Barcelona V Man Utd/ Chelsea v Liverpool

Nick Gilardino

Re: Barcelona V Man Utd/ Chelsea v Liverpool

Im going for an 2-1 win for Barca in nou camp and i am going for an 1-1 between lpool and chelsea 2nd leg i am going for an 2-1 for man utd and then extra time and where barca will score a goals, and i am going for an 2-1 for chelsea soo Barcxa vs Chelsea the final.

I am hoping and praying that Barca stuff Man Utd but I doubt it...

I hope Liverpool beat Chelsea's so called 'better players' and make a Final worth watching: Barcelona vs Liverpool....

Then Barca win it!!

This tuesday the semi finals of the champions league kick off with Man Utd taking on Barcelona on Tuesday and Chelsea taking on Liverpool on Wednesday what do we think will happen in these games' date=' who will be in the final and who will win the overall thing?[/quote']

Its the other way round :P , Chelsea Vs Liverpool on Tuesday. I'm saying 1-1 in Liverpool game, and 2-1 Man U.

I am hoping and praying that Barca stuff Man Utd but I doubt it...

I hope Liverpool beat Chelsea's so called 'better players'

I want United to go through, but for Barca to win the first leg. I would love to see Man Utd to do in the 2nd leg what they did to B'burn yesterday.

I'd love to see LFC in the final because I absolutely hate Chelsea. (Sorry Chelsea fans)

LFC v Barca? The Spaniards aren't doing too well atm in contrast to United. I want United v LFC in Moscow. :)

I think the Chelsea/Liverpool match will finish 0-0 and Manchester United will beat Barcelona 1-0.

I doubt Man Utd will get whopped as some people seem to think! I think both teams will use a more defensive approach for the first leg as each team knows that the other's attack can be very deadly. Man Utd will sneak it in my opinion with a bog standard goal.

I want United to go through' date=' but for Barca to win the first leg. I would love to see Man Utd to do in the 2nd leg what they did to B'burn yesterday.

I'd love to see LFC in the final because I absolutely hate Chelsea. (Sorry Chelsea fans)

LFC v Barca? The Spaniards aren't doing too well atm in contrast to United. I want United v LFC in Moscow. :)[/quote']

I think the occasion Champions League Final might make Barca play slightly better than they ave been somehow, if it was Barca vs Liverpool and they both played brilliant attacking football like everyone knows both teams can then it would be a brilliant Final.....

The thing with the scum being in the Final is that Sir Alex has made them play defensively in some CL games...:eek: :eek: I don't understand that with the attack they have and I am just thinking they will go all out and take the lead and then sit back and use counter attack which would make for a poo final IMO!!

I think the Chelsea/Liverpool match will finish 0-0 and Manchester United will beat Barcelona 1-0.

I doubt Man Utd will get whopped as some people seem to think! I think both teams will use a more defensive approach for the first leg as each team knows that the other's attack can be very deadly. Man Utd will sneak it in my opinion with a bog standard goal.

Who has said tey think Man Utd will get 'Whopped'??:confused:

I have not read that...

I am just thinking they will go all out and take the lead and then sit back and use counter attack

They may do that vs Barcelona on Wednesday as they have that big game on Saturday. If they win the game they can go all out attack in the 2nd leg as they would have nothing else to play for. You can't sit back against LFC and expect to win. In the game vs Arsenal the Gunners went right in the Reds' faces and they took the lead. They sat back and LFC scored!

Who has said tey think Man Utd will get 'Whopped'??:confused:

I have not read that...

I'm not talking about this thread, just opinions in general that I have heard. :)

Also, forgot to say that Brown is the weak link for us at the back. He has looked amatuer a few times this season. He might struggle against Messi and co.

I only hope that Sir Alex starts both Tevez and Rooney though I doubt it. I believe Barcelona are vulnerable in defense and we must exploit that. The key will be to get a result like Livberpool did last year. If we can get a result and at the same time stop Barca from keeping a clean sheet then we have a excellent chance to win the tie. But a goal at the nou camp is a must imo.

I only hope that Sir Alex starts both Tevez and Rooney though I doubt it. I believe Barcelona are vulnerable in defense and we must exploit that. The key will be to get a result like Livberpool did last year. If we can get a result and at the same time stop Barca from keeping a clean sheet then we have a excellent chance to win the tie. But a goal at the nou camp is a must imo.

Yep, I think Fergie will deploy a 4-5-1 formation with Hargreaves starting and then bring Tevez on later in the game. I could be completely wrong though about United being more defensive and they could go into full 4-4-2 attack mode. After all, Zambrotta has not been great this season, neither has Marquez and Puyol is suspended. Barcelona will miss him.