• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest melbguy1

Re: United V Rovers on now

Darn it, was hoping to watch abit more of Giggs to work out how he is rated same as my hero.... and then he gets subbed at half time..

There's alot of dodginess going Man U's way.. Reminds me of Italy a few years ago..

Nice save there from Brett Emerton, but the only thing is...he isnt the goalie therefore isnt allowed to use his hand to block the ball that is going into the goal:p :P . I just went through the posts in this thread and some really funny ones here...particularly from Welshman and Melbguy:D . One is a Ronaldo hater and the other a Rooney hater.LOL:D . Ronaldo dived again:rolleyes:

Guest melbguy1

Nice save there from Brett Emerton' date=' but the only thing is...he isnt the goalie therefore isnt allowed to use his hand to block the ball that is going into the goal:p :P . I just went through the posts in this thread and some really funny ones here...particularly from Welshman and Melbguy:D . One is a Ronaldo hater and the other a Rooney hater.LOL:D . Ronaldo dived again:rolleyes:[/quote']

nah man, i just called what I saw.. you don't think Rooney should've gotten 2 yellows and a straight red?

Guest melbguy1

No comment:D :P:o . You are arguably the funniest guy on these forums. Your sarcasm cracks me up:D :D

That would be a huge compliment.... if I was trying to be funny :rolleyes: