Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread

Kyle Turner Takes Control At The San Siro

230x371_ac%20milan%20crest.jpg

It has been announced that Ac Milan have signed Kyle Turner as there new coach.

The English Man had a few words to say about this.

"I am very happy to be here and also looking forward to the good and bad times ahead."

Kyle Turner has nominated Ricardo Kaka as his star player.

16578kaka.jpg

Kyle Turner has also named Andrea Pirlo as his new Captain.

522887_mediumsquare.jpg

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread THE SMARTDOC REPORT TURN 2 HEADLINE NEWS THE SPL/EUROPEAN FANS side took over at the top after an outstanding night for the team. Its

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread Sparky Takes Charge In Germany!!! German giants Bayern Munchen have appointed the experienced Mitu Ahmed as their new manager. H

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread THE SMARTDOC REPORT TURN 1 HEADLINE NEWS THE CHAMPIONSHIP FANS side stormed to an early lead in the race for the title. 4 wins and onl

Fenerbahce News

fblogo.gif

Fenerbahce Manager Liverpool99 can announce that he has signed 4 new players which include the likes of

Coloccini_054.jpg

Fabricio Coloccini the experienced 90 Rated CB the sum for him included 2 players who are Demirel VOLKAN & Boral UGUR who have sadly had to leave the club to fund this deal also coming in is

42734.jpg

Paulo Da Silva the 90 rated RB will bring great presence to the club this deal was paid for with 4m + Onder Turaci

dalessandro1.jpg

Andres D'Alessando is the 3rd player brought in this included the sad loss of Gonul Gokhan and Arat Can also including 2.5m in this deal

And finally the 4th player brought in is Simone Barone

7678.jpg

He is a 29 year old rated 90 that can play anywhere in midfield so he is a great acqusition to the club

[/center]

PALERMO TRANSFER NEWS

Newly appointed manager of Palermo Ed Shaw has delved straight into the Transfer market and came up with some experienced players that will bolster his squad. He has signed 5 new players, and managed to come to an agreement with Real Madrid about the loan of 2 players. When asked what he thought about his transfers he replied:

" I am very happy with the way things are going. We have brought in a number of good players that have alot of experience under their belts. I am glad that we have managed to tempt them to come to this club, and that we have started to head in the right direction"

When asked about the players he has brought in on loan he refused to elaborate further than this:

"you will find out soon enough who the players are. I will say they will be playing alot of football for us"

Players Brought in:

Predrag Djordjevic from Olympiacos

33482.jpg

Jose Calderon from Arsenal de Sarandí

4842.jpg

Ricardo Dodo from Fluminense

joueur.jpg

Jenilson Junior from Sao Paulo

0000008438.jpg

Antonio Naelson Matias Zinha from Toluca

p1_zinha_0927.jpg

If the managers of the following clubs could kindly forward me their choice of star player before kickoff this season I'd be grateful :) . Sorry if you've laready told me and I've forgotten :o :

Feberbahce

Rangers

Palermo

America

Ajax Amsterdam

Zaragoza

Liverpool

Arsenal

If the managers of the following clubs could kindly forward me their choice of star player before kickoff this season I'd be grateful :) . Sorry if you've laready told me and I've forgotten :o :

Feberbahce

Rangers

Palermo

America

Ajax Amsterdam

Zaragoza

Liverpool

Arsenal

Torres for me please

Feberbahce

Rangers

Palermo

America

Ajax Amsterdam

Zaragoza

Liverpool

Arsenal

look a few posts back mate, I chose Milito for my starman.

Aww dammit' date=' just went to do tactics then and realised it had just gone 8 :mad:

So players are all over the place, Norwich have the 3 points, I apoligise now for not doing them earlier :o:(

Only chance is that I at least have a W/F up front :rolleyes:[/quote']

Tut Tut Captain George:D:D

Aww dammit' date=' just went to do tactics then and realised it had just gone 8 :mad:

So players are all over the place, Norwich have the 3 points, I apoligise now for not doing them earlier :o:(

Only chance is that I at least have a W/F up front :rolleyes:[/quote']

that sucks for you lol, but if tom used v.defensive and timid tackling and long ball and offside and tightmarking all together....., then you never know;)

224.gif

Porto win emphatically on first day

224.gifFC Porto 4 - 1 Espanyol148.gif

After missing out on 2 top transfer targets in he pre season to late, really late bids, Winston went into tonights match with a team he is less than happy with. He is delighted that thev have produced the goods though.

