TomOwen's Mexican Rating Changes-Full Report

Re: TomOwen's Mexican Rating Changes-Full Report

Ever Guzman

- 20 years old striker' date=' rated 76. I don't think this lad has been mention on the forum, although he surely deserve at least 1 post. Ever has played 10 games for Monarcas Morelia (14th place) - 851 minutes and he also scored 3 goals. He played and scored more than Landin, Monarcas's highest rated striker (88). With this stats, i think he deserve an increase to around 83

-[u']Buy him quick because the mexican rating changes are starting next week[/u] ;)

Sorry, he has been mentioned before by sheva20 in the Talents section of the forum

Yep, I think his name will ring a bell with a few people as he was part of the mexican u-17 world cup winning team of '05 that included Carlos Vela and Giovani dos Santos, but saying that i haven't looked at his club form. Thanks for the stats, I didn't realise he was rated so low!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will start the Mexican Rating Changes with a full report. I hope everyone enjoys it and will gain a lot from this like my other threads. The Mexican Rating Changes will be done in week 1 or 2 of the

Re: TomOwen's Mexican Rating Changes-Full Report Chivas de Guadalajara Luis Ernesto Michel-89-15-1367-0-0-90 Alfredo Talavera-80-0-0-0-0-80 Jose Antonio Patlan-79-0-0-0-0-79 Jose Jonny Magallon-9

Just wanted to add, that Melvin Brown of Puebla deserves a raise. He is a CB, rated 85. I don't see him on your list, possibly because he moved between Jaguares and Puebla between the Apertura and Clausura. He made the MedioTiempo team of the week 3 times in the last 5 weeks of the season as he steered Puebla from relegation (even though they were mid-table, they were near the bottom of the 3yr avg table).

I'd say 87 for him, based on ratings of other solid centrebacks around the league.

Who should I replace Denis Caniza with? Just noticed that he is going from 89-87!! Need to make a bid tonight incase he changes tomorrow.

Who from South America would you recommend? A CB who is 89+ or will go upto 89+ in the current rating changes. I have money to add to Caniza swap.

Who should I replace Denis Caniza with? Just noticed that he is going from 89-87!! Need to make a bid tonight incase he changes tomorrow.

Who from South America would you recommend? A CB who is 89+ or will go upto 89+ in the current rating changes. I have money to add to Caniza swap.

Thiago Silva of Flu if you can get him (89).

Diego Colotto of Atlas is due a raise.

I'd probably go for Maidana of Boca Juniors though, he should be 89 and I think is slightly cheaper than Silva.

Thiago Silva of Flu if you can get him (89).

Diego Colotto of Atlas is due a raise.

I'd probably go for Maidana of Boca Juniors though' date=' he should be 89 and I think is slightly cheaper than Silva.[/quote']

Thiago Silva and Maidana are both managed so can't get them for tomorrow. Colotto is meant to be staying at 88, it says in this thread,

Thiago Silva and Maidana are both managed so can't get them for tomorrow. Colotto is meant to be staying at 88' date=' it says in this thread,[/quote']

Then I don't agree with that part of this thread ;)

Colotto has been brilliant for Atlas this season. Right now he's playing well against Boca, and he led them to the win over Boca and draw with Colo Colo in the Libertadores group stage. He deserves 89.

I can't think of any others in Mexico who could expect 89 in next changes. Dominguez possibly.

Do the ratings get done in the order they're listed on the ratings page? Basically will Brazil and Chile be done before Mexico as got my eye on a couple of players but trying to sell someone first.

Have i got time?

Not necessarily in the same order... If I remember it right Brazil got reviewed before Mexico last time...so might be in the reverse order this time...I think I've noticed that in the spanish/ portugal ratings & few other ratings that were done recently....not sure about this though.

Not necessarily in the same order... If I remember it right Brazil got reviewed before Mexico last time...so might be in the reverse order this time...I think I've noticed that in the spanish/ portugal ratings & few other ratings that were done recently....not sure about this though.

looks like they are done with argentina.. and are now going through mexico

with just 2 or 3 clubs looked at so far.

so i reckon it will be mexico for the next day or two

Guest Toggs

Havent seen all of Brazil done either yet, cmon Mexico :) I need a Bravo increase or im seeling.

Any news on Daniel Omar Marquez, as now its nearer the time you could predict a 'exact rating' Tom ??

Also William Paredes. On my Luton EC1 along with Marquez. Any news on what they could/should acheive ?

Havent seen all of Brazil done either yet' date=' cmon Mexico :) I need a Bravo increase or im seeling.

Any news on Daniel Omar Marquez, as now its nearer the time you could predict a 'exact rating' Tom ??

Also William Paredes. On my Luton EC1 along with Marquez. Any news on what they could/should acheive ?[/quote']

Based on the three you are asking Toggs, I would say exactly what I predicted earlier on my thread about Omar Bravo, Daniel Omar Marquez and William Paredes.

Omar Bravo 90-->90

Daniel Omar Marquez 70-->75

William Paredes 80-->84

Guest Toggs

Based on the three you are asking Toggs' date=' I would say exactly what I predicted earlier on my thread about [b']Omar Bravo[/b], Daniel Omar Marquez and William Paredes.

Omar Bravo 90-->90

Daniel Omar Marquez 70-->75

William Paredes 80-->84

Alright :) Thanks alot Tom. Good job youre doing scouting these countries ;)

**** me' date=' I still can't believe I picked up Xavier Baez for 300K (when I was starting the game) just because I liked how his name sounded :D[/quote']

Not everyone has that gift mate...any other names that caught your attention lately?...:D

Guest melbguy1

mate, I bought the following players:

MÁRQUEZ up 6

MARES up 5

GUTIÉRREZ up 6

SOLÍS up 5

BAEZ up 3

TORRES up 5

MONJARAZ up 3

GUZMAN up 7

VIDRIO up 11

with a staggering $21,941,000 PROFIT

Dude, you are a gun and a massive thanks and rep from me :D :D

well done, good job and will def be looking forward to your next one.

**** me' date=' I still can't believe I picked up Xavier Baez for 300K (when I was starting the game) just because I liked how his name sounded :D[/quote']

I first got Neves Denilson when he was 75 for 600k because I thought all Denilson's were good... :D

Luck happens sometimes. Same for Marcel De Jong, who went from 71 to 86. Got him cause he was Canadian.

• 3 weeks later...

:D Brilliant work Tom !

In large part to your mexican ratings (and some Uruguayans and Argentines), my 2.4 million investment in latino youngsters netted more than 34.1 million in value after the rate-increases finished :D

Thanks you for your hard work and diligence

A bucketful of reps for you, mate ;)

cheers!

• 3 months later...