Sign in to follow this  
carroll

world championship 2

but it looks like its the end for me being in wc2 im gunna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

How can it be you clicked the wrong button?? When you click rlease club it asks you again, why did you press yes??... or maybe your comp just f***** up.... lol.. hope u get em back

yeah the guy who got your team ash i just had a look at his profile, look at the teams he got

Roma World Championship 219 0 0 0.00

Barcelona World Championship 318 0 0 0.00

Milan World Championship 2 0 0 0.00

i guess he either got all three today or after sunday nights game amazing stroke of luck :D

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NEWS OF THE WORLD CAN NW SAY

MILAN HAS LOST THERE BRILLANT MANAGER :D

ASH CARROLL SAID HE WAS VERY PLEASED THAT AC MILAN WAS UP SO HIGH IN THE TABLE AND THEREFORE HE DECIDED TO QUIT AND LEAVE THEM FOR A NEW CHALLEGE HE DID SAY HE WILL BE TAKING A BREAK FROM MANAGEMENT FOR A FEW WEEKS AND THEN HE WILL BE BACK TO MANAGE ANOTHER FOOTBALL CLUB he left the ac milan grounds in tears this afternoon we all wish him well and hope to c him back very very soon!! :D

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
:) im finally back in the big time now west ham dicv 4 19 th and could do with some loanies

World Championship 2, Turn 27, Division 4

celtic.jpg............................................0...................1.............................................olympikosxe1.gif

_35989007_ole_cele300_pa.jpg

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (6)

With 3 minutes of play, Craig BEATTIE hits the ball hard, with the outside of his boots.

After that attack, Karel RADA gets the blind side of the defender, but hurries his shot.... Minute 6, SOLSKJAER finds himself with plenty of space, and don't miss from 15 yards. Almost a penalty for him!GOAL Olympiakos 1-0! Celtic is paralised, forcing MARSHALL to make a fingertipsave to prevent what would be Olly second goal in 2 minutes.

In a strange moment, without seeing the shot, PAGLIUCA manages to save it, with 14 minutes of play. Too bad, BEATTIE. After a foolish foul on the edge of the box Dianbobo BALDE receives an Yellow Card !

After 2 minutes, SOLSKJAER's shot is cleared.

Celtic shows a reaction in the 25th minute, with a chip fromCraig BEATTIE hitting over the bar. After one minute, A thunderous header from close range is parried by Gianluca PAGLIUCA. As the last attempt to make a goal, An easy chance by HELDER POSTIGA goes begging

At minute 36, SOLSKJAER tries from 15 yards, it slipps past the keepers near post! End of First Half

A scramble in the six yard box ensues and SOLSKJAER blasts it into the arms of the keeper, this man is on fire today!

One minute after (53), a golden opportunity is wasted by Syunsuke NAKAMURA, his shot just goes wide!!

Olympiakos makes 2 other attempts before settling at defense. At minute 56, the shotgoes into MARSHALL's arms. Another easy save, with both hands, is made by MARSHALL at minute 68.

Neil LENNON almost makes it, in a header that nearly cought PAGLIUCA out, but the keeper manages to hold the ball, with 20 minutes left. IN minute 71, LENNON, again, almost scores, but his run is ended with a crisp strike that goes terrible wide!

SOLSKJAER shoots from 25 yards, and hits the bar, but MARSHALL's superb reflexes prevents the goal. End of Match

And that's it from Celtic Park! Oliver Storey's team is 5th, 5 points behind promotion and 3rd place Olympiakos.

Man of the Match: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 1 Goal/5 Shots Rating: 9

Nice one Yuri' date=' but I thought this thread started off as a transfers one and until now has been just that?[/quote']

theres about 3 threads on wc2, games, transfers etc, anything to do with the setup, can be discussed on all of them i guess, as the title it "world championship 2" not wc2 transfers.... :)

Nice one Yuri' date=' but I thought this thread started off as a transfers one and until now has been just that?[/quote']

Initially, Nav made a thread about wc2 for previews andreviews.....then, smudge made the WC2 Transfer thread....then, ashley carroll made this thread......and smudge made the 'Howdies WC2' thread too....soooooo confusing :confused:

theres about 3 threads on wc2' date=' games, transfers etc, anything to do with the setup, can be discussed on all of them i guess, as the title it "world championship 2" not wc2 transfers.... :)[/quote']

Oh I just thought that ,due to the fact that this was started by Ash asking people for any defenders on sale............

Anyways cannot believe no body has noticed this, I was looking at unmanaged Brazilian club Goias, and Artur Boruc 26 88, is there with no interest and also Paulo Baier is there and he is transfer lisetd, can be bought for 3.9 million pounds which should be accepted as Soccer manager labeled the price.