Liverpool's Future Talents

TomOwen

Liverpool have a lot of future talents from all over the world and they are all excellent players so I want to share these players with you. All the players here are U21 and they all have excellent potential. Some have been mentioned before, some haven't. All of these players are either in the Academy or in the Reserves and some players have featured in cup and league games. Enjoy!

List Of Talents

Daniel Pacheco

Craig Lindfield

Gerardo Bruna

Re: Liverpool's Future Talents

Daniel Pacheco

profile.jpg

Daniel Pacheco was signed from Barcelona in the summer of 2007, continuing a trend of talents leaving Barcelona to come to England, previous examples include Gerard Pique, Francesc Fabregas and Francesco Merida. Daniel is a regular for Liverpool Reserves and scored his first goal against Bolton Reserves. Pacheco is quite short, only about 1.68m tall but what he lacks in height is made up by skill, he can weave through players just like Lionel Messi. Pacheco is part of the U17 Spanish National Team for whom he scored a hat-trick against San Marino in October 2007.

Position: F

Former Clubs: Malaga, Barcelona

Not On DB

Craig Lindfield

profile.jpg

Craig Lindfield is a product of the academy. Lindfield graduated ahead of the 2006-2007 season. Lindfield was a key part of the side when the Liverpool Youth Squad won the FA Youth Cup in 2006 and 2007, scoring 12 goals. Lindfield has yet to play for Liverpool but has had brief loan-spells at Chester and Notts County where he made his debut. For Liverpool, Lindfield has played a few friendlies and scored the only goal against Crewe in 2006. Craig Lindfield is also part of the English U19 team.

Position: F

Former Clubs: None

Rating: 72

Great Idea Tom' date=' if you get interest for this thread. I shall make one for Manchester United:D[/quote']

I'd do a Chelsea and Arsenal one as well. ;) You can take dibs on Man United. :D

i'd have thought Ajdarevic would be worth a mention.

looking forward to Mikel too.

Good luck.

Don't worry, they'll be there. I said I'll mention all of the good players and they are definitely class! ;)

Gerardo Alfredo Bruna Blanco

Gerardo_Bruna_389556a.jpg

Gerardo Bruna signed a deal for Liverpool in the summer of 2007 from Real Madrid C, rejecting to sign a professional contract with Madrid to move to Liverpool. Gerardo Bruna is dubbed as "Messi of Madrid" due to his electric pace, dazzling dribbling and impressive delivery and goal scoring record and he is even better than Lionel Messi at set pieces. The attacking midfielder is expected to be a few of the players to pass Liverpool's youth ranks and break into the first team. Diego Maradona said: "He could be a different level, better than Saviola for sure and even Lionel."

Position: AM

Former Clubs: Real Madrid

Not On DB

• 8 months later...

James, Ajdarevic is a great talent. I watch a lot of Liverpools reserve and youth football and Ajdarevic has been one of the best players in the youth team. IMO he will he should break into the first team in a few years. He is a great talent.

• 5 weeks later...

I've been to watch a couple of Reserve matches recently and the highlight for me has definitely been Pacheco. Bruna has looked OK but a little lightweight and out of his depth, even in the reserves. Plesis looked world-class (bearing in mind he was playing Blackburn Reserves!) and is worth keeping an eye on.

Still Pacheco for me - signed on the same 'broken' Spanish system that allowed Cesc to go to Arsenal and many more down the years. I'll be bidding for him when he makes his debut.