HAMSIK Marek

master_mind

Re: HAMSIK Marek

Definitely. Napoli's star man' date=' international regular, should definitely hit 90. Would either have to leave, or Napoli would have to get into Europe to go higher though, but Napoli are off to a good start so far, so maybe they will?

Definitely get him. :)[/quote']

They are in Europe, and they spanked Benfica last week :)

Played the first 3 games, but injured in the Benfica win. Taken off late on, was on the bench for the 0-0 draw with Udinese, should be back next match.

Would also like to add, Urretaviscaya (84) and Sidnei (83) started for Benfica in that 3-2 defeat, and Vitale (75) played for Napoli. All mentioned around the forums.

Played the first 3 games' date=' but injured in the Benfica win. Taken off late on, was on the bench for the 0-0 draw with Udinese, should be back next match.

Would also like to add, Urretaviscaya (84) and Sidnei (83) started for Benfica in that 3-2 defeat, and Vitale (75) played for Napoli. All mentioned around the forums.[/quote']

yes vitale very good will be a big player in future but marek hamsik wish he was english ha ha!

Vitale looks like he could be a good player, but at that age you cant ensure he is going to be a world class player when he gets older...

Many clubs gamble on buying these players at the age of 15+

Real Madrid have recently bought one aged 15 (I seen it in these forums).

So its really a gamble with them players.

I personally think Marek is a hotter prospect.

Guest Chris_16

Vitale looks like he could be a good player' date=' but at that age you cant ensure he is going to be a world class player when he gets older...

Many clubs gamble on buying these players at the age of 15+

[b']Real Madrid have recently bought one aged 15 (I seen it in these forums).[/b]

So its really a gamble with them players.

I personally think Marek is a hotter prospect.

I am 100% sure that you are referring to the thread that I will qoute... No offence, but maybe you need some reading lessons! ;) The thread-maker didn't mean "balls" for "footballs" :D So Real didn't sign a 15 year old player hahaha :D

Madrid- Earlier Today the Chairman of Spanish giants; Futbol clube de Real Madrid announced to members of the world's waiting media ' date='that after intense negotiations with the player's Brazilian club, they had finally captured the signature of the fifteen year old Brazilian winger Queirinho Asse.

The club Chairman Senor Ramon De Pocahahontas; beamed with undisguised delight as he presented the slightly effeminate young star with his new shirt and proclaimed Queirinho's new squad number would be the famous sixty nine; worn by none other than Real Madrid club legend Antonio "fat lightening" Rodrigues.

The Chairman went on to say during a question and answer session with the assembled media that, "I have been after young Asse ever since I saw a video of his slinky hipped style and the way he wouldn't so much pass on, but caress any balls that were delivered to him."

The club are believed to have paid in the region of twenty million pounds for their new star and the Chairman has promised fan's they will be drooling after seeing the new star's balls.

The Chairman went on to say, "After finally getting rid of some unused baggage from our right wing we felt it was time to give our fans a dribbler; a player whose balls, while not yet golden, will, I believe in the fullness of time mature into a fully golden state."

The shy young star refused to take any questions at the press conference but did after being urged by the chairman; take out a ball and show the fans and media what they can expect to see in the years ahead.

Afterwards a delighted Ruud van Nisetelroy said, "I'm very excited by the clubs new signing, since Beckham has been out the team I've really missed his balls, and I'm looking forward to feasting on Quierinho's balls in the very near future.

Not on the DB

this guy will be a star.

Ive got him in nearly all my teams ...

always the first player i bid for in the midfield ;)

this guy is gonna be a star as you say his stats this season read

pld- 3

goals- 3

in serie A

napoli also had a cracking start

roma 1-1 napoli

napoli 2-1 fiorentina

udinese 0-0 napoli

napoli 2-1 palermo

great start in 4th doing well with win over fiorentina and draws away at roma,udinese things are looking good for them

In my setup he is £12.6m. I would have to offer players as i have no cash. My most expensive player i could offer is Matteo Brighi, also rated 89, also in the same postion - so it would be a straight swap.

However, Brighi was my player of the season last year getting me out of Div 1 with 12 goals and 10 assists, so he seems to work well in my team.

Would HAMSIK work equally well since he seems identical. Also, is there any likelihood that Brighi will ever get an increase fronm 89. i'd hate to sell him, and then he get an increase to 90 in the next rating and still be matching HAMSIK

TIA

In my setup he is £12.6m. I would have to offer players as i have no cash. My most expensive player i could offer is Matteo Brighi' date=' also rated 89, also in the same postion - so it would be a straight swap.

However, Brighi was my player of the season last year getting me out of Div 1 with 12 goals and 10 assists, so he seems to work well in my team.

Would HAMSIK work equally well since he seems identical. Also, is there any likelihood that Brighi will ever get an increase fronm 89. i'd hate to sell him, and then he get an increase to 90 in the next rating and still be matching HAMSIK

TIA[/quote']

Well, the likelihood is that, if Brighi keeps playing, they will both get a 90. The question is... do you want a 21year old, who's looking a like an amazing talent (who could also reach 91 in these ratings if he carries on).

Or a 27 yr old who, although being at a big club, is generally not first choice... and will probably peak at 90 unless he does extremely well for the foreseeable future...

I'm biased towards Hamsik because he was one of my first signings on my team, before i even used the forum :P, but my point is still vaild :P