Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread

Arsenal and Chelsea flying the flag for London

a poor week for the london teams with everyteam except for Arsenal & chelsea losing...and after a good few run of results this has come as quite a shock,

Udinise were badley missing Di natalie who is injured and ciisse...

another topic for any readers is that we are searching for a tottenham manager...he will be supported and backed by his fellow teamates and they will give all the help they can;)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread THE SMARTDOC REPORT TURN 2 HEADLINE NEWS THE SPL/EUROPEAN FANS side took over at the top after an outstanding night for the team. Its

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread Sparky Takes Charge In Germany!!! German giants Bayern Munchen have appointed the experienced Mitu Ahmed as their new manager. H

Re: Grudge match set-up transfer/news/match report thread THE SMARTDOC REPORT TURN 1 HEADLINE NEWS THE CHAMPIONSHIP FANS side stormed to an early lead in the race for the title. 4 wins and onl

How did Boca get a SBP of +2?? They lost 2-1 to espanyol in turn 7' date=' and then lost 5-0 to Stuttgart in turn 8 ??:confused::eek:[/quote']

Sorry, that was a typo and should have read -2 :o . I'll correct it now although the overall standings are correct :)

21.gif

After two straight heavy losses, Chelsea finally bounced back with a 3 - 1 win over Italian giants Roma, managed by MRniceguy.

21.gif 3 - 1 123.gif

chelsea got pff to the best start when Micheal Essien burst into the area and fired straight into the net to make the score 1 - 0 to the hosts

essien.jpg

A few minutes later, Ballack finished neatly after a nice cross from Wright Phillips fell into his path.

Ballack3.jpg

And then Drogba used his strenght to fght his way into the net and score a wonderful goal all by himself

_42612423_drogba2_getty300.jpghttp:

A triple sub by the visitors saw Simone Perrota score in the 78th minute, but the damage was done.It was 3 - 1 Chelsea

Norwich News:

i havent been here for a while so here goes.

A Dismal streak for the canaries as in the past 6 games, we have only won 1 game. WDDLLD isnt exactly what you call good, but hopes are high tonight as we are playing an Unmanaged Lazio, they maybe top, but i believe we can over come them seeing as they are unmanaged and coming to Carrow Road.

Also, does anyone have a 87 or above CF they are willing to Loan Norwich?

PM Thomas Goodson if possible, thanks.

Chelsea 4 - 0 barcelona

Chelsea took a full advantage of Barca when they locked horns at the Bridge and demolished Barca completely' date=' moving to 5th spot 3 behind Arsenal, who lost 3 - 1 at home to Juventus.[/quote']

manager of arsenal is not happy at all with the last game...

his team had been on great form, defensively and offensively

but his goalkeeper managed to concede 3 goals out of 6 on target:mad:

someone will not b starting next game

Chelsea demolish Barca!

chelsea.jpg

21.gif 4 - 0 140.gif

Chelsea hosted Barca on Thursday in a match where both teams wanted 3 points.

It got off to be a better start from the hosts however, when Ballack scored an early brace in the first half.

Ballack3.jpg

The second half started off fine, but Barca started to press Chelsea.

The havey midfield of Iniesta Deco and Xavi started to wear out the hosts, but the game was killed off when Valiente got sent off for Barca.

Quick thinking by Drogba led to quick goals is succesive minutes for Drogba, whe netted a brace by scoring a header and getting on the end of a free kick.

_42612423_drogba2_getty300.jpg

I think the lads played a fine game tonight.I mean, its not easy to play against this team and win by ore than a goal, and thats what makes you class.

This win moves Chelsea into 5th place, and they will play Inter Milan next, where Austin will try to shake off a strong home side

Norwich News:

With a frankly immense win over Feyenoord :D :D Norwich are feeling confident in going into their next match against an unmanaged Pompey. Also, with Norwich only 4 points off of the top of the table, this next match is crucial if they want to be in with a chance of becoming champions of the Grudge Match Setup.

Also Norwich are looking to dip into the Loan Market for a CM/AM. If anyone has one over 87 rated they are willing to loan me, please PM Thomas Goodson.

Thanks

Tiga takes his managerial record to 11 games 33 points (dont understand how it works)

Arsenal win the clash at the top

last night arsenal went joint top with there opposition real madrid who at the time were 3 points clear of arsenal

madrid went one up through Fabio Cannavaro...but this goal was only followed up with 1 more shot on target making Tiga angry that once again his keeper struggles to keep a clean sheet

that lead was lost when gilberto silva came up with another important goal in the 33rd minute

and in the 47th minute a moment of brilliance from cesc fabregas excited to commentator

GOAL!! - Cesc FABREGAS hits a powerfull right foot shot into the onion bag! He'll be proud of that one!

this result pleases me very much but the lack of goals coming from star man adebayor is being noticed so soon we may see the debut of the newly signed Gomis who is looking to replicate the form he has been showing in the french league

not a bad week in london

A lot of goals went in for and against this week for the London teams.

Arsenal beat Liverpool 2-1 with hleb and fabregeas scoring once again...the lack of goals from adebeyor is worrying.

Zaragora lost 3-1 to schalke but diego milto scored

spurs won 2-1 and berbatov got 1

and Udinese beat Feyenoord 5-0

Fenerbahce News

Not posted much on this thread recently but Fenerbahce have been on an amazing run of late helping the Liverpool fans to climb up the table. Fenerbahce manager liverpool99 is very happy with the current performances of the team as 7 of the last 8 games have been victories with only 1 draw in that period fantastic run hope it continues;)

Fenerbahce cup winning report 2008!!!!!!!!