Just the one goal in the first half came from Tarik Sektioui to give Porto a 1-0 lead. Winston was playing Sektioui up front along side Lopez. Winston has said he will be buying a striker soon.

43702.jpg

(Sektioui gave Porto a half time lead)

The second half was much more eventful and saw Porto score another 3 and Espanyol pulled on back. The goal scorers for Porto in the second half were Ricardo Quaresma, star player Lisandro Lopez and Sektioui again. Winston is pleased with the good start and will look to build from here.

43702.jpg53749.jpg101676.jpg

(Sektioui scored again in the second half with Quaresma and Lopez also getting on the score sheet)

Super villareal go balistic zaragoza are atrosios

After been incharge of villareal for just over a day nathan kirby has led villareal to a enfatic 6-1 win and has shown that he is worthy o the villareal boss.

Match report

Villareal needed a good start to the game and got one inside 2 min cani gave them the lead a 40 yard chip beat the zaragoza keeper.Deigo miltio got the gae level on 22 min but just beofre half time nihat restord villareal's lead.

The second half startred like the first ended villareal all over and star man rossi got a goal a close range finish. With about 20 min to go senna made in 4-1 a good free kick then rossi grabed his 2nd to cap off a fine prformance and to finish it all off nihat got his brace and the MOM award to leave villareal top and ready to rumble.

After the match SM Sport caght up with villareal boss nathan kirby heres what he had to say.

"im shocked but so proud of my team austin is a very good manager and i never thought wed win by such a margin this just shows the ability of my team and i hope we can go on and win the league"

Other results

FC Schalke 04 2 - 3 VFB stuttgart

Atlético Madrid 1 - 1 Hamburger SV

VILLARREAL 6 - 1 Zaragoza

Fiorentina 0 - 2 PSV

CSKA Moskva 1 - 1 Boca Juniors

FC Porto 4 - 1 Espanyol

Werder Bremen 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur

1 VILLARREAL 1 1 0 0 6 1 5 3

2 FC Porto 1 1 0 0 4 1 3 3

3 Tottenham Hotspur 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 3

4 PSV 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 3

5 VFB Stuttgart 1 1 0 0 3 2 1 3

6 Atlético Madrid 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

7 CSKA Moskva 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

8 Boca Juniors 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

9 Hamburger SV 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

10 FC Schalke 04 1 0 0 1 2 3 -1 0

11 Fiorentina 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0

12 Werder Bremen 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0

13 Espanyol 1 0 0 1 1 4 -3 0

14 Zaragoza 1 0 0 1 1 6 -5 0

Theres the table

TABLE - TURN 1

TEAM...........................W....D....L....PBP. ...SBP....PTS

Championship fans...........4....2....1....+4.....-1.....17

SPL/European fans...........3....1....3....+5....+1.....16

Rest of EPL fans...............3....1....3....+3......0.....13

Manchester U fans...........3....1....3....+2......0......12

London teams fans...........3....1....3....+2.....-2.....10

Liverpool fans..................1....2....4....+2.....0..... ..7

PBP = Player Bonus Points - This turn:

Villa (1), Kanoute (1), Lavezzi (2), Lopez (1), Gomez (1), Aguero (1), Rossi (2), Milito (1), Martins (1), Bobo (1), Di Natale (1), Defoe (1), Makaay (1), Dublin (1), Zinha (1), Cuellar (1)

SBP = Score Bonus Points - This turn:

Norwich (+1), Villareal (+1), Zaragoza (-2), Mallorca (-2)

A great start for the Championship fans side, while the Liverpool fans need to get their act together :o

ps If anyone feels there are any mistakes above please PM me :)

I think i was the only liverpool fan to win ;) So much for our "team":rolleyes:

Anyway' date=' Smartdoc, I PM you about my star player - Zinha - and he didn't get any PBP :mad:[/quote']

Ah now I remember :o . Sorry had to delete a whole heap of PMs as my box was full. At least we get one more point then :) . Just adjusting it now

PALERMO START SEASON IN STYLE!

