Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread THE SMARTDOC REPORT TURN 2 HEADLINE NEWS THE SPL/EUROPEAN FANS side took over at the top after an outstanding night for the team. Its

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread Sparky Takes Charge In Germany!!! German giants Bayern Munchen have appointed the experienced Mitu Ahmed as their new manager. H

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread THE SMARTDOC REPORT TURN 1 HEADLINE NEWS THE CHAMPIONSHIP FANS side stormed to an early lead in the race for the title. 4 wins and onl

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread

Thanks to all for replying and give some polite nudges to those who haven't :)

Following a series of withdrawals for one reason or another there are still several teams unmanaged :o . If anyone is aware of any reliable forumers please feel free to encourage them to join. A list of unmanaged teams can be seen on the 'Grudge match set-up table' thread in 'custom setups'.

However, they must be reliable please as I'd rather the teams remained unmanaged than to give them to someone who will leave after 1 or 2 games :)

Good luck to all involved.

doc,

just read that Nick Gilardino has been kicked off game/forum..I believe he was our groups captain..do we have a manager who might fancy taking over the reins(and no I'm not making a play for it-I'm far too disorganised !!! ;) )

i guess my team is completed then...

Celtic - Offside

Rangers - Russell

Roma - MrNiceGuy

Milan - Kyle Turner

Espanyol - Watlw

Villareal - Nathan

Ajax - ruud17

Lets win this shall we?!

P.S. Nathan i wanted to invite you, but then your sig scared me off...

doc' date='

just read that Nick Gilardino has been kicked off game/forum..I believe he was our groups captain..do we have a manager who might fancy taking over the reins(and no I'm not making a play for it-I'm far too disorganised !!! ;) )[/quote']

Lol I was just about to approach you as you wrote you don't want it. You would be the best candidate in my opinion. Doesn't involve too much. Think it over and get back to me :)

EDIT: oh yeah forgot about Wozza. Maybe he wants to be captain. I'd be grateful if you two could decide between yourselves :)

Two issues for me...1-What does it involve again? and 2-I'm not sure I have the contacts to fill up our teams with "reliable" forumers. :o

Does not involve much - check out the 'grudge match set-up table' thread (don't worry its not too long :) ).

As for filling the places, all the teams are kind of struggling but I'm working on inviting people and I'm sure they'll slowly fill :)

Celtic - Offside

Rangers - Russell

Roma - MrNiceGuy

Milan - Kyle Turner

Espanyol - Watlw

Villareal - Nathan

Ajax - ruud17

Lets win this shall we?!

P.S. Nathan i wanted to invite you' date=' but then your sig scared me off...[/quote']

Yes, Come on lets win this

Theres no need to fear-Austin N is here!

12_front_small.gif176.gif72_front_small.gif

Austin was pleased to take charge of Zaragoza today and was unveile as the new manager of the club.

The chairman was delighted to sign Austin and said that he was the right man to lead the Spanish side.

Austin was very pleased to take over such a club, and promised to take for trophies in the near future.

He sad that the league was not too strong and that a win shoudnt be too hard too obtain.

He also nominated Milito as his starman

Celtic - Offside

Rangers - Russell

Roma - MrNiceGuy

Milan - Kyle Turner

Espanyol - Watlw

Villareal - Nathan

Ajax - ruud17

Lets win this shall we?!

P.S. Nathan i wanted to invite you' date=' but then your sig scared me off...[/quote']

no probs im in now any way i think we have enuff quilty forumers and managers to win this.

I woint be putting that again lol im always open for a setup from now on :)

Villareal annouce new manager

villarreal_badge.gif

Villareal have annouced that Nathan kirby will be taking over villareal on a 3 year contract worth 100 free footballs every week :D

Kirby said in a press statment

" Im very happy to be joining this club im hourned to be choosen i almost missed out but now its my tuurn to show my charmin and team mates in this setup what im capible of doing, i believe in this crop of players and will be adding to the sqaud also selling this can be our season"

Kirby sounding very confident there his star man is italian wonder boy guisspi rossi (bad spelling :D)

rossi_villarreal_549090.jpg

Team news for tonight

S.viera Gk

J.capdevila Lb

P.cygan CB

F.Fuentes Cb

D.angel Rb

M.fernandez Lm

C.santi Cm

A.Marcos Senna Cm

R.Cani Rm

K.nihat Cf

G.rossi Cf

On the bench

S.Eguren

D.godin

M.josco

A.Alex Garcia

R.Deigo Lopez

The first game is agaisnt Austins Zaragoza it will be tough but i think that we can win

434px-US_Città_di_Palermo_Logo.svg.png

NEW MANAGER ANNOUNCED FOR PALERMO

Palermo have annouced their new manager for season 08/09. They have finally gained the services of esteemed manager Ed Shaw on a 3 year deal. "we are delighted to have gained a manager of such high quality. We hope he can steer the club in the right direction and hopefuly put us in title contention"

Ed Shaw said that he was looking foward to this new challenge. He said he was going to need to make some quick transfers to bolster his squad over the next few rounds. He also said he needed his more experienced and better players to "step up" and take some leadership. Players like:

Rogerio Ceni

51507400uc0.jpg

Marko Bresciano

6287.jpg

Andrea Barzagli

BARZAGLI_A_20040818_GH_L.jpg

When asked about his upcoming fixture against Everton Ed Shaw declined a comment. Rumour has it that he will be playing a 3 - 4 - 1 - 2 formation, and asking his players to give it their all

New manager at the bridge.

21.gif

New manager Liam-LUFC wants to make a good first impression on the fans at Chelsea.

It has officially been announced today that Chelsea FC have a new manager. The man in question being - Liam-LUFC.

He sat a press conference today where his appointment was announced and told us some of his plans for the club.

"I'm honored to have such a role at such a club, it feels like a dream. But a dream can easily turn into a nightmare if you cant control it, and i will have to prove my managerial skills at Chelsea to keep my job.

I have no problem stating my plans for the club. We are after a new left back, and a new right back. A right midfield would also be good.

I will be focusing on youth, as i want Chelsea to be the present, and future of football.

Targets at the minute include -:

Marko Marin;

Bojan;

Giovani dos santos;

Micah Richards;

Joao Moutinho;

And more.

We're in for a tough season, and i have little money for transfers, but i vow to do my best for the club."