was having a little moment there :D happy days[/quote']

its on the cards for inter, a few points clear at the top, and now in 2 cup finals?!?!?! well done mate. you will be playing benfica in one, and real betis in the other, so i would reckon your faves for both ;) good luck

its on the cards for inter' date=' a few points clear at the top, and now in 2 cup finals?!?!?! well done mate. you will be playing benfica in one, and real betis in the other, so i would reckon your faves for both ;) good luck[/quote']

am hoping, i wont take betis or benfica for granted

the league still a long way to go 11games... if i can win 6/7games think i will be fine.but am sure you, ash and real madrid will fight me all the way... if it is tight, my goaldifference might win it for me +38 :eek:

am hoping' date=' i wont take betis or benfica for granted

the league still a long way to go 11games... if i can win 6/7games think i will be fine.[b']but[/b] am sure you, ash and real madrid will fight me all the way... if it is tight, my goaldifference might win it for me +38 :eek:

yeah, thats a big help in your favour, the league is still up for grabs now i guess :rolleyes:

yeah' date=' thats a big help in your favour, the league is still up for grabs now i guess :rolleyes:[/quote']

your not that far behind 8points nav 3games away mate!!!!

i think when i got a goal diff like that its like an extra point, i have real in a few games and milan on the last day of the season could prove vital them two games

wow that would be an achievement if you did all 3.

your bank would be bulging.

you will have all the minnows asking for loans :D

such as me.. lol

already do raz!!!!!!! :P

yeah treble would be amazing, cheers for the support lee....

am sure that one of the final there will be a shock just got a feeling

the league is still a long way of, but i suppose id rather be 6points ahead tehn 6points behind so am in poll position :eek:

check this out lads....

Player name: Huseyin KARTAL (Denizlispor)

Born: 1 January 1970

Nationality: Turkish Turkish

Position: Striker

Rating: 80

Morale: Average

Value: £10k

Contract: 2 Years - £11,850 per Turn

Condition: 100%

Transfer Status: UnKnown

Club(s) Interested: Milan.

Club(s) Bidding: Milan - £55k - Accepted.