Palermo 4 - 0 Everton

Palermo have got their season off to a winning start with an emphatic 4 - 0 home win over Everton. Palermo went into the match as underdogs and came out well on top. The hosts played an experienced line up however their skill was dwarfed by the might of the Everton Team. Strangely though, Everton played very timid tactics, which surprised Ed Shaw, who had expected a tough match.

"We hadn't expected them to play like this. All in all i think that they played right into our hands, and that is why we won by such a big margin. They had a fast tempo, but played very defensive, and i thought that their tackling was very weak - almost timid. Allthough i have to give some credit to my players, they played superbly. Before the match I asked them to give it their all so as to start of on a good note. They did just that. It was all i could ask for".

When asked about the goals Ed Shaw replied:

"Well my favourite was definately Zinha's goal. It was just a spectacular piece of acrobatics! I think that everyone would agree with me that bicycle kicks will always take the cake. However every goal counts so I'm loving them all!"

Ed Shaw also commented on the fan support that was ever present at the game. He said that he and the players were greatly boosted by coming out in front of a jam packed home crowd. He also said it was even better that the fans showed good sportsmanship toward the Everton fans.

"There is no place for violence or un-sportmanship in football"

For an in depth match report please click the link below:

matchreport.php?fixtureid=19411888

THE SMARTDOC REPORT

TURN 1

HEADLINE NEWS

THE CHAMPIONSHIP FANS side stormed to an early lead in the race for the title. 4 wins and only one loss meant an early lead over the rest. Meanwhile a poor start for the Liverpool fans team has them languishing at the foot of the table.

TOM MFC became the new captain of the Rest of the EPL team following the withdrawal of the previous captain. He quickly set about bringing in managers to his depleted team and his team has responded with an encouraging start

THE LONDON FANS team are looking for a new captain following the mysterious disappearance of the Arsenal manager. The beleaguered team will be hoping to get a new man in place to push up the table (Arsenal manager position available to the new man).

A FANTASTIC RESULT for Nathan in the season opener saw his Villareal side overcome Austins Zaragoza 6-1. Austin has shown himself to be a master tactician in various set-ups, so a 6-1 drubbing was highly unexpected and earns Nathan's side performance of the week.

Div 3 round-up

It was a day for the away sides as no less than 5 sides won away from home. Away wins for Chelsea, Valencia, Barcelona, Roma and Bayern Munich and a creditable draw for Sevilla away to Milan all saw the travelling teams prosper. The only home side to win were Lyon and they are on top of the pile.

lavezzi-puts-3-past-pisa.jpg

LAVEZZI SCORING ON HIS WAY TO A DEBUT BRACE FOR ROMA

Div 2 round-up

Big wins for Villareal and Porto on the opening day see them top the table closely followed by Tottenham and PSV who both kept clean sheets. VFB Stuttgart were the only other winners, with 1-1 scorelines in the other two games involving At. Madrid and Hamburger and CSKA Moscow and Boca.

614573_mediumlandscape.jpg

SEKTIOUI ENJOYING THE ADULATION OF HIS ADORING FANS

Div 1 round-up

An amazing start for Norwich although they were helped by a miscalculation of time from George. Palermo were also quick of the blocks with a 4-0 win and there were also wins for America, Feyenoord, Rangers and Lazio. The only other game between Pompey and Udinese finished 1-1

Bojan-Krkic-FCBarcelone.jpg

BOJAN STRUGGLING TO HIDE HIS DELIGHT AS CANARIES RUN RIOT

STATS - Turn 1

Leading scorers:

1) Bojan (5 goals)

2) 7 players (2 goals)

Most assists:

1) Cesar (6 assists)

2) Bresciano (3 assists)

3) 7 players (2 assists)

Player of the week: BOJAN (had to be really)

Result of the week: VILLAREAL 6-1 ZARAGOZA (had to overlook Norwich's result for obvious reasons - well done Nath! :) )