Tonight Fenerbahce were crowned cup champions after beating Feyenoord 3-1 in the final with goals from Frei(2) and Pato. Liverpool99 has hailed the performance of his team along the way through every game in this hard run but great to see an underdog winning a piece of silverware

Is This Setup DEAD :eek:

A few people have left :( - but new ones are joining. Looking to make an update in the next few days (sorry been extremely busy at work :o ). Prizes will still stand, so if you've been in from the start, you're in with a shout :)

ill start doin match reports again now good setup need good managers tho :).

villarreal_badge.gif

Villareal run riot

Villareal remain in a good position to gain promtion after thrashing unmanged boca journiors 8-0:eek: .

With bocas best team out villareal boss was looking forard to a hard fought game but his side took the lead after 13 min john darl thominson with a fine stricke. 3 min later Luis gulle franco made it 2-0 a good header. Boca fought back and it stayed 2-0. The second half was men vs jouniors with john arl thominson grabing his second on 55 min then his hatrick 6 min later. villareal were looking comfitble at 4-0 and then made it 5-0 with francos second of the match. Bruno sorando grabed a quick brace to make it 7-0 then francos hatrick sealed the win.

340x.jpg

Hatrick hero and man of the match.

Tonights match is zaragoza away who we beat 6-1 first game.

Lets get this thread back on track :)

this setup is dead what talk is that

a great week for the london teams

my arsenal team went top 2nyt with a draw with lyon. a win wud have been more aprecaited but at least adebayor found the net for once.

Zaragora won 1-0 with milto scoring giving anotehr bonus point

there wer also wins for bremen, Udinise and america

please smartdoc kik out the udinise manager as he doesnt sign in(i no they boy) and cud you tell me the password because i ahve forumers waiting to join

cheers;)

im still chasing those prizes dont wrry;)

Milito Strikes Again

Diego Milito Struck Again Tonight As Zaragoza Edged Past Villarreal In A Game Of Few Chances. Milito Scored The Winner Just Past The Half Hour Mark As He Shows The Rest The League He Is Still A Danger Man. Zaragoza Had The Better Of The Possession In This Important Game For Different Reasons For The Opposite Clubs. Zaragoza Stay Dangerously Above The Drop Zone As Villarreal Lose Ground On The Leaders But Will Be Hoping To Bounce Back Strongly In Their Next Game. Whereas Zaragoza Will Be Hoping To Build On This Unexpected Victory.

Anyone Know What The Tables Looking Like Now Then?

Zaragoza Clear Out

Zaragoza Manager, This Morning, Has Decided To Free Up Some Funds To Try And Get Some New Blood Into His Team To Help His Team Escape The Relagation Battle They Are Currently In, By Placing 4 Players On The Transfer List. Navarro Oscar Valero, María Chus Herrero, Albert Celades And David Generelo Are The Players The Manager Is Looking To Get Rid Of. The Transfers Are Hoping To Make Just Over 10 Million Pounds And Then Zaragoza Can Sure Up Their Backline And Make Sure They See Themselves Into Mid Table And Safety In This Division.

Fenerbahce win again!!!!

Fenerbahce are still on hot form after another win yesterday against a good Rangers team still in 5th position but only 2 points off the top of the table hopefully i can get there before the end of the season;) but if not it has still been a great season so far with the cup win

America to bolster Squad!!!

the 9th best manager of the setup (Elliot Hartfree-Pearce) is bolstering his squad! in a bid to Challenge the title! currently 6 points off top celtic (WHO WE PLAY TONIGHT). 7th in the league and with 12 games to go America will need 2 improve if they are going to keep fighting!

Players on the list:

Roberto Carlos who looks set to join.

Claude Makelele who has found it hard to break into the first team.

Lucho gonzales o a great Porto player!

Luis Nani wing wizard of Manchester United

r_carlos4.jpg

ROberto arrives to have physical

nani_mufc_profile_2007.jpg Nani who hasn't been able to cement a first team place

24195_news.jpg Lucho's move could be record-breaking!

u1_makelele_lenoir.jpg Makelele and Partener land in Mexico to hold talks.

Half season transfers

with it being the half way stage of the season i thought i would talk about the transfers taht have helped arsenal to the top of the league.

the 1st was Jeremy TOULALAN who came at a price of flamini and bentner

After that transfer i was happy with the strength of my team.

so Tiga invested money into his youth team and has loaned 4 players out to fellow london clubs

and have also given some 1st team apperances

youth players Johan DJOUROU and DENILSON have been on a season loan 2 UNMANAGED spurs

698.jpg

Denilson-Arsenal_523415.jpg

Mathieu COUTADEUR (signed from Le mans for a price of hoyte and traore) and Theo walcott have just signed half a season loan at America

coutadeur.jpg

971da32b93ae308222a411cc9cd1baa4.jpg

i have also signed more youths for the 1st team

Bafetimbi GOMIS the up and coming frenchman

564525_mediumsquare.jpg

Jiménez XISCO the young spanish striker from deportivo

5.jpg

also signed were

Stephane SESSEGNON a 89 rated winger

and Daniele CAPELLI defender for the future

i am also now looking to accept exchange bids for Song-billong and Alou Diabbi