Nick Gilardino

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: United V Rovers on now

haha i support man utd first then blackburn second so am really hoping united win because if man utd win this' date=' the tittle is deffinetly coming back to Old Trafford IMO[/quote']

You support different teams every time I speak to you...LOL

Man Utd, Fulham, now Blackburn...

I support....NEWCASTLE...and...Newcastle.....and Newcastle....and Thats it!

You support different teams every time I speak to you...LOL

Man Utd' date=' Fulham, now Blackburn...

I support....NEWCASTLE...and...Newcastle.....and Newcastle....and Thats it![/quote']

i have three teams, my great great grandad played for blackburn so thats why them ever since i was born i have supported man utd and fulham i just really like fulham although they are in relegation lol

so if you dont like it deal with it

Guest melbguy1

How is Rooney still on the pitch?

He should've gotten a yellow for diving, then a straight red for the tackle 20 secs later and then he gets a dubious free kick in the middle of the park... I'm starting to understand why he's a 96

Guest Sir Alex Edwards

I think Manchester Utd will score in the second half, I predict a draw is on the cards I cannot see United coming out second half and dominating or getting more than the 1 goal. I hope they prove me wrong however! :confused:

I think most people though would like to see the Chelsea/Man Utd game actually meaning something' date='no matter who you support,I think Man Utd will get a point here,prob score in the last minutes.:rolleyes:[/quote']

Anybody wanna make some bets Man U getting a penalty odds

Put On £1 Get 50p back

How is Rooney still on the pitch?

He should've gotten a yellow for diving' date=' then a straight red for the tackle 20 secs later and then he gets a dubious free kick in the middle of the park... I'm starting to understand why he's a 96[/quote']

English players get away with this kind of thing in England,if that was a foreign player it would have been a different story..

drogba dives and i dont like to admit it but so does ronaldo

To be fair' date=' Drogba hardly ever dives anymore, I have not seen him dive for about 6 months, seems to have got his act together....

Ronaldo dives at least 5 times [b']every[/b] game, can't compare them anymore I'm afraid, Ronaldo is a cheat and Drogba isn't anymore....

Rooney is just a thug who gets away with everything!! English or not...

Ronaldo is the biggest diver in the world' date='and Pires used to do it at Arsenal all the time,Drogba I would say more exaggerates fouls rather than plain dives..[/quote']

yeah drogba is strong and knows it he only dives when hes really getting like pushed etc not like ronaldo or like fabregas who dive for nothing.

Guest melbguy1

Sorry, didn't mean to start a diving comparison, was just making a observation. I guess Rooney is Englands equivalent to Totti... But I reckon even Totti would've gotten a red card for that tackle.