Jack Wilshere - Arsenal

Danny_Williams

Re: Jack Wilshere - Arsenal

Just to update you on his situation I have just submitted a ticket with evidence of him making a first team appearance so he should be added tonight in time for tomorrow.

I put as my personal reason- He has now made an appearance for Arsenal's 1st team in the Emirates cup which is a competitive game and therefore I feel it only fair that he should be added

many thanks.

Just to update you on his situation I have just submitted a ticket with evidence of him making a first team appearance so he should be added tonight in time for tomorrow.

I put as my personal reason- He has now made an appearance for Arsenal's 1st team in the Emirates cup which is a competitive game and therefore I feel it only fair that he should be added

many thanks.

Shame it wont do anything mate, tried quite a few times to get players added, the Emirates cup is a friendly tournament he shouldn't really be added...

:mad: Emirates cup according to SM isn't a competitive match so therefore he will not be added until further notice :(

Emirates Cup never was, or never has been a competitive competition so none of the matches that are took place within the tournament are competitive matches. Arsenal always call the Emirates cup a pre season friendly tournament, and that is all it is just a warm up for the season forthcoming. To get him added he will have to play in either the Premier League, the Champions League, the League Cup (most likely) or the FA cup.

Emirates Cup never was' date=' or never has been a competitive competition so none of the matches that are took place within the tournament are competitive matches. Arsenal always call the Emirates cup a pre season friendly tournament, and that is all it is just a warm up for the season forthcoming. To get him added he will have to play in either the Premier League, the Champions League, the League Cup (most likely) or the FA cup.[/quote']

Or UEFA Cup (If Arsenal lose the qualifier, or come 3rd in the group stage), or the JPT (If he gets loaned out). ;)

Guest Football8

He was a sub today against Real Madrid. Again looked good' date=' did a nice bit of skill around a madrid defender :D[/quote']

Yeh he went past the right-back and delivered a cross and Bendter sort did his second name take the t out. :D

Included in 1st team squad no 19 ..

Ill change the topic a bit wat rating do u expect him to debut him at??

i think 80 because by the time the rating change comes about he will have played a few games for Arsenal

I think if he plays one or two games he would be at 82/83 when the ratings are dispatched, if he starts playing regularly he will be a 85 for sure.

Included in 1st team squad no 19 ..

Ill change the topic a bit wat rating do u expect him to debut him at??

i think 80 because by the time the rating change comes about he will have played a few games for Arsenal

Players can be added at any time in the year, not just when his league is being reviewed. So the minute he features for Arsenal, I'm sure half the forum will be ticketing SM about him. :)

I reckon he'll come on at between 74-78 tbh, depending on when he debuts. Look at the other players who have debuted, they're all in the low-mid 70's. He may be better, but one game won't warrant him an 80+ rating IMO.