UNMANAGED TEAMS: Arsenal, Boca Juniors, Feyenoord, Lazio, Manchester City, Portsmouth, Sevilla, Tottenham, Udinese, Valencia, Werder Bremen (PM Smartdoc if you are committed and interested)

The opinions in this report are those of a simple man. They are not intended to be biased or harmful towards or against any individual so please do not take anything personally

Austin's Chairman laments experiment

Zaragoza fans were shocked on Sunday when austin used his team in a very dangerous tactical experiment in the match against Villareal

Austin in press conference

Hey guys, dont sweat it, we'll bounce back and still wi the league.I knew Nathan would use default tacics so I played with a tactic I once applied againsy an unmanaged club with super results.The upside is-I discovered that a result may be different when a team is actually managed, downside-we got flogged.

Austin has promised to not use his team as a guinea pig ever again and pay full concentration on them in future.

REAL MADRID NEWS

140px-Logo_Real_Madrid.svg.png

FEEBLE START TO NEW CAMPAIGN

Smartdoc's reign in the capital started in earnest with a more than disappointing performance in front of a half empty Bernabeu. The disappointing attendance was matched by a disappointing performance from tlos blancos as Roma deservedly left with all 3 points. The home fans had already been somewhat surprised by Calderon's decision to appoint Smartdoc and this performance did little to inspire the fans of good times ahead.

Roma started the brightest and it was no surprise when the impressive debutant Lavezzi put the Giallorossi ahead from a tight angle past the helpless Casillas. The crowd were expectant of an immediate response, but Smartdoc's side few glimpses of the football expected from them and Roma continued to dominate for the remainder of the 1st half.

Spain_Casillas_L.jpg

CASILLAS POINTING WHERE THE DEFENCE SHOULD HAVE BEEN

Smartdoc clearly had words at half-time and a rejuvenated Madrid equalised a minute into the second half through a stunning strike from Julio Baptista. But Real's joy was shortlived and Juan put Roma back in front with a powerful right footed shot, one of his many forays upfield from the back. Try as they might the home side appeared unable to penetrate the impressive Roma backline and the game seemed all but done when Lavezzi slotted home having scythed through a non-existent defence on the hour.

But just as the boos started reverberating around the stadium, Diarra re-invigorated the crowd following-up on a shot to toe-poke home. Despite the usual encouragement from the home crowd, Madrid created few further chances and Smartdoc's inauspicious start was complete when Robinho's frustrations got the better of him and the resultant horror tackle was rightly punished with a straight red.

_44296576_mahamadoudiarraface203.jpg

DIARRA ATTEMPTING TO INSTILL SOME PASSION TO NO AVAIL

"A disappointing start for sure, but the better side won today. We were second best today in all areas and were given a lesson by Roma. Mr. Nice Guy has them organised all over and I expected nothing less from a manager of his quality. Nevertheless, we must perform better if we are to get anything in this league and I'll set my team up to try and get 3 points at the Mestalla on Thursday" was Smartdoc's summing up at the press conference. Unfortunately, his candour is unlikely to appease the results hungry Madrid fans and the pressure will already build if Smartdoc does not get a result against Valencia.

Arsenal_eng.jpg

Tiga takes over as arsenal manager.

He happily took the chance to manager the team who has a very good young squad...he is dissappointed to see his team lost there openin game without him...looking to take arsenal right to the top:p

manchestercityxb4.gif

New man at Eastlands

It was revealed today that Wesley Sneijder was today appointed as Manchester City manager. His targets for the season remain high with apparently the board wanting a top 3 finish, Wesley on the other hand wanted to go higher, "I think we can go all the way, with the squad we've got and players who may or may not be coming we definately stand a chance" he told us when asked on Man City's chances this season.

The board have also given Wesley a budget reputed to be in excess of £20M, this is definately a long way to giving the manager the chance to get the top 3 finish the board craves. Wesley said to us when asked on transfers, "Well at the present moment ive had a look at that team and ive decided that we really need another striker, yes we do have rather a lot but when you look at the group they are a load of young lads and i think we need to instill some experience in there. Also another keeper wouldn't go amiss which is why ive made an offer for Sunderland's Craig Gordan, no doubt he will be an important team member."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah please PM me with any strikers your willing to sell and ill be making a few offers myself xD.